A Family Union (Jade + Roselina)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Jade Laken on March 29th, 2017, 3:15 am

Jade looked up to see how rigid Ferrin had become since they arrived. His nerves put the girl on edge about the woman across from him. She did not like the tension that was starting to form in the small space. If something were to happen, the blonde would have to interject herself between her love and this stranger. Turning once more the woman peered gently at her little one as she continued to draw. The mother just knew that she would be an amazing artist one day. A soft smile appeared on her face as blue eyes looked toward Ferrin and his cousin once more. The nervous feeling was slowly beginning to subside. The more her body could relax, the more she could relax while waiting for the man to finish and find them. Yawning the woman popped her neck with her eyes closed.

“Mommy I'm hungry,” Dina stated.

“Oh yeah?” Jade asked with a smile.

“Yes ma'am. Can we eat while we are here?” Dina asked with big pleading eyes.

“Sure honey,” Jade answered with a smile.

Dina giggled loudly and looked at the menu on the board. Jade did the same with a smile happy to hear the excitement. The young woman caught a waitress and ordered for the child and herself before telling her that whatever the curly haired young man at the table across from them wanted would be on their order. Wiggling down the child ran over as the waitress followed, Dina grabbed on Ferrin's arm with a giggle.

“Me and mommy ordered, what do you want?” Dina asked in her chipper happy voice looking to her adopted father.

"The Ways of the Drykas."
Jade Laken
Even the most confident fall to fear

Words: 194195
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2014, 2:03 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Roselina on March 30th, 2017, 6:51 pm

Getting the tattoo hadn't been a pleasant memory and it was possibly the thing that tipped the twins over the edge, causing them to run away. Florian yelled at their parents when they had sent them, and for once they had fought back. Naturally, it ended how it always did. Though, the past was in the past, so there was no point dwelling on it.

Despite that her thoughts drifted to her brother, and Rose wondered whether Florian would have been happy about this if he was still alive, surely the fact that she had met with their cousin would upset him.

Perhaps she shouldn't have came, maybe it would have been a better way to remember him, by doing what Florian would have wanted. Yet, her brother was dead. The woman knew she had to face that fact, and Florian didn't know what she was doing now.

She began to desperately ignore the thoughts growing in her head, and instead lifted her sleeve up slightly, turning her arm with the tattoo on it towards her cousin.

"It's there, got it just before I stopped speaking to the family. It's a tree right? They never explained what it meant to me and my brother." She hadn't expected it to symbolise anything really, but that hadn't mattered to her at the time, nor her parents.

She was pulled out of a thoughts when a small girl ran over to Ferrin, giggling as she did so. Was she his child? She didn't look that much like the two, but who was she to question that. I hope they treat her better than my parents treated me.

She looked up from the child to his cousin, gesturing towards the girl. "She your child?"

Rose smiled slightly, feeling a bit calmer now, she'd always liked kids. Florian hadn't, he hated them when he was alive for some reason. Not that he had been much more than a child when he passed.

"Sweet Dreams."
Spring threads 0/3
Character Sheet
Roselina
Charismatic Con

Words: 62756
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2016, 11:24 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 19th, 2017, 5:57 pm

"It should be a tree, yes." Said Ferrin without hesitation, he smiled weakly... he wasn't sure how he would be able to cope if he actually had family here in Syliras. Now... he really wanted to know why his father left Syliras. They would have family here, Ferrin wouldn't have been living a caravans life growing up, and he wouldn't have to flee across Mizahar to just find the rest of his family. But, he did. He made a new family along the way, and he's grateful for it also.

"it means peace and loyalty. A family bonding, one that truly connects us as a family." Ferrin added, once he was done, he nearly jumped out of his skin, a force tugged at his arm and Ferrin thought it was the Djed at first, but then... Dina was pulling at it, and she looked happy. She asked Ferrin what he wanted for lunch.

"Sure honey, I'll have whatever mom's having okay love?" Ferrin picked her up with his beefy arms and gave a gentle kiss on the forehead, he was giving her affection, and Dina giggled "put me down," so he did and he went over to Jade. Roselina asked if the child was his.

"She is in fact. We've adopted her from the Orphanage. She was left there from her mother in Sunberth." Ferrin gave her a weak smile, "I think she likes it with us."

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2