A Wild Pycon Appears!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A Wild Pycon Appears!

Postby Kit Harper on October 21st, 2016, 7:32 pm

Hey everyone!

My name is Marie, but I'm more than fine being called Kit. If you've been on the chat, you probably know that I started as Kit, then Lanvanya, and then Kit again. It's been an interesting ride, to say the least!

I'm looking forward to finally playing and getting to know the rest of you. If you want to RP in Syliras (or for a flashback in Zeltiva during the past season), then please feel free to PM me and we can start tossing around ideas!
Kit Harper
Curiosity can't kill me... maybe.

Words: 3083
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2016, 10:28 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

A Wild Pycon Appears!

Postby Kaleidoscope on October 22nd, 2016, 12:28 am

Hi there, welcome to Mizahar! I seem to believe I went through a load of name changes when I first joined the site- you're in for a fun ride and that's no mistake. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Now, Reflection will be the ST that will be looking after you in Syliras. You're in safe and nd capable hands
You already know chat: if you have any questions feel free to ask there, or perhaps head to the Questions and Answers page if you need more detailed help.

I hope you have many fun adventures. :)

~Kal
Alvadas | Linkmap | Calendar
Ahnatep | Linkmap | OOC
Office
~
Stepped down from ST roles: 1/9/2017
Thanks for all the fish.
Kaleidoscope
Taking a Bow

Words: 320260
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

A Wild Pycon Appears!

Postby Ball on October 22nd, 2016, 1:01 am

PYCON! -tackles-
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes