Solo [Mythryn Outpost] Safety is to be Ensured

Part Two of Ferrins Journey

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Mythryn Outpost] Safety is to be Ensured

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 27th, 2016, 1:29 am

Timestamp: 11th of Summer516av

"There they are. The gates to home!" Exclaimed Miranda as she still clung to Ferrins waist. He winced as her grip grew tighter. But, he didn't care. As long as they had made it to the Mythryn, what could go wrong? Right...

"Yes. We can report what happened. I am sure that the Knights will let us pass." Said Ferrin optimistically. He needed rest, and Miranda of course will need time to cool down from what had just happened. Surely, she would. No doubt.

A Knight came strolling up to them on the Kabrin Road. "Stop please. Halt." Said the Knight as he was now running up to Ferrin and Miranda. Ferrin pulled back on the reins gently and Cyprus slowed to a stop. Scrapping his right front hoof on the ground. "You two. What's your-" the Knight stopped as he realized the red head was Miranda Aleheart. Of course he knows her, whilst she passed through the gates for trades with her father. "Miranda. What's wrong..." He asked her worriedly. "Who's this?"

"Well, it's a long story short. This here, Ferrin he's a Squire from Syliras. He refused me from dirty bandits. They killed my father and stolen all of our supplies. But Ferrin killed them." She said hoping to get the Knight interested.

"Oh is this true then?" Asked the Knight. He focused his attention to Ferrin as he stepped closer to the Squire. "Who's your patron, Ferrin?" Asked the Knight with an arched brow. His chain mail looked very glossy, like it was raining sweat all over his head. The Knight looked tired himself.

"Ser Xervos Al'Mandrikan. I'm his nephew. Ferrin Al'Mandrikan." Replied the Kenashian firmly as best he could. "He's training me under his wing." Stated Ferrin wearily.

"Okay then. He didn't come with you because?" Continued the Knight.

"He had other Knight stuff to attend to. He's been quite busy lately." Responded Ferrin with a nod of assurance.

"Good. I am Ser Nickola Norjak. I'm stationed here at the Mythryn. Miranda I suppose you'll be heading back home then. Ferrin you rest at the Garrison. It'll be best for you. Your horse would be seen to as well. Come now."

They strolled on through the gates after Ser Nickola Norjak waved them in. Ferrin nodded over to Miranda while she made her way home, and Ferrin headed over to The Garrison. In search of rest. A food long rest.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 27th, 2016, 1:19 pm

Timestamp: 11th of Summer516av: 10th Bell morning.

Ferrin had opened his eyes lids slowly. He was fairly still tired at the moment. He almost extered himself so. He needs the rest, but his mind has been thinking about that he should go our and start training or to take any requests. Though, the door slowly opened with a creaking sound from it as it did. A Knight came walking through, he brandished a cup of tea. Ferrin enjoyed the aroma of tea, and he loved to drink tea, of course.

The squire slowly sat up and winces at his soreness. "Rest. You need to rest Squire Ferrin. You've been roughly beaten good. You need to rest. It's the best medicine for you now. But, I can go fetch Miranda Aleheart for you..." The Knight said slowly. As Ferrin sat up, he rubbed sleep from his eyes and yawned.

"Who, what's going on?" Asked Ferrin wearily one could tell he didn't have any clue to what was really going on. The squire noticed his armor and things beside him. But, his sword wasn't there. "Where's my blade?" Asked Ferrin curiously, he arched a brow over at the Knight who stood before the squire.

"It's bent badly. Pretty chipped too i say you've probably fought well. We're preparing a new blade for you as we speak. Don't worry you'll have one. Your shield is in decent condition though still. Which is good. Here I made you a cup of tea." Said the Knight in a cordial manner. He pulled up a chair and sat beside him. "Of course you won't mind?" Asked the Knight wearily. "I'm Ser Bastion. I have read your letter of reasoning for being at the Mythryn. You are aware that the Bronze Woods are getting more dangerous by the season, are you not?"

"Yes..." Said Ferrin slowly. He didn't really know where this conversation was taking them, but he held out his hands slowly to retrieve the mug of tea. "I've already been through a lot. So you really did read the letter Ser Xervos had sent with me?" Asked Ferrin curiously.

"Yes, it's in my pocket now. I do have some things for you to do, but for now you must rest as it is best. Rest and drink some tea. It'll help you go back to sleep, you also look like you haven't slept in a day. So, just go back to sleep Ferrin. Can you do that?" Asked Ser Bastion. His long grey hair looked thick, but small strands of it were together. It kind of looked like horse hair in a way.

"Sure, sure. I can do that." Ferrin took a few gulps of the tea and he layed back down, the warmth of the liquid coursed through him. He could feel his soreness start to numb, but he wasn't so sure of what was inside to have him feel the numbness.

Ferrin yaned once again as he layed back down. He saw the door open and a red headed lady came inside accompanied by another Knight, but she didn't look to harmful. Ser Bastion stood up and offered her his seat. She sat down with a thanks. Ferrin closed his eyes. He saw her hands lean over his body. He slowly could feel the pain dissipate, but he closes his eyes. Off to another slumber.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 27th, 2016, 8:36 pm

Timestamp: 1st Bell Afternoon

Ferrin awoke again later today, he was still a little worn out, but he could now feel his energy seep back into him. His soreness was gone, he could feel his limbs and other parts of his body.

The squire sat up, he was now looking around the room of the squire dorms at the Garrison. He was looking because he wanted to get a feel of the place, to where he was. It was his first time being at the Mythryn, and of course his first time heading over to the Mythryn had almost begun as an disaster. Ferrin didn't know what to think of the place yet as he just awoke.

He discovers that his things were still here, all but one thing. His short broadsword. It was not in the pile of his belongings. He rubbed sleep from his eyes, which now grew wide. He was shocked it was missing. He wanted to get up, but he didn't know where to really start looking for it. He stayed in bed, he sat upright though. He was now waiting.

How am I supposed to fend off bandits without my blade? Thought Ferrin wearily as he continued to look around once more. He stopped, and realized that it was no use. His sword wasn't here. But, he did have his longbow and quiver, along with his other things that he had packed with Cyprus.

After a few chimes had gone by. The door to the Squire Dorms had opened up with a slight creak. A Knight, no doubt, popped in. He closed the door and it sounded with a loud thud. The noise vibrated through the room. "Well, glad to see you up." Spoke Th Knight calmly. He was quite aged, grey hair, long, broadened build if a body. Stern wrinkles across his skin and facial features shortened to the brim.

Ferrin nodded, he didn't know what to say. "Your Squire Ferrin? Al'Mandrikan, right?" Asked the Ser with an in awe tone.

"Yes Ser. I'm Squire Ferrin Al'Mandrikan." Repeated Ferrin slowly. Still, he was a little unsure of what to say.

"Good. I read your letter from your patron. We looked through your belongings, of course you won't mind. Right?" Asked the Knight. "I'm Ser Bastion by the way. A pleasure to meet you. You must be Ser Xervos' nephew? Son?" Asked the Knight wearily. One could tell that the Knight wasn't really informed of this, due to his rosy cheeks turning a darker red.

"You had it right the first time Ser Bastion, I'm his nephew. My father was named Thorin." Replied Ferrin a bit tiredly.

"Oh that's right. Your uncle told me so much of your father. Where does he live now, Kenash is that right?" Chuckled Ser Bastion. Ferrin responded with a nervous smile. "How are you feeling now boy? That girl Miranda certainly worked a charm on you." Said the Knight in a cheesy way. Though, he didn't intend it to be.

"Yes, Kenash still. I've decided to come to Syliras to become a Knight." Responded Ferrin with a blushing nod.

