[Zeltiva] Newbie looking for writing partners!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Leyus on December 12th, 2016, 11:25 am

Hello!

Being a complete newbie here, I don't really see where and how to start, so I am calling out for anybody, who would be willing to plot with enthusiastic writer, who might need some help with deeper understanding of lore. I am ready to learn fast and support any plot ideas you could have, as well as generate my own if needed (no matter how hard it would be with my rather poor knowledge of deeper lore).

I am ready to write about basically anything, as long as it has decent reasoning and is interesting for both of us. My favorite themes would be politics, investigation, exploration with decent dose of thrill and action. I have nothing against more everyday subjects, as long as they have something under them. I don't like action for pure sake of action and other things, that don't bring anyone anywhere.
I really enjoy everything that I have seen here so far, so I hope that there would be at least someone willing to write with me.

Forever grateful to whomever answers this!

-Leyus
Leyus
Player

Words: 4706
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2016, 10:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Fallon on December 12th, 2016, 12:39 pm

Investigation is one of my favourite words (the other is shenanigans)!

I'm very up for plotting in Zeltiva and enthusiasm is wonderful. So, if you want help settling in or just want to do general writing then please, by all means, drop me a PM. :)
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Yisanareysin on December 12th, 2016, 3:43 pm

Eyyyyyy a fellow Akajia worshiper. I'm not in Zeltiva, alas, but if you ever make your way to Alvadas, hit me up.

Or, if you want, Rey was in Zeltiva around late 510 and mid Spring 514. We could do a flashback around one of those times, if you want.
ImageImageImage
Yisanareysin
Sneaky Snake Spy Extraordinaire

Words: 314458
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 7:40 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Liriope on December 23rd, 2016, 5:10 pm

I'd be open for threads! Feel free to PM me if you have any ideas. :)
"Emotions are the fool's leader, and the genius' pawn."
Open for threads, just pm me.
Liriope
Player

Words: 13687
Joined roleplay: December 22nd, 2016, 10:44 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes