Hello Everyone.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Everyone.

Postby Lithra Coolwater on October 24th, 2016, 7:20 am

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!

My name is Lithra Coolwater, i am pretty new to this kind of Forum role-play but have been role-playing in other forms for close to 10 years now. Although I would still consider myself a novice with my role-playing skills. I learned about this forum from my best friend who loved it so much he pretty much begged me to join, I have been doing as much reading and research as I could over the past few months. I feel like I have alot more to read and learn and definitely will need help. I have read most of the necessary forums on creating a character but what I need help on is confirmation that my character story will be acceptable as some of my idea's are not common and cannot find the proper information at this time. I will be posting my character information later on this thread. For now this is just my big Hi and Hello to a world I plan to amerce myself in.
Lithra Coolwater
Player

Words: 3765
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2016, 6:29 am
Race: Human, Vantha

Hello Everyone.

Postby Deliath on October 24th, 2016, 8:58 am

Hi there! Welcome to Miz!

If you need any help with anything don't hesitate to contact me :)
Any speech in bold is Common
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Anything in italics are thoughts
Deliath
Read profile for details of hiatus

Words: 73363
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 3:32 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hello Everyone.

Postby Aladari Coolwater on October 25th, 2016, 1:25 am

Hello, hello! Welcome!

I'm excited to see another Coolwater around! Hopefully we can meet up at some point.

Until then, I'm sure you'll find that plenty of people are willing to help out. Personally, my PM box is always open, but there are lots of helpful folks in CHAT who can give you pointers and warm you up to the site, too.

If you have an idea of which city you want to start in, you could talk to that city's Storyteller, and they can tell you whether or not your character's story is reasonable. If you don't know yet where you're starting, Prophet (who changed his name for Halloween) is the one who is currently overseeing the Vantha's home city, while Gossamer originally created the Vantha.

Again, welcome, and don't forget that we're here to help.
- Al
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Hello Everyone.

Postby Prophet on October 25th, 2016, 2:07 am

Hello and welcome, Lithra.

I am Prophet but as Aladari pointed out, I have put on a mask for the tricks and treats. >:) There are always people around to help you flesh out ideas and it is encouraging for me to see you taking the time to study up on the lore. By the way, it's ever expanding so don't feel like you have to complete X number of articles before you begin.

In my signature, you will find a few useful links pertaining to Avanthal, the home of the Vantha. You don't have to start there, of course, but we have an excellent playbase of your PC's kin so I'd say it's worth a glance.

Please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM with questions about your story. Or- if you know which city you wish to make your home, look up that domain's ST and send the questions to them.

One final thing; character sheets and development have their own forum. Simply create a New Topic with your character's name and add "W.I.P." so that the moderators know you are working on your masterpiece.

Don't be shy and enjoy yourself. That is all.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello Everyone.

Postby Asta on October 27th, 2016, 3:07 am

Welcome.
Asta
Player

Words: 2268
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2016, 6:10 pm
Race: Kelvic

Hello Everyone.

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on November 1st, 2016, 4:48 pm

TITLE

Glad that you've found us here on Mizahar. There are plenty of good folks to ask about if you need anything, remember also for reference don't be shy to drop by in chat. There would always be someone happy to answer some questions. :)

Or, don't be afraid to ask me I have an alt that's an Vantha and currently resides in Avanthal if your planning to rp there don't be afraid to PM Infilia Snowsong

She's my alt. :) Good luck & have fun.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2