"Ah, that's good. Follow the uncle's footsteps eh? I wonder why he chose you for his Squire though." Asked Ser Bastion aloud. Ferrin pursed his lips nervously. "Anyways, I still have some things for you to do here these following days. Maybe I'll get you a new blade. The last one, it was bent and chipped morbidly. I'm sure you didn't notice." Spoke Ser Bastion.

"Oh really?" It was an inquiry intended for both of the statements that Ser Bastion explained of. "I'm ready for it."

"Okay, follow me to The Mess and we can get you situated. It might be a long day for you." Ferrin nodded and got out of bed. Be found his regular boots beside it as well. It was a good thing he packed them. He slipped them on and followed Ser Bastion out of the dorms.

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 28th, 2016, 6:23 pm

Timestamp: 11th of Summer516av: 1st Bell Afternoon

Ser Bastion led Ferrin into what was known as "The Mess." A place where members of the Order can eat, relax, and do other things. It all contained a great Hall, and a kitchen no doubt. Ferrin sat in a comfortable seat near an empty hearth. It would be running during the cooler seasons, but as of now. It's been picking up dust by each day. Ser Bastion sat beside him and rested his boots on the table. Like he was kicking back to relaxation.

"So, please sit. Ferrin." Said the Knight with a hand gesture facing the chair beside him. Ferrin nodded and sat. "There are a few things that I'd like you to work on since your here. You can work still, right?" Asked the Knight with an arched brow.

"Yes..." He said slowly thinking of what the work might be mainly. "I can still work. What is it you need me to do Ser Bastion?" Ferrin asked as he tilted his head confused.

"There are plenty of things. I need you to patrol the Syliran Fields. Not many Knights out here to patrol. Only one regiment who really does that and not very many of them either." Explained the Knight. "I'll supply you with a blade of course so don't worry. If you want you can bring your longbow as well. Maybe go bird hunting or something." Said Ser Bastion with a smile.

"Alright Ser. Where shall I go to get myself another sword?" The squire asked him wearily. Ferrin had his attention focused on the Knight.

"Here take this." The Knight shuffled his hands around in his pockets. He brandished a small pouch. "These will help you for your blade. This will also be your start of earnings. Even though, squires don't get any pay. But, here." Said the Knight and he tossed the pouch over to Ferrin. Ferrin caught it with a loud jingle.

"Oh Ser. You don't-"

"Sush it Ferrin. It's the least I can do. You were almost taken as a slave. Just remember that." Said the Knight in a rather rough tone.

"Yes Ser. Thank you Ser Bastion. Where do I go again?"

"Oh that's easy. Just follow your way down the street here and you'll end up at the Blackburn Arms. Ask for Richard. He'll hook you up with a new blade."

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 29th, 2016, 2:29 am

"Ser you want me to come back, don't you?" Asked Ferrin as he was standing up. The squire raised his arms and stretched with a yawn.

"No, I'll come with you then." The man grunted as he got up himself. He laced his fingers around his waist and stood up. He moaned a little, but he was alright for the most part. "Come then I'll show you the way." He said with a hand gesture that meant to follow him.

Ferrin nodded and did as he was told. Ser Bastion led the squire out of the room known as "The Mess," and down a long corridor. They've managed their way to the front door in chimes. Ferrin raised his hand over his head to block out the immense sunlight. It almost felt like so long since he'd seen Synas light. He thought to himself, "Thank you Sylir. For ensuring my safety. May you look after Miranda and her father. May her father rest in peace." The door closed with a thud. Ferrin bothered not to look back.

"So what made you want to become a Squire eh?" Asked Ser Bastion in a gracious manner. He chuckled lightly at the thought. Ferrin wondered why it was so funny, him wanting to become one of the Order.

"I wanted to prove myself, Ser." He responded fondly.

"Ah, young man. I think you've done more than prove of your worth. You seem fit enough already. I am surprised to not see you here as a Knight the way you are now." Chimed the aged man. Ser Bastion continued to lead Ferrin down one Street that would eventually lead them to the Blackburn Arms.

"Oh, don't you make me blush." Said Ferrin a bit flabbergasted.

"Your surprised?" Asked the Knight with an arched brow. His wrinkles fluctuated as he moved his brow up. Ferrin nodded.

"A little Ser..." Replied Ferrin wearily.

"Well, no need to be. I've seen plenty of squires just like you." They've continued walking. "We're not to far now. Just maybe a few chimes." Said Ser Bastion.

"Oh really?" Asked Ferrin in a good-natured manner.

"Yep. You bet ya. Here we are." Well, that was a quick few chimes. "Come on in." Said Ser Bastion while he came to the door and held it open for Ferrin.

"Thank you." The squire walked on in.

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on August 2nd, 2016, 2:26 am

Ser Bastion closed the door slowly, but firmly. His wirnkkled fingers twitched as the door closed with a light thud, the sound of the door snapping into place with the frame echoed through the fairly small blacksmith building.

It was quite dusty, the flooring swathed of hay and dust alike. Aging equpiment layed still on top of shelves and tables. Ferrin and Ser Bastion met up at the counter. There was another door behind that counter, and Ferrin could smell the magma of the man's workings. Then the door slowly opened and instantly, heat had escaped and vented through the rest of the home.

"What can I do for ya, Ser Bastion?" Asked the blonde as he stepped through and closed the door shut ending with a slamming noise. It didn't make either of the two jump in any way.

"Well, my boy Ferrin here. He needs a new blade. His was badly damaged and barely repairable." Said the old man. "Could you help us in any way Richard?" Asjed the Knight pridefully.

"Sure, anything for the Order. What kind of fix do you need, Ferrin?" Asjed Mr. Blackburn cordially.

"You've heard of a short broadsword yes?" Asked Ferrin wearily not sure if the man had heard of this unique weapon.

"I might've. It sounds similar to a simple Broadsword, but molded to be smaller? Like a Shortsword, yeah?" Asked Richard smoothly.

"Yes, exactly. Though I do prefer a leather hilt please? And an ornate sword handle?" Said Ferrin curiously.

"It might take up to a bell or so, just to be aware. Coming soon. Promise." The man walked back into his smithy."

~~~~~~

A bell later.

"Here you go Ferrin. A freshly made iron short broadsword. With its own unique holster."

Ferrin brandished a smile over his face and his cheeks blushed into a light pink. "Thanks Mr. Blackburn. I appreciate it. Here." Ferrin fished for more than enough coins from Ser Bastions' coin pouch that he gave to Ferrin. The blacksmith looked shocked.

"Thanks..." Was all he could say. Ferrin didn't care if he had just discovered that that was the bandit money, buthe really didn't.

"See you again." Said Ferrin friendly like.

"You ready to start working then?" Asked Ser Bastion.

"Ready. Really, what do I have to do?"

"Patrol the Syliran Fields."

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on August 4th, 2016, 4:31 pm

"Ser? The fields? In my armor?" Objected Ferrin when he belted his sword.

"Yes, you have something against that squire?" Said Ser Bastion with a cocked brow. His light grey hair looked darker in the building than when it does outside, he looked a tad bit menacing to be honest. Ferrin slowly stepped back, he cleared his throat.

"No Ser, I don't. I'll obviously get to it right away." Replied the squire as the two stepped out. Mr. Blackburn was already gone, he went back to working on his smithing.

"Good." Ser Bastion closed the door lightly and he allowed it to make contact with the frame of it after Ferrin stepped out. "Now, we won't have much out there. So don't worry about it Ferrin. After all, it's merely a walk. Remember that boy." Said the Knight taunting Ferrin.

"Yes Ser." Replied Ferrin slowly. The two headed back to the Garrison.

~~~~~

2nd Bell.

The squire swathed himself in his armor. His longbow strapped around his shoulders. His quiver belted around his waist. His shortened broadsword, Clivath, was around his waist as well. Ferrin unsheathed Clivath and brandished his blade. He was alone for the time being, he just stepped outside the Garrison, after eating some lunch.

Ferrin had his shield and sword both armed. The squire met up with other Knights and Squires assigned to the green company.

A few were men, either blonde or dark haired and the other half woman dark haired. They were all waiting for Ferrin to come out. So they could all get a good look at the new Squire. "Hey there he is." Informed one of the female squires politely with a point. Ferrin looked up. He smiled slightly and nodded.

"Hello. I'm Ferrin." He said simply, a bit awkwardly to.

"So you are?" Asked one of the Knights. It was a middle aged man, perhaps in his thirties, he had dark hair and tightly fitted skin. Ferrin nodded. "Good." He said firmly. "Come, let's get a move on then." Ferrin joined the group.

"So, you've come from Syliras then?" Asked one of the Squires. A younger boy than Ferrin. No less than twenty persay.

"Yes." Answered Ferrin with a nod.

"You don't talk much, do you?" He asked Ferrin. Ferrin shook his head.

"Billy, leave him alone why don't you?" Said the same Knight from earlier.

"Yes Ser, sorry Ser." Replied Billy solemnly. The Knight looked over Ferrin.

"We'll be doing this patrol for a bell or so. So, it'll take some time Ferrin. Just keep an eye out for any mishaps. There are bandits who might Rome these fields. Or there might also be a fight with the slaves, so be prepared." They kept walking.

"Yes Ser." Said Ferrin with a clear understanding. "I'll do my best."

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on August 4th, 2016, 8:11 pm

The Syliran Fields. They were immensely vast. Acers upon acers of fields and crops. Ferrin looked past a corn stalks that rustled. It wasn't the wind, no. In fact, it was a rabbit that hurried over the grass. It hopped it's little legs.

One of the Knights spoke up. "Ferrin. Stay alert. We need to make sure that nothing goes wrong today. I know I've said this many times before, but please keep a keen eye out f-" then howling came abrupt. The men and women claded in armor all stopped dead in their tracks. "Wolves..." Said the Knight. He brandished his blade, a Shortsword. His off hand contained a shield. "Let's go get them before they attack the farmsrs out here. It'll be good to keep them at bay. They will attack."

"Yes Ser." Said one of the Squires shocked. "Though, how will we find them?" The squire asked, he looked a little shaken. Perhaps the squire had bad experiences wolves.

"I'll follow you." Said Ferrin with a polite nod. The squire sheathed Clivath and withdrew his longbow. "I've fought them many times before. After all, its the least that I can do to help around here." Said Ferrin with a friendly smile.

"Good said one of the Knights." It was a She-Knight. Her hair dark in color and skin tanned. Like she doned a perfect body. Well, almost. She appeared to be Ferrins age, or most likely around that. "I'll go with you and stay at your sides. I think we should go as two groups of fours. Meet back here in a bell. Come Ferrin you come with myself, Billy, and Charles. Alright?"

"Sure." Said Ferrin with a nod. He glanced at the others. "Let's go."

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on August 10th, 2016, 1:31 pm

"Ferrin I don't see them past these fields." Replied Ser Lavender. Ferrin looked around, he didn't really understand what was going on with those wolves, but he wanted to resolve the problem; by any means possible.

"Peculiar, quite. I don't see them as well," replies Ferrin flabbergasted of their inexistence.

"Perhaps we should turn back?" Asks Ferrin curiously. The Kenashian looked again, he scanned all around them there. About thirty yards out was a black blob. There were more of those black blobs out in the distance and they seemed to be getting closer. "Prepare yourselves." Demanded Ser Lavender. The Knight pulled out his short sword and shield. Ferrin readied his longbow.

The Kenashian places in the arrow carefully, but his fingers were trembling. After a few quick fails Ferrin eventually managed to get the arrow against the string. He pulls up and takes aim at the closest wolf chasing him. They were ten yards closer no doubt. Lucky shot, Ferrin fires and the arrow zooms throughout the fields and struck the first wolf, it tumbled in front of itself having the wolves behind him tumbled over the dead wolf and if gave Ferrin enough time to ready another arrow. "Good shot." Comments the Knight beside Ferrin.

The wolves were trying to get back up, but they were kind of puzzled and then once they've figured out what had happened they looked at the group of people before then. Ferrin readied his next arrow and took aim, he was being careful with his next shot. He fires, the arrow just grazed one of the legs of the next victim. The Kenashian readies another arrow, but the wolves resumed their chase after the beings in front of them.

Ferrin raised his longbow quickly and he just shot the arrow without aiming as the wolf was just about to jump him. The wolf spiraled into the Kenashian knocking Ferrin off of his legs as Ferrin wasn't prepared for the tackle, but he was shocked that he didn't get the wolf completely.

The squire then did his best to fend off the wolf that was just inches away from his face. It was a struggle.

~~~~~~

Ser Lavender encountered two other wolves, the Knight was busy with just these two, good thing he had his melee at hand else he would've ended up on the ground. The Knight thrashes his blade at the nearest wolf, clipping some fur off of it's body; the wolf yelped in pain and staggered back. The other wolf growled in frustration and then charges. Ser Lavender jumps out of the way. The Knight slashes at the second wolf, just barely impaling the fur.

The Knight smirjs as both wolves were beginning to weaken. Their strength is still strong, but their growls are fierce and almost uber deadly. The Knight flinches, but he keeps his calmed demenur stable, well as best as he can. The first wolf charges, the Knight poised his short sword directly for it head, the wolf jumps and Ser Lavender stabs the wolf in its belly. The wolf fell limp instantly and no sound could be heard.

Ser Lavender just barely dodges a snap of Wolf teett. The wolf growled in destress. The Knight only smirks. They both charge.

~~~~~

In all, there was roughly a pack of six wolves. Squire Frostfawn had his broadsword with him and faced another wolf. The wolf circles him, like the squire was easy prey. Heard hadn't been scared of it before. So why should he be now? The Vantha thrusts his blade at that one wolf, just clipping off its fur. The wolf pounced without hesitation. Gerad dodges and slashed his blade at the wolf now puncturing it. The wolf whimpered and staggers back.

Gerad nods. The wof charges again. This time, it falls limp with a howl as the squires blade impales the wolf. Ferrin and Ser Lavender come into play.

"We should find the others and head back to the Mythryn. We must inform Ser Bastion."

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sayana on January 8th, 2017, 9:16 pm

Don't forget to edit/delete your grade request. If there's anything I may have missed, please PM me and I'll be happy to look into it.

Ferrin
Skills
  • Socialization: 5
  • Endurance: 2
  • Prayer: 1
  • Planning: 1
  • Observation: 1
Lores
  • Ser Nickola Norjak: Knight at the gates of Mithryn Outpost
  • Mithryn Outpost location: The Garrison
  • Miranda Aleheart: Healer
  • Ser Bastion: Kindly Knight
  • Mithryn Outpost location: The Mess
  • Blackburn Arms: Mithryn Blacksmith
  • Syliran Fields: Vast fields of crops
Miscellaneous
  • 1 Short Broadsword, leather hilt, simple handle (Property of the Syliran Knighthood)
  • 5 Shield Points for Patrolling

Note: Since Ferrin is still a squire, he doesn't receive any additional payment for his work for the Order. His sword can still be replaced by the Order, but it is functional in its make.

Comments: Nice introduction to the Mithryn Outpost. I liked how you had accounted for the fact that your sword had gotten broken, or at least needed repairs.

Unfortunately I could not award you points in the Longbow, because killing a moving target as big as a wolf in a single shot would be at an expert skill level, or at least competent. And Ferrin is neither.

Your Grader,

Sayana
Boxcode design: Firenze
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)