Okomo City Tours (Ornea)

A 'herd' of okomo plan a day trip to Tenten Peak.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Okomo City Tours (Ornea)

Postby Ornea on October 14th, 2016, 5:54 pm

She waited, but as her company didnt' have any ideas, Ornea took charge of the situation. She left the lantern on the floor and told the man to keep an eye on the okomos, while she went to speak with Edward Lucis about the situation. Edward was often the right person to turn to when nobody else was able to answer.

She opened the door to the left, and went into a passage she knew would take her to the technical library of Lucis and Lucis. She had never used it before, and had no idea why it had been constructed, but it came in very handy now.

It was dark, but the passage was narrow so she just put her hand on the wall and walked on, until she came out in the library. Once out she took the stairs two steps at the time. She found Edward in the office, where he was writing on his pamphlet about okomos ... and so she told him what had happend in the workshop. Edward wasn't sure what to think of the story, but he promptly followed her back through the passage and into the storage room.

They burst in, expecting to find the same situation she had recently left, but to their surprise the door between the storage room and the workshop was open now, and the okomos and the okomo handler were gone!

"They're gone! " said Ornea, stating the obvious.

"Oh ... yeah. So they are ..."

Edward continued into the workshop and she followed in his tracks. They examined the damage done and speculated about the reasons for the odd event.

"It seems like it was the okomo handler they were after" she remarked. "

"All mysteries can't always be solved " said Edward. "Perhaps we'll find out more in the future, but not now. Back to work! "

As the okomo handler wasn't there it was an open question how he had managed to take control over the okomos, but obviously he had ... they hoped ...one could hope it wasn't the other way around! Ornea guessed she would soon hear the rumors if a group of okomos had abducted one of their handlers and made quick work of him. If she didn't hear anything she would assume the okomos had simply calmed down and the man had brought them back to sharai.
Ornea
Player

Words: 354504
Joined roleplay: September 17th, 2014, 11:03 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Okomo City Tours (Ornea)

Postby Kaleidoscope on October 28th, 2016, 10:17 am

Boo Becket
Skills
  • Example 1
  • Example 2
  • Example 3
  • Example 4
Lores
  • Example 1
  • Example 2
  • Example 3
  • Example 4
Comments
Please, please PM me if you ever return and I will most gladly grade your parts of this thread.

Ornea
Skills
  • Animal husbandry (Okomo): +1
  • Observation: +4
  • Persuasion: +1
  • Acrobatics: +1
  • Tactics: +2
  • Intimidation: +1
  • Leadership: +1
  • Interrogation: +1
  • Investigation: +1
Lores
  • Okomo: Odd Behaviour
  • Okomo: Most Sacred, and Protected in Lhavit
  • Animal Husbandry: Losing One’s Temper Does Not Help
  • The Dark-Haired Okomo Handler
  • Overgiving: Possible Trigger of Odd Experiences
  • “The Gadget Dump” at Lucis & Lucis: Entrance to the Water Pipes
  • The Mental Effects of Adrenaline
  • Intimidation: Teaching a Lesson, With Wind Reach Style
  • Observation: Finding Things in the Dark
Comments
What a wonderful thread, although it was a great shame it couldn't be finished by you both. I would have been interested to see what was controlling those okomo. As this is the first thread of yours that I have read, I very much enjoyed Ornea's character, and I look forward to seeing more of your work. Keep it up! If there was anything you wanted specifically that I haven't awarded, please PM me and we can sort something out.

Comments: Oh my lordy, that whole thread was worth it for ‘battering rams’. What a good pun.

Enjoy your grade, and please don't forget to delete/edit out your grade request. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM.
Alvadas | Linkmap | Calendar
Ahnatep | Linkmap | OOC
Office
~
Stepped down from ST roles: 1/9/2017
Thanks for all the fish.
Kaleidoscope
Taking a Bow

Words: 320260
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office