Guest Story Telling Directory

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on July 14th, 2017, 12:43 am

Character Name: Ramona Silvertongue
Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Anything except scenarios that are unnecessary.
Skills your willing to Moderate for: any as long as it's necessary.
Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Anything related to extreme seduction.
Everything Else: I'm pretty flexible, so if you have something in mind and would like to work on some skills/Lores. Hook me up and we could definitely see what we could do together. :)
Care to help out, leave a response?

SPEECH

|| "Pavi." || Pavi Sign. || "Other Speaking 1." || My Speech 1." || My Thoughts || "Common." ||

"I see skies of blue. Red roses too. I will always love you."

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Words: 118181
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2017, 12:08 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tanna on March 17th, 2018, 4:41 am

Character Name: Tanna (Antipodes)
Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing I love emotional stuff. From angst to elation and everything in between, I love testing characters and seeing how they handle things. I especially love Man vs Man and Man vs Self challenges, basically anything that lends itself to character growth.
Skills your willing to Moderate for: Any. I'm admittedly not the best at combat and magic but I am more than willing to give them a whirl as long as you allow me some time to do the necessary research.
Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Few and far between. I have no issues with violence but I keep adult themes vague at best, preferring to fade to black. Naturally, I can't do anything that requires more than what an AS can provide.
Everything Else: Feel free to send me a PM or nudge me on discord :)
Tanna
words & whims

Words: 114416
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2015, 12:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Taurina on June 3rd, 2018, 9:31 pm

Character Name: Taurina

Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: Honestly, anything. Am I good at it all though? Remains to be seen. Everything can be learned and I like a challenge.

Skills your willing to Moderate for: I am willing to try anything and will do the research necessary for magics, weapons, etc. when needed.

Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): As seems to be the theme, nothing explicitly intimate. I am also not the strongest when it comes to action, but as previously mentioned, I like the challenge and am willing to give it a try.

Everything Else: I am looking to expand my horizons and give guest moderating a try. I greatly enjoy planning and writing stories and am excited to see how this goes. Send me a pm or dm me on discord if interested. :)

Taurina
Lost in the Stars

Words: 752473
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2016, 4:18 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
2016 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous