Closed Coming Home

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Coming Home

Postby Rufio on September 7th, 2017, 9:57 am

1 FALL 517av
On the outskirts of Endrykas
At noon

" Where is Ixzo?” A child asked, her round cheeks and dark eyes glowing in the warmth of the crackling fire in the middle of the Firstsong pavilion grounds. Embers licked at the dusky clouds, smoke curling languidly to the stars that were slowly glittering into life as Syna’s rays faded.

Rufio huddled by the fire-pit, a heavy blanket wrapped around her shivering frame. It had been days since she had sat by a proper fire, since she had something hot and decent in her belly, since she had taken to the company of the drykas where it was warm and safe.

Her ochre gaze traced patterns in the flames, which etched themselves into her vision long after she lifted her eyes to the child, Iollu. Iollu looked back, as she had before, that day Rufio had met the exotic foreigner who had adopted her during a hard season.
Ixzo. Rufio's fire-dappled gaze flickered with mirages of ebony skin, of a rare smile, and intense, curious, watchful, protective eyes. It made her smile faintly, sadly.

Rahle—the Firstong ankal—was the one to disturb the awkwardly quiet chime that had stretched on the tail of the child’s innocent wondering. His cloak rustled as he gathered up his family and ushered them into the pavilion. “Our guest has had many hard days travel, let her rest.”

Shooed in to their beds, they left the Stormblood alone with the Firstsong ankal. Rufio tugged the blanket about her shoulders tighter and, on looking down at its tasseled edges, noticed the intricate patterns that had been stitched into the weave. She marveled that hands could make coloured threads into artworks so intricate and detailed.

Her thoughts turned to her grandmother—
Raen would adore this style—who was a weaver. There was that faint smile, tinged with sadness, contentedness and nostalgia nudging in to tug at her lips. Rahle came to sit a little beside her on a cushion, though he said nothing.

He let the quiet of the night linger between them. A peaceful, unreadable expression set across his copper-skinned, angular features. His booted feet were set softly apart on Semele, elbows resting on his knees and hands clasped patiently. He let Rufio tell her story when she was ready; she was grateful for that...

It was hot. Syna radiated in abundance across the Sea of Grass. Sweat licked at Rufio's freckles, and her shoulders tingled under the mustard crochet vest she wore where her skin was beginning to burn. She had rolled up her brown wool pants but there was no breeze to cool her this day.

Her sandals crackled in the dry dirt, water parched from Semele’s skin, dry and chipped. Rufio panted heavily at the crest of a grassy knoll, taking a chime to pause and breath. She unhooked her waterskin from a plaited leather belt, but when she rose it to her chapped lips she found it empty. She sighed.

Letting the waterskin dangle lazily in her hand by her hip, the drykas brushed her sweat-laden mop of short waves from her gaze and looked out across the syna-parched grassland. Squinting against syna’s generous glare, Rufio caught a glimpse of white on the horizon. Tents. Her heart lifted and she called over her shoulder, “Loha, there are tents! They may have water, c’mon!”

There was a light nicker behind her and the clomp of hooves dully against the dirt as a strider rose up over the knoll and joined her. His red-dun hide was frothy with sweat and his ears were flat with exhaustion. Rufio bumped his shoulder with hers and grinned.

We are almost home, she signed, then, follow. They wandered across the barren steppe towards the white tents. As they got near, Rufio’s heart leapt. White denoted the Diamond Clan. Home was within reach. Now, though, she needed water, and Loha needed rest.

As they approached the edges of Endrykas, Rufio’s ochre gaze wandered across the pavilions and she found herself feeling strangely shy. Without having had the luxuries of a pavilion for some days, her short, charcoal hued waves had matted lightly, her clothes were stained and wrinkled horribly, her caramel skin smudged with caked dirt to fend off Syna’s intense rays.

She looked w i l d.

With pink tinging her cheeks, her gaze fell on a small tent laying on the very, very outskirts of the clan. A four-person tent, not more than a few people must have set their camp here. Rufio became aware of a fluttering sensation in her belly as her gaze wandered to the mosaic of tents beyond this tiny camp.

After spending two seasons living rough in the Sea of Grass with only the Firstsongs as her adoptive support, Rufio was feeling a little overwhelmed by the prospect of the horde hustling and bustling before her.

The fluttering tightened and wove into a knot when she thought of her own pavilion. Azmere’s scarred face flickered in her thoughts, his stern expression and intense, star-filled eyes. Dread and apprehension prickled at her. She was not ready to go home, not yet.

So she made for the small camp, seeking a stranger whose judgements she need not mind. As she approached, she called out to the man she glimpsed by the tent. “Hai, hai there!” Greetings, respect. “Do you have water?” Great need, willing share, trade.

Last edited by Rufio on October 2nd, 2017, 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
" When you visit a witch bring an offering:
food, tobacco, alcohol, secrets, sex or death.
"
Rufio
Player

Words: 286748
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2015, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Coming Home

Postby Samuel Longwell on September 11th, 2017, 10:40 pm

One of the advantages of such dry weather was that finding suitable fuel for a fire was much more easy than when it was wet. Samuel collected a small bundle of grass to use as tinder, tugging it out of the ground and brushing the dirt off, then pulled out his flint and steel. He had a collection of firewood leftover from the previous evening, so now all he needed was a spark. Then he could get on with cooking his lunch.

He gripped the metal ring in his left hand and carefully gripped the flint with his other hand. Then he brought the steel down hard against the flint, aiming to generate a spark from the glancing contact. He made sure to keep his fingers out of the way, knowing from experience that it could be painful if he lost focus and bruised his knuckles against either of the two parts. It took a few tries, sparks flying off as small bits of metal were shaved off and ignited, but finally the tinder caught a spark and began to glow. The large man leaned down and began to blow, feeding the fledgling fire with the air it needed.

Once the glow had become a flame, Samuel carefully added some small twigs. He always did it very slowly, knowing that if he rushed it he could smother the flame and undo all his hard work. He certainly didn't want to be toiling over a fire in this heat for too long. He paused, realising that he had not seen many Drykas cooking during the middle of the day. Perhaps I'm being stupid, he thought, shaking his head.

A woman's voice made him look up from his task. A short woman, Drykas by the look of her horse and the tattoos curling up her arm, was approaching his tent. She was dressed in crumpled clothes and caked in dirt, looking a little worse for wear. Her request for water was met immediately by the large man tossing her his water skin. It was about half full, water warmed by Syna's intense midday heat but he knew no way to prevent that.

“Hai.” Samuel replied, his own hands shaping a greeting in return. “I have enough water to share, take as you need.” No problem. “I have not seen you before, are you of Diamond?” Summer arrival. “I am Samuel, from Syliras. Now I teach young Drykas to fight.” There was a hint of pride in his voice, he enjoyed what he did and felt he was good at it. Although it could be hard winning the trust of some Drykas, most had come to the conclusion that he was good to have around because of his experience with bow and blade. "It seems you travelled far?" He signed his curiosity as he spoke, interested in what she had to say.

Many thanks to Prophet for the box code.
Samuel Longwell
Warrior

Words: 219143
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2016, 2:40 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Coming Home

Postby Rufio on September 24th, 2017, 11:45 am

Surprise flashed across her dirt-smudged features, before Rufio caught the waterskin, a little clumsily.

“I have enough water to share, take as you need.” He offered, “I have not seen you before, are you of Diamond?” Summer arrival. “I am Samuel, from Syliras. Now I teach young Drykas to fight.”

The fortune-teller regarded the foreigner with curious ochre eyes, taking in his accent and wondering where—Sy-lir-as” she rolled the unfamiliar word in her mouth—was.

As he spoke with pride of his profession, Rufio tipped the waterskin and poured a small puddle into her cupped palm. With a click of her tongue, she invited her strider to drink it, and the stallion did greedily, plicking her palm after to savour the taste. The drykas chuckled quietly and then took a swig for herself, her nose wrinkled at the warmth. Nonetheless her sign conveyed that she was thankful for the strangers generosity.

"It seems you travelled far?" He said, and Rufio smiled at his curiosity, finding amusement that it was another, not here, for once, who was curious. She nodded, “Yes, it has been a long journey, finding my self,” a twinkle of humour flickered in her gaze as she thought of all the days that had made up the tapestry of her Spring and Summer travels.

Before she made the few strides to give the waterskin back to its owner. As she did she gestured to it, signing charity not drykas way. “I will trade something with you for this.” The half-drykas glanced back at Loha, and the yvas bags that were strapped comfortably to his hindquarters, considering what she might give the man in return for a sip of precious water.

