OOC Info The Riverfall 517 Summer Character Registry

Please register if you are playing in Riverfall this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

The Riverfall 517 Summer Character Registry

Postby Syllyssandevanna on July 23rd, 2017, 4:51 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Syllyssandevanna or Deva for short
Age, Sex, Race? 192, Female, Dhani Rattler
Describe your character in a short abstract? Talkative and hates vegetables.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? No, and settling down, hoping to become Kuvan
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? After seeing all of the cities she's allowed in (excluding Syka), she decided to return to Riverfall and settle down.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Caiyha, for she's the true mother of all, Dira to discuss all things ghosty, and Wysar, because he's the perfect man and possible mate.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Sure, as long as done well, it can be quite fun.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yep, helps keep it real.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Nope
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Sometimes, but usually while doing something else as well.
What does your character want to learn this season? Skills beneficial to her craft and gain the strength to become a Kuvan..
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Grim Ravenwood
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Get to know the town and become useful.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Active player base, fun events, attentive mod.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Meeting Wysar in person. Not for a gnosis or anything, just to talk to him.

Additional Comments: Always open for a thread, just drop me a pm
Syllyssandevanna
Player

Words: 11085
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2017, 3:25 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Caelum on July 23rd, 2017, 10:19 pm

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':

Caelum. Kasb'el. The Sunsinger.

Describe your character in a short abstract?

Single Dad trying to get a Dad Bod.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?

Returning Kuvan.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?

Caelum wants to see his Syna again, always. Otherwise, he wants to hang with his weird little personal pantheon -- Nysel, Rak'keli, & Nikali.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?

I pretty much enjoy everything. Plot is key.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?

Uh. He owns Alements? Willing to consider hires if people are interested. And he's a member of the Cytali, but shhhhh. Oh, and he likes to think of himself as being in the know, so always hiring informants.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?

Yup. I like it all.

What does your character want to learn this season?

Everything.

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?

Settle in.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?

It's home.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?

I'm good.

Additional Comments:

Hi again, y'all. ;)
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Aoren on July 25th, 2017, 4:09 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Aoren Jarik Skycrown
Age, Sex, Race? 27, Male, Drykas
Describe your character in a short abstract? An ordinary guy with extraordinary abilities who might one day get it into his head that he could possibly do extraordinary things.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Returning Kuvan.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Seeing his paternal people for the first time and getting to live among them for a short while.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Rhysol. On a very basic level, he is the antithesis of most everything Aoren believes in. To put it simply, if they ever came face to face, Aoren would want to know why Rhysol does what he does perhaps not because he wants to challenge him but more to understand him.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes. If there is a point and purpose behind the act of violence such as serving as the spark for something bigger, I’m all for it. If that bigger thing is as simple as creating a bitter rivalry or as grand as all-out war, more’s the better, I say.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? If the relationship formed between Aoren and another character progresses comfortably to the point where that is viable, yes. I think it can add a great layer of depth and insight into a character’s motives, how they form relationships and if it comes to it, how they recover from the loss of those relationships and learn from them.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Um…not that I know of?
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Absolutely. Let’s have a philosophical conversation over tea. Typically I prefer to engage in social threads where the talking is taking place in conjunction with something productive.
What does your character want to learn this season? How to stop surviving and start living.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? No one specific, really. I welcome anyone interested in developing a good story.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? How to get a better handle on running a business.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Riverfall is where everything good in Aoren’s life has happened to him. It’s where the people he cares about lives. It’s home.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Something where there is no clear choice of right or wrong, good or evil. A “lesser of two evils” situation that forces either Aoren or others to seriously question what they believe in, what they’re willing to fight for and the lengths they’re willing to go to in order to support those beliefs.

Additional Comments: Hi!
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous