I'm new at this...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

I'm new at this...

Postby Zikun on February 4th, 2017, 10:16 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Ryan. I've never done a role play before, but I've heard people talking about them, so I figured I had to check it out. This website seemed the most interesting, so I'm trying it out. I'm a little bit overwhelmed by the amount of info you need to digest before you can play properly, but I'll figure it all out. I'm not sure exactly what kind of character I want to be, but I'll think of something eventually. If you have any advice or idea's for my character, please shoot me a PM.
Thanks!
-Ryan
Zikun
Player

Words: 195
Joined roleplay: February 4th, 2017, 2:58 am
Race: Human, Inarta

I'm new at this...

Postby Samuel Longwell on February 4th, 2017, 10:47 pm

Hi Ryan, welcome to MIzahar!!

The links you will have received in a message to your inbox will be very helpful, but if you're struggling with anything then there are nearly always people on Chat who are willing to help. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Samuel Longwell
Warrior

Words: 219143
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2016, 2:40 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

I'm new at this...

Postby Kaleidoscope on February 5th, 2017, 9:37 am

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. There's a lot of reading but it's worth it. ;)
~Kal
Alvadas | Linkmap | Calendar
Ahnatep | Linkmap | OOC
Office
~
Stepped down from ST roles: 1/9/2017
Thanks for all the fish.
Kaleidoscope
Taking a Bow

Words: 320260
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account