The Littlest Show (Jokor & Keres)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Verduth on October 21st, 2010, 3:16 pm

Keres answered Jokor's question before Verduth could even get himself settled on the crate. This was quite a strange place to live,

"Yes, exactly. I already have a bit of a show put together but it can be better! I have Keres here now who helps gather a crowd and lead them through their responses but he can't be involved in the show. So you can be my assistant! And if you happen to know any tricks, well that would be fantastic!" He nodded happily, looking between the two.

"Now if we can just get a few more people, this would be excellent." The Pycon rubbed at his chin in thought. The idea that he might be able to put together a larger group of people had never really occurred to Verduth when he started his little performances on the street. He'd heard of such a thing called a circus and it had sounded fascinating. Now the idea of actually forming one entered his mind and his grin grew wider.

"My dear friends, I do believe we are on the verge of something great." He was looking back up at them now, looking quite pleased with himself.

OOCLast post for me :)
Avatar by: Can't remember, trying to find it.

This character has been abandoned. Please consider any open threads with him to be finished. I'm sorry but I haven't found the time to finish them.
Verduth
The Littlest Ringmaster

Words: 27108
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 9:08 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 21st, 2010, 3:28 pm

Keres stuttered out some butchered words of common,before Jokor could try and figure out what they meant Verduth began talking, again.

"Yes, exactly. I already have a bit of a show put together but it can be better! I have Keres here now who helps gather a crowd and lead them through their responses but he can't be involved in the show. So you can be my assistant! And if you happen to know any tricks, well that would be fantastic!" He nodded happily, looking between the two.

Jokor scratched behind his head. "Well I guess I could learn that juggeling thing that you mentioned,Watever it is, but for the rest, No I don't know any tricks. At least not the types you are thinking about."
Jokor didn't really knew if Verduth heard him becuase it already began to talk again. Something about a circus and if Jokor was right, that grin on his face could only mean trouble.

"So where do I meet you guy's?" Jokor asked.

Ooc: Keres just pull Jokor with you if you aren't agreeing with his living conditions, you are stronger then him anyway. Or just tell him what your plan is and let him agree to it.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Keres on October 21st, 2010, 4:05 pm

Keres continued to feel disgust with these surrounds. “Yes. Meat. Tomorrow.” He said as best he knew how as quickly as the words would come to him. He was fighting back his inclination to either run from the area, or to simply cleanse it with the application of flame. This man, Jokor, lived like an animal, like no thinking creature should, and in another setting, Keres knew that he would have taken pity on Jokor and killed him. However, this was not the time for those sort of thoughts. Keres' instinct told him that Jokor would become an ally, and Keres needed any ally he could get, but Jokor's value was currently very limited. That would have to be remedied.
Keres
Circus Co-Organizer

Words: 35184
Joined roleplay: September 21st, 2010, 7:47 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Verduth on October 21st, 2010, 7:08 pm

"We're staying in Sunset Quarter. Why don't you come stay there as well? We could help you arrange it. It would be much simpler to meet again if you were close." He looked pleased with himself for coming up with the suggestion.

The Pycon was looking over the edge of the crate, looking like he was ready to go, but decided he didn't want to wade through the trash. He gestured for Keres who picked up the little clay man.

"To Sunset Quarter!" He quite obviously expected Jokor to follow.

End.
Avatar by: Can't remember, trying to find it.

This character has been abandoned. Please consider any open threads with him to be finished. I'm sorry but I haven't found the time to finish them.
Verduth
The Littlest Ringmaster

Words: 27108
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 9:08 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Postby Leviathan on December 4th, 2010, 10:13 pm

Thread Award!
Verduth

Skills
Skill Gain Info.
Weapon (Hook and Line) 1 Basic use of Hook for casual uses
Rhetoric 1 Basic use of entertaining Language/Vocabulary
Observation 1 Basic observation of surroundings
Busking 1 Basic use of Cheesy tricks
Leadership 1 Taking charge of the situation at hand
Negotiation 1 Striking deals with others

Lore
Captivating an Audience

Jokor

Skills
Skill Gain Info.
Observation 1 Basic observation of surroundings
Stealth 1 Blending into the crowd to hide yourself
Larceny 1 Basic Pickpocket attempt
Negotiation 1 Striking Deals with others

Lore
Larceny Tips: Don't Get Caught!
Lore of Pycons (Basic)

Extra
+ 1 GM 7 CM Gifted by Verduth

Keres

Skills
Skill Gain Info.
Acting 2 Pretending to be the Audience
Leadership 1 Leading the Audience
Observation 1 Basic observations of surroundings

Lore
Methods of Audience Manipulation: Think Like One, Be like One
Lore of Eavesdropping
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Previous