Peer Review- Fishing

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the Archives forum for Peer Review.

Moderator: Scribes

Peer Review- Fishing

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on June 6th, 2016, 11:56 pm

I have made changes and edits to all of the recent suggestions. If there is anything else, please let me know. I'd like to make this article feel 100%. Thanks all for helping out! :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Peer Review- Fishing

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on November 2nd, 2016, 2:00 am

Fishing write up: Edits

I'll be creating a different outline for this, as there seems to be a problem with this write up. Thanks for understanding, I'll make a post in the Founder Review for the updated version of this Fishing Skill write up.

-----------------
Outline:

I. Synopsis, & History
A. Synopsis

Fishing is a handy skill to learn, at first itś always difficult for beginners, but that shouldn't mean that it has to stop you. This Outline will provide you with the given tips and advice of where, how, and what to catch fish with. If you are unsure about something, please check with an ST in your area or, a(n) Scribe who might know more about this skill.
B. History
Pre Valterrian:Of course, no one really knew when this skill was introduce to the world of Mizahar, the people soon discovered that fishing was useful and that fish was a natural resource for food. Most sources were able to reach the fish within some of the regions around them, albeit it being inside their cities or the Suvan Sea.

Fishing started out with the ol' natural style. It began with the basic, Hand fishing, they so call it. Where as the fisher, fishes the fish with his bare hands. Keep in note, it's not always probable to maintain your first catch with your first try fishing with your hands.

Though, the Valterrian War came upon us in Mizahar, and Fishing was taken through another perspective After the Valterrian.

After Valterrian:

Even though, the Pre Valterrian helped introduce many skills, and knowledge, a lot of it was further progressed after the Valterrian. This introduction had ensured the usauge of Fishing, by many means and those means weere investigated further to see the use of each technique.
II. Prerequisites, Related Skills, & Tools
A. Prerequisites

B. Related Skills
C. Tools (include each tool/weapon)
III. Types of Seafood, Regions to Fish at, Risks
A. Types of Seafood
1. Fish to Watch out For
2. What Fish to Catch
B. Where to Fish
1. Ponds
2. Rivers
3. Lakes
4. Ocean
C. Risks/Dangers
1. Lost at Sea
2. Sinking Boat
3. Haven't Packed enough Food/Water
4. Overall, not being prepared
IV. Skill Progression
A. Skill Progression:
1. Novice
2. Competent
3. Expert
4. Master

I'm probably forgetting something again, so please let me know. I'll be filling this out over time. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2