[Anywhere] Kelvic looking for a bondmate!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Faradae on February 16th, 2017, 8:52 pm

Greetings!

Despite my absence from Miz for several seasons, Faradae has been on the move for a year IC and I feel like it's time to seek a bondmate for her. It needn't be a romantic relationship; the main reason I'm looking is because bonding plays such a huge role in the race's concept that not including it at all in the roleplay feels like breaking immersion. On top of that, I think Kelvic deep bonds are an interesting concept to play.

I'd rather not go with an NPC for a partner; building up player relationships is much more fun.

Locations don't matter much since Fara is a bird with very fast travel times who is on a constant move anyways, so I can move her almost anyplace in a matter of weeks.

Thanks for considering!

Fara

Faradae
Your favourite birb.

Words: 140559
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2015, 12:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Clyde Sullins on February 16th, 2017, 11:06 pm

I'm not sure what specifically your interested in for a bondmate, but it might be interesting to have her and Clyde meet.

Clyde has had a rather interesting set of relationships with kelvics over the years, might be interesting if he met and got involved with another, though I can't say for sure how it'd work out or how such a bond might be.

I'm also not totally sure where I'll be next season, somewhere in Sylira, but plot dependent he might have moved from Sahova.

Anyways, if your interested we could pm and talk more,

Clyde Sullins
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)