Why, hello there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Why, hello there!

Postby Phira on September 7th, 2016, 10:11 pm

1. Name
- Well Phira is my OC's name but if you want to get personal my name is Cassie ;)
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
- I only RP on one different site and it is vastly different than RPing on here. But I am learning the ropes and hopefully won't make too many mistakes.
3. How did you find us?
-Ok so I must confess I am not all that new. I had a character on here before, Aislynn but felt kind of intimidated by the way things were on here that I didn't do much of anything with her. I regret that because I do love the lore and the world building on this site, and I am sure I could have done wondrous things with Aislynn, but I wimped out. XD
So here I am again! And I will persevere on, even through my mistakes that I know I will make.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
-I love fantasy RP...which is kind of everything on Mizahar. Haha. But I am trying to get out of my comfort zone and am being exposed to new things all the time, so who knows I might have a different favorite in the next 10 minutes.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
-I like to write about romance and fighting while slice of life and/or day to day threads are my least favorite thing to write about.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
-Oh goodness where to start! The Lore is absolutely amazing, and I do like to read up on all the god and goddesses.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
-Well like I said above I am kind of intimidated by the grading process on here. I am a very shy person both in real life and on the internet so I am ready for people to start yelling at me for my mistakes (Which hasn't happened once) So I have to keep reminding myself that I will make mistakes and that's ok, and no one wants to yell at me for them XD XD XD
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
-I would like to become a better writer. I used to write all the time (Fanfiction and what not...) but I fell out of that for a while. So now all my writing seems choppy and not flowy at all. So I hope by writing every day I can get back into the flow of things.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
-Gnosis marks. I would like to see more of them, though I am not creative enough to think of one on my own.
10. Anything else you want to talk about?
-Like I said I am a very shy person, but I am friendly. So please don't hesitate to PM and ask my questions or just to talk. I RP in Sunberth so if you are there and want to thread with me just ask.
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Words: 132381
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Why, hello there!

Postby Zecarayus Trevelean on September 8th, 2016, 3:35 am

From one newbie to another, welcome! Admittedly i'm still trying to figure out how the systems work on here but with enough reading you should be fine. Or try to pop in chat since they have been happy to answer the questions I had. Otherwise hope you persevere and learn what is offered here and you can enjoy all of it!
Zecarayus Trevelean
Player

Words: 2531
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2016, 9:16 pm
Race: Human

Why, hello there!

Postby Reflection on September 8th, 2016, 6:19 pm

Hello! I'm Reflection, AS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there!
Signature courtesy of Prophet

Reflection
Assistant Storyteller

Words: 88001
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2016, 9:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Why, hello there!

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on September 22nd, 2016, 2:14 am

Welcome to Mizahar! Glad you've found us, if you have any questions you could always ask me! Shoot me a PM. Plus, peeps in chat are always good to talk to, really cool people. Glad that you've found Mizahar, hope to see you around!

~Ferrin.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2