[Issues found by Regime] Wolf Ivarstead

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Wolf Ivarstead

Postby Wolven on February 15th, 2018, 8:21 pm

Character Name: Wolf Ivarstead

Appearance

Race: What's your race? Human,Mixed
Birthday: Day, Season, Year. 4th, Winter, um whatever the year was 26 years ago.
Birthplace: Where were you born? Nyka.

Appearance: What do you look like? 6'6" Handsome, has scars over both eyes, and has a strong body, mainly massive Pecs and a defined six pack.

Character Concept

Let's talk about you some more.
Uh nothing much.

Character History

Tell me all about your past, baby.
He was born during a Dark night. Many people were dying because of the harsh winter. But, the Ivarstead family kept where they were. After his mother had shouted for his father to come, he began to come out. After the bloody transaction into the world, Wolf was given his name by a Knight who was staying with them.

After Wolf was six, he began trainging with the Knight, who suddenly stayed with them. After Wolf years of hardwork, he gave Wolf an option. Stay close to his family and never see the world or go out and find his meaning. Wolf of course chose the second option.

After years of learning from a Master Monk in the nearby city of Nyka, he finished his training and returned home one last time. He found his house burned, and family dead. He saw how his trainer and his father were close to the door. His mother was near the fireplace, all charred from the ash. He saw footprints, about a days old. He then began to track down the men who killed his family.

Language

Fluent Language: Most fluent language here. Don't really know but Basic?
Basic Language: Fill me in, if you want. Basic?
Poor Language: Fill me in, if you want. IDK.
Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Swimmer # SP 5 #5 Novice
Climber # SP 5 # 5 Novice
Runner # RB, # SP 5 # 5 Competent

Lores

Helpful Lores: (Pick 2)
Lore of Sunberth Street Layout
(Lore of Sunberth Culture) Uh, this one?
Lore of The Daggerhand
Lore of The Sun’s Birth
(Lore of The Night Eyes) This one two?

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains: Armor and Rations
-Comb (Metal)
-Brush (Metal)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Housing

House: An apartment in the Sunset Quarter or in Daggerhand territory. The buildings are of poor quality but still standing which is quite an accomplishment in Sunberth. None yet.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Last edited by Wolven on February 16th, 2018, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolven
Player

Words: 1317
Joined roleplay: February 14th, 2018, 12:51 pm
Race: Human, Mixed

Wolf Ivarstead

Postby Regime on February 15th, 2018, 9:41 pm

I am Regime, the storyteller of Sunberth here on Mizahar. After looking over your Character Sheet, I have noticed some serious issues that need to be resolved before you can continue playing in game.

This intervention means you are to cease all in game, in character, roleplay posting until these issues are resolved

• If I need to tell you what's wrong with the following quote, then you are a troll and not worth my time looking over this Character sheet.
    Wolven wrote:"Armor like if any of you have seen The Hobbit and Thor. Like a Dwarf Soldier armor and Asgardian armor combined."

• You start with 50 allotted skill points.
    You can start with a minimum of 5 points in any one skill. Or, 30 at max. Wolven would be no master of any unarmed combat,
    Wolven wrote:He has mastered a martial art known as Vicou.

• Lores: you can only start with 2 lores.
    Helpful Lores: (Pick 2). Pick only 2 lores. 2 of them, the number 2. Helpful Lores: (Pick 2).

• The biggest flaw I've found on your cs is your amazing ability to post things ignorantly without believing that you need to follow Mizahar lore. Any further issues on your CS will be blatantly obvious to you once you read the lore.

If you are serious about playing here, then join the site discord server to ask for aid after reading the welcome private message all new people receive.

PM me once all your issues are resolved and I'll remove this CS intervention.
Regime
Resist.

Words: 137952
Joined roleplay: November 4th, 2017, 5:03 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Wolf Ivarstead

Postby Wolven on February 16th, 2018, 5:48 pm

Sorry Regime, I am really new and I didn't understand some questions and things. And if you think I'm being a troll then don't put it in any harsh way.
Wolven
Player

Wolf Ivarstead

Postby Gossamer on February 16th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Please fix the items requested before you submit your CS for review. If you don't take this process seriously... We won't take you seriously.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Wolf Ivarstead

Postby Wolven on February 17th, 2018, 1:16 am

Ok, I apologized! Stop thinking I'm doing anything on Purpose! Just help me! GEEZ!
Wolven
Player

Wolf Ivarstead

Postby Antipodes on February 17th, 2018, 3:38 am

Hey Wolven, we have been trying to. Please read the PMs you have received as they explain everything you need to know to properly fill out your sheet. I know you have been offered assistance from a fellow CS Liason and that you have been given the link to our discord so it's now up to you to take the time to go over the information and help we have offered and make the necessary changes requested. It's difficult to take you seriously when you blatantly ignore what has been offered to you.
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)