Her brow furrowed and she shook her head, she had no valuable possessions. Well, not that another would find value in my cards or bones as I do… Her thoughts leant her an idea and she returned her attention to the walakh. Ochre gaze flickering over him for a tick—an unnervingly seeking gaze, as if she sought to catch a glimpse of his spirit.

Warrior by the sculpt of his flesh and the breadth of his shoulders, and teacher he had told her. He had not hesitated to offer her what little water he had—compassionate—he had a sense of community that was welcome in Endrykas.
      It made her wonder at his journey.
    Why has he left his people to come here—
        what is he searching for—
              —Or, running from...?

Like you.

The self-accusing thought spurred the half-drykas woman into motion. First, she tended to her horse, taking off his yvas bags and letting them clump to the dry, dusty ground. Pressing her palms into his warm sides, she muttered to him in pavi. The stallion tossed his mane and blew air at her, before wandering away to graze.

“Yes, I am of Diamond Clan,” She answered his question, coming to sit by his fire. “I am a Stormblood,” pavilion, family. Her accent lilted between pavi and shiber. “My name is Rufio.” As she spoke a playful edge nudged its way into her tone, and she patted the ground beside her, taking out a deck of cards from a hemp sack hung over her shoulder and resting by her hip.
                “I will read your fortune.”

Rufio
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Coming Home

Postby Samuel Longwell on September 24th, 2017, 2:01 pm

Samuel continued to tend to his fire as Rufio shared his water with her mount, adding a few larger twigs to build it up. The flames lapped hungrily at the fuel he fed them, consuming them as a child does candy. He wiped his brow, the heat from the sun mixing with that of his camp-fire was making him uncomfortable. Next time he would leave the fire till evening if he could he decided; wait till it was cooler.

He nodded when she talked about her long journey finding herself. He wasn't sure if she meant figuratively or literally, his Pavi wasn't quite good enough to work it out from the context. He decided not to pry, she had not offered explicit details so he would not ask for them. He smiled in thanks when she returned his waterskin, taking a sip from it before placing it back beside him.

“Water is life.” Samuel said, shrugging when she said she wished to give something in exchange for the water. “You had need. But we can trade.” Their eyes met for a moment, the woman's piercing gaze resting upon him. It was as though she wished to look into his very soul, and the large man shifted uncomfortably under her gaze.. His eyes flicked away, turning back to the fire. Finally it was of a large enough size that he could add proper firewood, building it into a full size campfire.

While he finished off his fire, the Drykas tended to her strider. Samuel glanced over to see her unloading the stallion, the bags dropping to the ground and creating small clouds of dust that rose from the impact. Once she was done she came and sat by the fire, pulling out a pack of cards and inviting him to sit next to her. He lifted himself to his feet, brushing the dirt from his knees and moving over to her.

“Stormblood, I think I know some.” Samuel said, signing unsure as he took a seat beside her. “Azmere, watchman. And... Jasmine? Works with animals.” He looked at her quizzically. “I have never had my fortune read before, what do I need to do?” He wasn't sure he had ever even known a fortune teller before, as a knight he had always depended on the Windoak for specific guidance. He fidgeted, struggling to keep his hands still, slightly nervous about the whole prospect.

Samuel Longwell
Warrior

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Coming Home

Postby Rufio on November 5th, 2017, 10:48 pm

A hint of amusement snuck into her eyes, as Rufio noticed the warrior-teacher was uncomfortable with her seeking gaze. Small as she was, she revelled in his reaction a little.

As the burly foreigner dusted himself off and came to sit by her, the drykas-born couldn’t help glance at his fire approvingly, it must have taken much effort to source the firewood. The woman gestured towards the licking flames with offering in the flick of her hands, “We burn dung, here. There is not much wood for burning.”

As he lowered himself to sit by her, the drykas’ freckles were shadowed by her hair as she dipped her face towards the cards. She shuffled them against the ground by making a messy pile, dividing it into halves, then switching the cards’ directions, before shuffling the halves back into a whole again. The lean of her suggested interested listening as Samuel spoke.

When the warrior-teacher revealed that he knew of her family— “Stormblood, I think I know some. Azmere, watchman. And... Jasmine? Works with animals.”—surprise stole In under her freckles and the fortune-teller looked up at him sharply. Unease bristled in her posture for a few ticks, and her ochre orbs darted between his eyes, chapped lips parted, as if she wanted to ask him something. When a bird glided overhead, its shadow sweeping over them.

Rufio looked up, taking in the big blue sky. Then looked over her shoulder as the bustle of Endrykas distracted her. Something seemed to be gnawing at the woman, a tension, an indecision.

The half-drykas felt a relief seep in when Samuel spoke again, “I have never had my fortune read before.” Her gaze returned to the warrior, and Rufio wondered if Samuel had offered the change in conversation out of a kindness of heart. When she noticed his hands fidgeting, a smile chased away the shadows of her thoughts. “What do I need to do?”

A warrior, alright,
      seeking actions to fend off uncertainty.

Déjà vu nudged at her. He reminded her a little of Azmere. Perhaps foreigners were not so different to the drykas as the drykas believed. It made her wonder about Samuel’s homelands. With her curiosity reignited, the fortune-teller started with the reading.

“Do not be frightened of the cards”—she teased with a wolfish grin. “Here, shuffle them.” She touched his wrist gently and place the deck into his calloused hands. Give a warrior something to wield in his hands to settle his mind, she chuckled inwardly, thinking now of Lodai, her pavilion brother.

“Even though you haven’t sought a reading, and I have come to you, I believe that it is the gods that draw me to people who need their wisdom.” She scattered meaningful in grass-sign.

“I work no magic here—I believe it is your spirit that touches the cards as you shuffle them, and the gods. They will tell you what you need to know on your journey, warnings, wisdom.” Known, and, not known shaped her hands. “You gave me water”life her sign echoed his words. “So, I will interpret the signs the gods have left on your path in return.”

Laying her hands palm-up on her crossed legs told the man that she would let him ponder the things she had said quietly as he shuffled, respectful space laid there. After two chimes, she lifted her right hand to take back the deck. When he gave it back, the drykas set the deck on the dirt briefly, before she split the deck into three and laid the divisions down in a row before them.

Without hesitation, the fortune-teller lifted the first card from the leftmost deck and laid it face-down on the dirt. Then she rapped the card with the back of her fingers gently, “The past will tell us what has led you to this point.” The leather plaque was painted delicately in fading dyes.

A sword held aloft by a strong hand, which was extended out from stormy grey clouds. Around the sharp tip of the sword was a wreath, and a crown. The Ace of Swords.

Rufio sucked in a breath and nodded. That made sense, a sword for a warrior, a crown for a leader of sorts, and the honour she sensed in the man, she reasoned. Her shoulders rolled back gently as she chewed on the meaning and let these thoughts ebb—the drykas was impressed.

The storm clouds that shrouded the sword-strong arm drew her attention most. Zulrav. He has been drawn here by Zulrav, she thought.

“Zulrav favours you.” She said, praise striking the hue of her tone. The drykas regarded the warrior quietly, wondering if the foreigner worshipped the Father of Storms, or if he knew that the god was the Father of the horseclans. She chased her words with grass-sign.

Father to drykas;
                  Father of Storms

While searching his face for his response with a watchful gaze, pride lit visibly in her smile, and in the straightening of her shoulders. It was the way all drykas seemed to carry their heritage. Little did she know that she shared half her heritage with half of the warrior's she had sought water from today.

As the fortune-teller let her initial feelings ebb, she leant over, peering closely at the card, and began to piece together its interpretations for the warrior who drew it.

“This card is drawn by those with heart, spirit and will that is strong.” Rufio’s palms pressed into the dry dirt in front of her crossed calves, feeling the grit under, grounding herself and letting her intuition about the stranger mingle with the cards message in her mind.

“It signifies clarity of something that has been shrouded in fog. You understand something that has troubled you for some time—you are seeing things anew.” The fortune-teller glanced at Samuel, an uncertainty to her as she wondered if that held any significance for the warrior. “It is time to clear away the fog that has kept you from seeing the truth.”

Her fingertips brushed over a barren steppe painted in browns and greens that stretched out beneath the sword and clouds on the card. “You have come here seeking truth. This card is encouraging. It tells you, be ready to confront it.” Her fingers brushed the sword, then lifted to sign, symbolic, battle ready, battle of spirit, mind, heart.

Rufio settled back more comfortably and curiosity mingled amid her freckles. So, she posed her thoughts aloud, as blunt with her inquisitiveness as she was with her interpretation of the card. “Why are you here?” Hoping to catch him off-guard.

Rufio
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Coming Home

Postby Samuel Longwell on November 19th, 2017, 4:57 pm

“We burn dung here. There is not much wood for burning.” Samuel's eyes widened slightly, thinking of all the times he'd trekked around the sea of grass collecting firewood. And after all this time in Endrykas it was only now that he'd been told that dung was a good fuel. He pursed his lips, he had unnecessarily wasted a lot of time preparing his cooking fires. Now he understood how it was possible for the Drykas to get through winter, there was a plentiful supply of fuel travelling with them wherever they went.

Samuel did not notice the discomfort caused by the mention of Rufio's family, his own trepidation at the new experience meaning that he was oblivious to the signs of unease that entered her body language. She exuded an aura of mystery, and as hard as he tried the large man couldn't seem to put her in a box. A tiny smile touched his lips. The boxes that fit people so well in Syliras rarely worked so well in Endrykas.

He took the cards from Rufio almost gingerly, his cheeks burning as he recalled that she had pointedly said not to be frightened of them. He started to roughly mix up the cards, hoping the Drykas had not noticed his hesitation. He listened as she explained her trade, and nodded at the appropriate times. He knew not how whether her art could truly aid him, but wisdom and advice was not something you could have too much of in Samuel's opinion.

As he shuffled, it occurred to him that the last person he had played cards with was Danny. Had he really not shuffled a pack of cards since his best friend's death? Anguish flashed across his face, but in a moment it was gone. The pain flared less often now, the intensity of the loss more manageable. But the warrior didn't know if it would ever disappear entirely. He reached around to scratch his back, subconsciously tracing the scar that resided there before returning to continue to shuffle the cards.

He returned the cards with a cautious smile, then watched as the first card was turned over. A blade, held in a firm grip by a hand from the sky. He touched the hilt of his own sword at his side, and the smile widened on his face. The card resonated with him on a primal level, bringing up memories of his training from squire to knight and reminding him of his duty to protect the weak and innocent. A twinge of guilt niggled at him, but he quickly pushed it away without really even acknowledging it existed.

Rufio's words lifted his gaze from the card, and he met her eyes with his own. He knew little of Zulrav, but he had heard the storm god's name spoken with reverence by many of the Drykas; his grandparents included. He knew that a Drykas would not make the claim 'Zulrav favours you' lightly and the warrior had always regarded thunderstorms with awe, so he took the assertion as a major complement.

Samuel listened as the Drykas continued to interpret the card. Truth. He stared out from the city, gaze fixed on the horizon. Where do I belong? Why am I here? His night's alone had often given him plenty of time to ponder these questions. In all honesty he did not feel any closer to the truth than when he had arrived.

He blinked in surprise as Rufio's words echoed his thoughts. Eerie. He shivered, meeting the woman's eyes once more. “I don't kn..,” he began, then caught himself. He took a single breath, then spoke again. “I am from Syliras, the city of peace. I was sent to live among the Drykas, to improve relations between our peoples. I'm a knight, sworn to protect the city and its people.” He signed duty. “But I have heard little from there since I arrived.” The guilt surfaced once more, he realised that recently he had begun to think of the great city less and less. He was still an outsider in Endrykas, and yet.... It felt more like a home than Syliras had for several years.

Samuel Longwell
Warrior

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Coming Home

Postby Rufio on January 6th, 2018, 12:40 am

Rufio noticed. It was noticing, among an unhealthy dose of superstition that was at the heart of her craft. The fortune-teller noticed the way that anguish danced in the shadows of Samuel's features, and the way that it passed. Rufio noticed the smile that widened in anguish's place, as the knight peered at the card's painted sword and crown. A smile lit in her freckles too; happy her words resonated with him as they did, that they brought him joy. And it made the drykas half of her happy to see a foreigner pleased by a message of the Storm God's blessing.

As she posed him her question, the fortune-teller noticed too the way Samuel's gaze sought the horizon. He is seeking. She thought, and faint surprise stole in amid her freckles as she marvelled that he had come to find himself among the drykas, whose lives were made of wandering. He needs to wander.

"Why are you here?" She had asked him. He began to answer her, "I don't kn.." Before he took a breath, and the chime of vulnerable honesty was broken.

“I am from Syliras, the city of peace." He said, "I was sent to live among the Drykas, to improve relations between our peoples. I'm a knight, sworn to protect the city and its people.” He signed duty, and the fortune-teller smiled, lips pressed together lightly with something like grandmotherly amusement. First answers are spoken from the heart. She mused, he knows what Syliras want him here for, but he does not know why he is here.

It was then her ochre gaze danced between his and she realised with surprise she appreciated the way he was not afraid to hold her eyes, as he went on. “But I have heard little from there since I arrived.”

The fortune-teller let those words hang in the silence for a tick, for she felt the warrior needed to hear them himself. Her gaze flickered over his features, not looking this time, not seeking. Just hearing, listening. She nodded, as if it was preconceived that he should hear little from the city beyond the grass-sea. It made sense to her for it to be so.

A sudden pang of empathy struck her then, flickering through her dusky face. They both walked lonely paths, seeking...something. Caught off guard by the reflection and the turning of the tables to her own feelings the fortune-teller rustled herself, drawing her back straighter, before she reached down to draw the second card in the line of three. Flipping it over revealed The five of pentacles, reversed.

Faded dyes depicted a destitute couple walking through snow, passing by a brightly lit pavilion doorway, which looked like the Conclave that rested at the heart of Endrykas. The man had a crippled leg and leaned heavily on a crutch, while the woman clung to a threadbare shawl about her head.

Rufio sighed and felt the sad message of the card ebb into her. She gestured to it and answered Samuel's concerns about not having heard from Syliras for some while. "You feel isolated and alone, even when you are surrounded by people..." Her hands swept the drykas city around them loosely. "This card symbolizes inner, spiritual poverty."

Seeing guilt, or worry—she couldn't tell—skitter through his posture Rufio wondered why the silence from his home city would unsettle him. Did he regret leaving? She wondered, and then considered, did he leave in bad blood and this is what ails him? She halted for a moment, breath lingering as if she had words she wondered if she dared to say.

When she took a breath, she dared, and said. "You have not heard from your stone city because your spirit is here, not there." Duty Her sign echoed his, only she added her own interpretation of the cards on it, duty to spirit takes great courage. "It is a lonely path."

Rufio tapped her chest where her heart was thumping under her ribs. "Something is out of place here, but..." The drykas' brow creased as she spoke, "You are struggling to find what it is." Her voice lilted lightly with the proposition of a question, should he choose to answer it.

She let the card and her words settle before she offered hope that came with the card's meaning too. "This card tells us of new prospects in your life. If they have not already, someone will offer you help here-" Her fingers rapped the first card as a reminder of the reason she believed he was in Endrykas, which she spoke.

"While you find The Truth."

Rufio
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Coming Home

Postby Anuk on March 7th, 2018, 12:31 am

G R A D E

RUFIO

Click :
XP

Socialization +1
Horesmanship +1
Teaching +1
Rhetoric +2
Interrogation +1
Observation +1
Intelligence +2
Fortune-telling +2

Lores

Samuel: A teacher of warriors
Samuel: Honourable & generous
Samuel: A Syliran ambassador sent to Endrykas
Samuel: A knight sworn to protect Syliras
Horsemanship: Feeding a horse water from the palm of your hand
Wilderness Survival: Animal dung is an adundant fire fuel in the plains
Wood is scarce in the Sea of Grass
Intelligence: Discerning unconscious clues from concious answers
Intelligence: Applying information to make accurate judgements
Tarot Card: 'Ace of Swords' upright signals raw power, victory, break-throughs & mental clarity
Tarot Card: 'Five of Pentacles' reversed means spiritual poverty

SAMUEL

Click :
XP

Wilderness Survival +2
Observation +2
Socialization +2
Rhetoric +1

Lores

Wilderness Survival: Crafting a fire
Wilderness Survival: Add fuel slowly so as not to smother the fire
Wilderness Survival: Animal dung is an adundant fire fuel in the plains
Wood is scarce in the Sea of Grass
Socialization: Sharing what you have with others in need
Drykas culture: Trade is prefered to charity
Drykas: A resourceful people
Samuel: Endrykas feels like home
Rufio Stormblood: A fortune-teller
The Windoak: A Knight's Guidance
Zulrav: The God Of Storms

If you feel I missed anything, shoot me a PM!
Don't forget to edit your grade request here.  
Anuk
Player

Words: 13460
Joined roleplay: December 25th, 2017, 1:01 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets