[Tarot's Scrapbook] The Stacked Deck

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Eida on September 12th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Happy Birthday Tarot! :D
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Words: 97147
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 8:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby ShayneThill on November 4th, 2013, 3:00 am

Gossamer wrote:*laughs* Maybe your developing Precog Abilities, GP. I mean have you ever heard Stitch plot? He's really secretly mad-scientist evil, especially after he gets off a rough shift at his fancy smancy restaurant. And those grey guys you talk about... sounds to me like they are 'the greys' from ufo sightings just all done up in silver wigs for halloween.

The more I think about it, the more I wonder what your before bed cold/flu drug cocktail was... five parts asprin, one part nyquill perhaps? Lay off the stuff!

Silver wig seems cool. I wore white cosplay wig for this halloween. :p
ShayneThill
Player

Words: 176
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2013, 7:52 am
Race: Human

Postby Kaleidoscope on January 11th, 2017, 6:01 am

It's prompted by Gossamer but meant from the heart: thank you for everything you do on Mizahar. I don't know you at all, so apologies for the randomness of this post, but it's so very lovely for you to take the time out and do something. Have a good day, and thank you once again.

~Kal
Alvadas | Linkmap | Calendar
Ahnatep | Linkmap | OOC
Office
~
Stepped down from ST roles: 1/9/2017
Thanks for all the fish.
Kaleidoscope
Taking a Bow

Words: 320260
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Hwyn on January 11th, 2017, 8:39 pm

Hwyn
Hey you amazing nerd, just wanted to throw a thanks your way for keeping the site running, hope life is finding you well.
Hwyn
Soul endowed plushie

Words: 275288
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2015, 1:26 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Donor (1)

Postby Wa'Djinnabi on January 20th, 2020, 1:38 am

Hi Tarot!

I have a few questions for you and I hope that you notice this reply.

So first up, Alchemy: How does one attach chargers/fount/filters to the frame/circle? Are there gaps in the circle? Do you use specialized equipment such as clamps and bowls and such?

The second set of questions requires a little background.
If the transmutation succeeds, the fount loses a part of the property (permanently) and becomes useless for the purpose of further Alchemy.

I have an idea of using something kind of like a "Negative" Alchemy, or using alchemy to strip away undesired properties. The example I immediately thought of was stripping away an iron ingot's electrical property by using it as a font. What physically happens to fonts after they are used in a transmutation reaction? Is there a way to use materials in further reactions when pulling away undesired properties, maybe a specialized charger? Do spent chargers also have a half life of instability? If so in what way?
Wa'Djinnabi
Finding forgiveness among the weeds

Words: 90688
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2019, 8:59 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Previous