A Spiral, Down or Up?

Alex and Linie meet for a second time, within the expanse of Alex's mind.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

A Spiral, Down or Up?

Postby Alexander Faircroft on December 17th, 2016, 11:50 pm

Description "Alex Common" Alex thoughts "Myrian" "Fratava" "Others"

He lay there lazily just feeling the weight of things press down on him and then as he opened his yes it turned out it wasn’t the weight of things it was Linie who whilst he’d had his eyes shit had curled up around him. “At least happiness is a good note to go out on.” He smiled warmly, a hand moving atop her head lightly. Though the comment about her swimming in just her undergarments or nothing at all made him pause for a second looking down at her from his angle.

“I’m fairly certain I can see that image. After all what you’re in now doesn’t leave much to the imagination.” He let out a small laugh enough to let her know that he was genuinely enjoying the time he spent with her in this dream. But the strike across the jaw was enough to jolt him up a little.
“Ow.” His free unpinned arm moved up to strike the cheek she’d just struck. “I probably deserved that.” He glanced towards her face. His eyes meeting hers once again. This was almost dawn and he knew it so he thought he may as well have go out with a bang. Slipping her up onto his chest he stared into her eyes for a second.

“Thank you.” He didn’t say for what not wanting to ruin the moment. Instead he reached a hand up behind her head and pulled her down a little and instead of kissing her lips he kissed her forehead. A small remark of the fact that she actually meant something too him. “Looks like it’s the end of the night. I’m looking forward to the next time we meet.” He pulled back and held his look into her eyes and the next time she blinked. He was gone. Like a breeze that just rolled off.

Alex found himself waking in his room. The soft mattress beneath him and the air around him chilled but not cold. But that wasn’t what drew his attention. No what drew his focus was two things. Her face as he kissed her in a way she didn’t expect, and that look of worry over him leaving. He spoke softly to himself. “Everyone does deserve to be happy. I just can’t afford to be.” But I am when I’m with you. The last words that rattled through his head.

Alexander Faircroft
A criminal, without a crime.

Words: 945306
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2016, 9:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

A Spiral, Down or Up?

Postby Linie Moonreef on December 18th, 2016, 12:25 am

Linie hadn't planned on being intimate with him again it just kind of... happened. Before she knew it she was wrapped up around him and enjoying the ebb and flow of his breathing, listening to his heart beat. For a moment she tensed, wondering if she had overstepped a boundary but when he looked down at her to consider her naked she knew she had overstepped nothing.
"Little to the imagination? I be thinkin' this is tasteful."
She teased, grinning.
"Thinking of me naked now? Well Ser I barely know you."
But their time was coming to an end she could almost feel the morning creeping up on them, knowing that it was soon when they would part. She sighed.
"You did deserve that."
She looked up at him in time to see him look down at her. She held her eyes there for a moment before tearing them away. Before she knew it though she was in his lap, straddling him across his chest. They looked into each other's eyes again, this time she held his gaze. Cornflower blue eyes consider his deep green ones, they held none of their trademark sadness or fire. Only happiness and joy. She reached out to stroke his cheek. When he said thank you she bent down for a kiss but instead his lips met her forhead and she felt her heart do a flip.

"I be lookin' forward to it too."
She said with reverie in her voice. She blinked and he was gone, her hand touching the place where his cheek once was. Filled with sadness in this place of joy, she woke up. In her bad she lay there thinking, feeling a mixed emotion of happiness, that feeling of a new love, and sadness. Once again she found herself wondering if they really would meet up again. She sent a small prayer and thanks to Nysel for bestowing these dreams and this chance to meet a man who in waking life she might walk right by in the street, hardly noticing him.

Made by A. Faircroft

Hello...?

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me...
Linie Moonreef
Drunken Sailor

Words: 60228
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2016, 6:23 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes