OOC Info Character Registry: Fall 517

Before you can give everything to Rhysol, you must first provide the proper paperwork

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Character Registry: Fall 517

Postby Andral Mydrafi on September 25th, 2017, 1:41 pm

Character Name:Andral Myrdafi
Type of Residence: Non-citizen Resident
Profession: Nothing. His old mentor arranged for his lodging for a few months. (Personally I'd like him to join a mercenary band. It'd be funny and interesting).

Briefly Describe Your Character: Naive, though cautious. Curious about the world. He spent his entire life in a hermit's cave, and is finally being able to see the outside world.
He is skilled in projection, and has a few bits of knowledge in medicine. Combined, he can perform medical techniques under someone's flesh.

Need Moderator’s Assistance: I dont know what Im doing. I probably need help in that regard. So, yes.

Willing/Able to Guest Moderate?:
Maybe once I get the hang of this.

Writer Goals: Get to 51+ Xp in Projection Asap. Join a merc group or something else. Get a lifelong friend, ...or more *wink wink*.

What do you think has been the single most life changing event for your PC?
Meeting the Hermit, and spending his life in soltitude. Otherwise? The first time he saw Ravok in the distance, and realised how large this world is.

What aspect of self would your PC most like to build up?
Knowledge of the world. Its light, its darkness.
Also, to finally make a good friend.

How does your PC define Betrayal? Answer IC, and provide links if able.
'Betrayal? Um, I know what it means but I've never actually seen it happen. I think it means when someone promises to do something to you, and they don't do it?'

For those born elsewhere and have moved to Ravok of their own volition, what do you miss most from the world beyond Ravok's borders? Answer IC.

'Not much. Ravok is so much more interesting than the Hermit's place.
Although I don't like the shifty looks I keep getting...'

If your character could do any single action, with absolutely no fear of being stopped, punished, or any other negative reaction, what would your PC do? Answer IC.

'I don't know what evil is quite yet, Im supposed to find out.
But I'd like to be able to put a stop to all evildoers and evil doings. Everywhere.'
I bet Projection is really handy when you need to scratch your back but you can't reach.
(Boxart is an edited veraion of Karin's free boxcodes. Credit where credit is due)
Andral Mydrafi
Player

Words: 18932
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2017, 6:44 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Baali on October 6th, 2017, 5:35 am

X
Last edited by Baali on February 17th, 2020, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baali
the rosefinch.

Words: 4261
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2017, 10:28 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Huskabar on October 10th, 2017, 6:34 am

Name: Huskabar Skorn

Type of Residence: Non-citizen Resident

Job: He was Voider in Sunberth: A disposer of items most unwanted... He will be searching out similar opportunities in Ravok.

Need Moderator Assisance : Probably only if Huskabar is able to enroll in The Institute of Higher Learning. If he is not applicable this season, it is likely I will not need assistance just yet.

Willing to guest moderate: Absolutely. Anyone interested, just drop me a message.

Writer Goals:
-I want to put him in as many uncomfortable positions as possible. I get the most out of my grumpy old man when I put him in situations where he is not sure what to do. I am sure that Ravok offers many of these opportunities.
-I want Huskabar to learn new magic disciplines, as well as new social skills in attempts to adapt to his new surroundings.
-I hope to create enemies within this city for my grumpy old wizard to help challenge him and grow as a character, and hopefully not leave him dead in the water, and I mean this quite literally.

What do you think has been the most life-changing event for your PC? Well there have been quite a few, but if I have to put my finger on one, I would say growing up poor, hungry, and homeless for years on the streets of Sunberth. This toll had a lasting damage on his psyche, but it also fueled his ambition for greater things, and ultimately his lust for power.

What aspect of self would your PC most like to build up? He would definitely love to improve his existing magic disciplines, especially his voiding. He views his affinity for magic as his own self worth.

How does your PC Define betrayal? Ah, well betrayal is inevitable. It is the tool of the cunning in the death of the fool. Do not embrace betrayal as a possibility is to invite it upon oneself. To trust enough in another is weakness, and the quickest path to one's own destruction.

For those born elsewhere and have moved to Ravok of their own volition, what do you miss most of the world beyond Ravok's borders? Ha! Of Sunberth? Very little. I should have left decades before I did. A dirty scuzz hole of a city, home to narrow minded vermin hardly worth my effort or time. The only benefit of that wretched place was coin to be made within it's dark underbelly, so yes, I do suppose that much I shall miss.

If your character could do any single action, with absolutely no fear of being stopped, punished, or any other negative reaction, what would your PC do? Immediately acquire the most restricted of knowledge to further his ambitions of supreme power.
Huskabar
Warlock Rising

Words: 61765
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2013, 3:44 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jason Riviera on October 30th, 2017, 8:54 pm

Character Name: Jason Riviera
Type of Residence: Visitor

Profession: I make buildings go silent. Then some people die.

Briefly Describe Your Character: A redhead screwed a Zith then he and his two siblings were born. A year later, their mum went crazy and killed the other two, then herself. He was brought up by his father, left at age 18 and took a boat to Ravok. Pale skin, pale red hair and striking green eyes. 5'6".

Need Moderator’s Assistance: No
Willing/Able to Guest Moderate?: Yep

Writer Goals:

What do you think has been the single most life changing event for your PC? Provide links if able. The first time he killed something (learning to hunt).

What aspect of self would your PC most like to build up? Stealth

How does your PC define Betrayal? Answer IC, and provide links if able.When trust is nurtured, then purposefully destroyed.

For those who've lived in Ravok all their life, how do you feel about outsiders? How do you feel about those who don't actively worship Rhysol? Answer IC.

For those born elsewhere and have moved to Ravok of their own volition, what do you miss most from the world beyond Ravok's borders? Answer IC.Game to hunt.

For those that are slaves, what is the happiest moment you've experienced during your enslavement? Answer IC

If your character could do any single action, with absolutely no fear of being stopped, punished, or any other negative reaction, what would your PC do? Answer IC.Kill a God off a whim or because they pissed me off.
Jason Riviera
Player

Words: 612
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2017, 7:34 pm
Race: Mixed blood

Postby Casio on November 4th, 2017, 3:04 pm

Character Name: Casio
Type of Residence: Applying Citizen
Profession: Philtering, medicin and brewing.
Briefly Describe Your Character: A snake with two heads. One is shy, other is loud. Bouth just trying to make the best of this.
Willing/Able to Guest Moderate?: No
Writer Goals: To advance in philtering, find romance.

What do you think has been the single most life changing event for your PC? Provide links if able.

Freeing himself of slaves status. Finding out there was more to the life, then he had thought.

To become less shy and timid.

How does your PC define Betrayal? Answer IC, and provide links if able.

It hurts, but again, he never expects any less from people. Casio just can't trust them fully.

For those who've lived in Ravok all their life, how do you feel about outsiders? How do you feel about those who don't actively worship Rhysol? Answer IC.

For those born elsewhere and have moved to Ravok of their own volition, what do you miss most from the world beyond Ravok's borders? Answer IC.

Sense of freedom. In Ravok he always feels watched. There is always someone reminding the boy he is just a slave deep in his heart. And he is really afraid of that taking over.

For those that are slaves, what is the happiest moment you've experienced during your enslavement? Answer IC

If your character could do any single action, with absolutely no fear of being stopped, punished, or any other negative reaction, what would your PC do? Answer IC.

He would talk to people and be as clingy, as he wants. Maybe, even whore around.
Casio
The Timid Snake

Words: 12956
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2017, 4:11 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Solomon Black on November 8th, 2017, 5:23 pm

Character Name: Solomon Black
Type of Residence: Citizen
Profession: Guard at the Sliver Sliver
Briefly Describe Your Character: An old man with a tainted past, and present. Just trying to get by and hurt as little people as possible.
Willing/Able to Guest Moderate?: No
Writer Goals: Create a story that I want to keep telling, with help of course.

What do you think has been the single most life changing event for your PC?

When he left the orphanage to move to Ravok and live on the streets.

His family connection, which he has none now.

How does your PC define Betrayal?

"Betrayal..? Years ago I finish my first stint in prison and come home to an empty house. No wife, no kids. Just a letter saying you will never be enough for your own daughter."

For those born elsewhere and have moved to Ravok of their own volition, what do you miss most from the world beyond Ravok's borders?

"I miss my family."

If your character could do any single action, with absolutely no fear of being stopped, punished, or any other negative reaction, what would your PC do?

See his daughter again.
Solomon Black
Player

Words: 33373
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2017, 5:30 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Previous