Character Registry: Winter 517

If you plan to write in Ravok this season, you must sign up here.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Belugnir on December 8th, 2017, 3:16 pm

Character Name: Einar Belugnir
Type of Residence: ''Petchin' vagik outsider''
Profession: Mercenary (Ikr, original as all hell)
Briefly Describe Your Character: Purpose-striving fellow who got dealt a shyke hand at life. Could work on his manners.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Nnnot really?
Preferred Thread Type: Anything that has to do with combat and bonding through ordeals would be sweet.

What do you, as a writer, enjoy most about Ravok? Least? All of the Edge.

What does your character enjoy most about Ravok? Least? ''Iunno, mate. The whores an' drinks are affordable enough, I s'ppose. Would be peculiar if all them fancy-dressed petchers could lower their gaze from time to time.''

Does your character have a secret he or she wishes to keep hidden? ''Not really? I mean most cocksuckers don't take long to get how I feel about 'em.''

As a player, what drives you to keep writing on Miz? In Ravok? There's that thing about life being easier to measure through experience points. And I mean, Miz's got quality that you'll hardly find elsewhere.

Do you feel that Ravok is in desperate need of anything? ''Mate if you could bend a city over ye knee, it could most likely use an ass-whooping.''

Is there anything in Ravok that you feel does not belong? My character, actually, heh.

You may ask one question of your ST. -Asks for ALL of the development spoilers-
Belugnir
Absolute Whoreson

Words: 334032
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2017, 10:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Tierra on December 11th, 2017, 2:45 pm

Character Name: Tierra
Type of Residence: Orphan
Profession: Orphan
Briefly Describe Your Character: Sneaky Orphan yo.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: not at the moment
Preferred Thread Type: Sneaky sneaky and action

What do you, as a writer, enjoy most about Ravok? Least? Hard to describe that. Uhh… It is Ravok?

What does your character enjoy most about Ravok? Least? She is from the city, only knows the city of Ravok

Does your character have a secret he or she wishes to keep hidden? She is an orphan

As a player, what drives you to keep writing on Miz? In Ravok? The amazing friends I have made is what has kept me writing on Miz. (as Maya said it)

Do you feel that Ravok is in desperate need of anything? Opportunities for the Orphans to do more stuffs

Is there anything in Ravok that you feel does not belong? N/A it all looks good to me

You may ask one question of your ST. How awesome is it that I have returned?
Total Threads: 9/10|ThreadAny Threads that are not solos 6/8|Solos 3 of 2

Until I have some free slots available I will not be taking on any new threads.
Thank you for understanding.

Due to some changes in my family dynamics I will be as active as I can. Please bear with me.
Tierra
You have no secrets even in shadows.

Words: 73477
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2014, 5:13 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Shainn on December 14th, 2017, 2:15 am

Title

Day, Season,Year

Character Name: Shainn
Type of Residence:Resident, however if someone wants to adopt Shainn this season he can either be a slave, or a bonding companion?
Profession: Nothing as of yet.
Briefly Describe Your Character: I look out for myself. Trusting people is difficult, and the only I trust is Professor Corbin.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Yes, I need help exploring my options for Shainn. Please PM me for guidance!
Preferred Thread Type: Politics, and intimate conversation would be great. Shainn likes to smooth talk, and the only aggressive thing he knows how to do is hunt.
What do you, as a writer, enjoy most about Ravok? Least? I love the diversity. It's thrilling, and exciting all at the same time. There is always something new. However, I do not like how the government is the Ebonstryfe. It's a challenge getting around them, and not being able to escape their claws of Justice.

What does your character enjoy most about Ravok? Least? "Ravok is my home. It's where I was born. I have no preference about this city. Not unless it's willing to give me opportunities that other cities can't give."

Does your character have a secret he or she wishes to keep hidden? "I feel a positive connection between Professor Corbin..." he paused, and cleared his throat: "don't tell anyone... or I'll claw your eyes out."

As a player, what drives you to keep writing on Miz? In Ravok? The criticism. It helps me improve as a writer.

Do you feel that Ravok is in desperate need of anything? I think that it needs more Inns for visitors. We have a lot of taverns and bars, but not so much Inns.

Is there anything in Ravok that you feel does not belong? Nope...

You may ask one question of your ST. You may NOT ask for plot or development spoilers.

May I be able to have Shainn stumble upon a chest of random items?

| "My Words." "My Thoughts."
| "Your Words." |

Shainn
Player

Words: 30907
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2017, 2:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Elijah Wylder on December 14th, 2017, 3:26 pm

Character Name: Elijah Wylder
Type of Residence: Non-citizen Resident
Profession: Con-man (secretly)
Briefly Describe Your Character: Elijah is a manipulative, selfish and a dangerous criminal but at times one can find traces of kindness, sympathy and love. Although arrogant and impulsive, Elijah is very charming and compelling character.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Yes. Cause this is my first time in Ravok and I don't quite understand everything.
Preferred Thread Type: Action and Intrigue
What do you, as a writer, enjoy most about Ravok? Least? The whole scenario of a chaos which doesn't really exist gives a lot room for development of one's storyline. The fact that it has order despite being the city of God of Chaos is quite interesting.

What does your character enjoy most about Ravok? Least? "It's a fresh start for me and as I'm a thief or as I prefer to call myself an opportunist, Ravok being a city full of rich people gives me a lot of opportunities to make my fortunes."
Does your character have a secret he or she wishes to keep hidden? "The fact that I'm a criminal which is one of the main reasons for me leaving my home."
As a player, what drives you to keep writing on Miz? In Ravok?
Ravok sounds like a very interesting city. The city's culture and practices (well not all) are very fascinating and different from other cities in Mizahar. And the fact that the city is not exactly what the outsiders think of it as is actually very cool and has a lot of opportunities for plots and stories.
Do you feel that Ravok is in desperate need of anything? N/A
Is there anything in Ravok that you feel does not belong? N/A
You may ask one question of your ST. N/A.
Last edited by Elijah Wylder on December 18th, 2017, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elijah Wylder
Player

Words: 8024
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2017, 9:39 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Andral Mydrafi on December 18th, 2017, 11:33 am

Character Name:Andral Mydrafi 
Type of Residence: Citizen under 2 season parole.
Profession: Tried to get doctor last time. Will try again as a Nurse or similar background
Briefly Describe Your Character: Naive, Open-hearted, Shy, Selfless, and continuously growing to becoming a greater person.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Yes, as much as neccessary. Im getting the hang of this, but am still green behind the ears.
Preferred Thread Type: A little bit of everything, but predominantly Action and Relationship.

What do you, as a writer, enjoy most about Ravok? Least?
I love the dark-fantasy themes of Ravok. Its the perfect place to incubate my character to become a more grizzled tough character.

Ravok seems a little unneccesarily complicated with all its rules, but at the same time that makes a good challenge.

What does your character enjoy most about Ravok? Least? 'Been here for a season and I have got to say, the experience has been refreshing. But I think I have spent enough time lazing around and enjoying the city'

Andral rubs his hands toghether conspirationally
'I have to train, and start getting things done, hehe.'

Does your character have a secret he or she wishes to keep hidden? 'Maybe my projection magic. I've seen the Institute's courses once, and it seems to be a rare form of magic. Best to play it safe'

As a player, what drives you to keep writing on Miz?  In Ravok? Commitment mostly. I made alot of plans that I couldn't execute last season due to life. Im gonna try and fix that. Wish me luck!

Do you feel that Ravok is in desperate need of anything? More chances for a fights to break out in the streets. Gives us action oriented players a chance to play.
Of course, I understand that given Ravok's aesthetic, such fights will probably never happen, but a man can dream :P

Is there anything in Ravok that you feel does not belong? Not particularly.

You may ask one question of your ST. What would you advise me to do? I understand that my character is my own and all that, but speaking in general terms of getting a job, finding roleplayers to rp with and plots for solo or rumour threads. How should I deal with those stuff?
I bet Projection is really handy when you need to scratch your back but you can't reach.
(Boxart is an edited veraion of Karin's free boxcodes. Credit where credit is due)
Andral Mydrafi
Player

Words: 18932
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2017, 6:44 am
Character sheet

Postby Hwyn on December 19th, 2017, 5:26 pm

Title and Date

Character Name:Baron von Hwynnamin Cinnamon, duke of pastries and Archdeacon of Cute!
Type of Residence: Hwyn is my state of being
Profession: Ooh I look pretty and have money thrown at my by adoring fans
Briefly Describe Your Character:Hwyn is Sunberhts only gift to the world and as such is cherished by all who meet him. He's also adorable
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Yes, I need attention.
Preferred Thread Type: Lewd things! (Anything really)
What do you, as a writer, enjoy most about Ravok? Least? OOh ravok is like... Hrmm there is always something interesting going on that keeps you on your toes.

I don't like how stuffy the guards are, no fun the whole lot of these moody ravokians!

What does your character enjoy most about Ravok? Least?

"I uhm.... I really like how pretty and clean everything is... uhm... ooh! the foods pretty good too!
Does your character have a secret he or she wishes to keep hidden?

*Blushes* "I uhh.... Nothin too special, Not everythings always as it seems ya know, just keep that in mind!"

The adoration of my fellow compatriots... (I like writing fun stories)

Do you feel that Ravok is in desperate need of anything? Location, group, plot, etc.

More Hwyns'
A public park or something of that sort.

Is there anything in Ravok that you feel does not belong? Location, group, plot, etc

Not to my knowledge, chaos is pretty all consuming

You may ask one question of your ST. You may NOT ask for plot or development spoilers.

Proph when do I get my rightful position of power in Ravok that i've totally earned? :p
Hwyn
Soul endowed plushie

Words: 275288
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2015, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Donor (1)

Postby Loken on December 25th, 2017, 9:34 pm

Character Name: Loken
Type of Residence: Citizen
Profession: City Guard
Briefly Describe Your Character: A man of logic above all. Loken is a warrior scholar who strives to keep balance in everything he does.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: No.
Preferred Thread Type: Action & Intrigue
What do you, as a writer, enjoy most about Ravok? Least?

What does your character enjoy most about Ravok? Least?
Ravok, it is a beautiful city. Its order is kept beautiful. However, its order is a fallacy of the disease that spreads. It should be burned down so that it is distracted putting itself back together.

Does your character have a secret he or she wishes to keep hidden?
Secrets come and go on a whim, transparency is best when keeping order.

I've written on Miz for years and I keep coming back because I find comfort in writing with others. Its a good way to reduce stress while being creative.

Do you feel that Ravok is in desperate need of anything? City guard fort, but you already know that.

Is there anything in Ravok that you feel does not belong? No.

You may ask one question of your ST.
Which location would you not mind seeing burned to the ground?

Loken
Balancing life on the edge of a blade

Words: 151876
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2013, 9:12 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Rook on January 15th, 2018, 1:25 am

Character Name: Rook
Type of Residence: Slave
Profession: Is a slave for Ruby at the Spicy Lass. Works as a guardian, gofer and handyman.
Briefly Describe Your Character: Intense, serious, loyal and always watchful, Rook drifts through the city of Ravok in search of purpose.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: No
Preferred Thread Type: Intrigue, although Relationships might also be interesting

What do you, as a writer, enjoy most about Ravok? Least? Ravok as a city is bustling with intrigue. Any city so isolated and xenophobic is bound to have all sorts of interesting plots afoot. I wish there were more threads going on though.

What does your character enjoy most about Ravok? Least? The kelvic instutie looms on the horizon, a blemish on the otherwise remarkable skyline. But the city buzzes with sights and smells beyond anything imagined only a year ago. And potential lurks around every corner.

Does your character have a secret he or she wishes to keep hidden? The things that happened in the KRI should never know light.

As a player, what drives you to keep writing on Miz? In Ravok? All the bright and interesting characters, and the intricate lore! Ravok draws me because of its intrigue.

Do you feel that Ravok is in desperate need of anything? Nothing that I've noticed yet

Is there anything in Ravok that you feel does not belong? Nothing that I've noticed yet

You may ask one question of your ST. Cinnamon or Butterscotch?
ImageImage Elias Caldera
Rook
Ever Watchful

Words: 120230
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2018, 4:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Lilian on January 20th, 2018, 1:29 am

Character Name: Lilian
Type of Residence: Visitor, applying for citizenship
Profession: No idea, currently unemployed
Briefly Describe Your Character: A member of the Ano Cult who's never left the cult before and has a very limited idea on life outside it.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: I don't think so?
Preferred Thread Type: Relationships for now, but I'll do all three happily

What do you, as a writer, enjoy most about Ravok? Least? I like the religious aspect and the interesting way the laws work.

What does your character enjoy most about Ravok? Least? How different it is to her home

Does your character have a secret he or she wishes to keep hidden? Not really, although she'd rather keep her general past to herself, simply to avoid potential conflict.

As a player, what drives you to keep writing on Miz? In Ravok? I haven't started yet, so don't really think I can answer that question.

Do you feel that Ravok is in desperate need of anything? No?

Is there anything in Ravok that you feel does not belong? No?

You may ask one question of your ST. How exactly do I go about getting employment/citizenship? Is that something I need to do in character, or do I just talk to you (or someone else?) about it and say it's done?
Lilian
Player

Words: 6225
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2018, 9:25 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Clara Preston on February 4th, 2018, 1:25 am

Character Name: Clara Preston
Type of Residence: Citizen
Profession: World Mage at The Lark Family Floating Botanicals (if accepted)
Briefly Describe Your Character: Glypher / Shielder from Lhavit that wants to make her own shop. Likes to get between fights and try to stop them.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Possibly. Starting now
Preferred Thread Type: Intrigue maybe

What do you, as a writer, enjoy most about Ravok? Least? Of the other possible choices, Ravok was the one that fit my character the best. I don't really like the whole dark atmosphere of it though.

What does your character enjoy most about Ravok? Least? Loads of entertainment... But she doesn't like that there are slaves or xenophobia.

Does your character have a secret he or she wishes to keep hidden? No

As a player, what drives you to keep writing on Miz? In Ravok? Starting now... I dunno...

Do you feel that Ravok is in desperate need of anything? I don't know... maybe a Slave liberation movement?

Is there anything in Ravok that you feel does not belong? No...

You may ask one question of your ST. What is first? Milk or cereal?
Clara Preston
Player

Words: 9997
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2016, 9:30 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous