Spreading his wings (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Alron on October 9th, 2010, 11:43 pm

"If you want we can melt them for you later." Alron replied with a slight chuckle, pausing a moment to consider how that came across. "That came out wrong. I'm pretty sure that came across as somewhat flirty, and I was aiming for humor instead." He admitted. It wasn't that the woman wasn't attractive, she certainly was, he simply didn't think he was ready for that kind of connection with someone. He had spent most of his life keeping to himself and his studies so his social skills were likely lacking.

He noticed the pale haired girl slowly backing her way away from the group and thought it was from something he had done. "I don't bite," He joked, unaware of the irony behind those words. "I just tend to squawk alot when I get my feathers ruffled!" He finished, shruging his shoulders with another laugh. "I'm Alron by the way." He introduced himself, extending his hand first to Drusilla then the other two in turn, with a slight hesitation when presenting it to the male endal.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

-Robert Frost
"I've noticed something... You know how they say you need to love yourself before someone else will, well that is a load of rubbish. You need someone who loves you to show you all the best parts of yourself, all the littles things about you that you should love. But, what do I know? I'm just some teenage punk who thinks he knows everything about everything."
-Me
Alron
The happy-go-lucky hunter

Words: 16268
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2010, 2:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Kellan Lucia on October 16th, 2010, 9:06 pm

Although the man had apologize to Kellan he could not find himself to forgive him. There was something about the man that he did not like. He seemed to bounce back from his anger a little too fast. Kellan knew all about quick changing moods. He was a perfect example of one. He could not get himself to feel even an once of friendliness to Alron. He did not seem to have much respect for caste, at least in Kellan's opinion. If he wanted to be respected he should have tried a little harder at his bendi tasks. Kellan had worked his ass off on his, why should he have respect for someone who did not work as hard as him?

The new arrival of Shayth seemed to put a small halt in the tension. Kellan had to hold back a cocky laugh when he attempted to make a joke to her. He did not want to come off as rude to the man, he had said he was sorry. He was not looking to make a friend though. Kellan looked over at Drusilla and leaned over to her ear. "Dru, if this guy bothers you just tell me and I'll take care of him." His golden eyes glared at Alron as he spoke. He did not have any drive to make friends with him. Next his eyes shifted to Shayth. "Hello Shayth, how is Turiska doing these days?" Kellan had always found Turiska to be a beautiful bird. Although Kellan still was most amazed by Alwin. He hoped the bird would choose him as his rider but everything was up to fate at this point.
Daylight again, following me to bed
I think about a hundred years ago, how my fathers bled
I think I see a valley, covered with bones in blue
All the brave soldiers that cannot get older been asking after you
Hear the past a calling, from Valterian's side
When everyone's talking and no one is listening, how can we decide?
Kellan Lucia
5'6 OF GINGER FURY!!!!!

Words: 113386
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2010, 7:05 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Drusilla on October 17th, 2010, 1:26 am

"He isn't bothering me..." Drusilla turned to Alron, "I relize you don't bite, don't worry about it," She gave Alron a careful smile and a wink (in an attempt to get back at Kellan) "I'm an Avora I can get you a new pair of pants easily. I insist you let me make you a new pair, infact I will not take 'no' for an answer!" The happy thoughts of working had pushed aside Drusilla's thoughts of the female Inarta. She loved to work...and for the work to be done for a firey hair male Inarta made her day.
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Words: 272571
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 6:55 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Gossamer on December 23rd, 2010, 5:55 pm

Character: Alron
Experience: Animal Husbandry (crow training) 1 XP, Flirting 1 XP, Interrogation 2 XP
Lore: Dispensing advice, getting angry at strangers, apologizing when appropriate, Extending Friendship

Character: Kellan
Experience: Flirting 2 XP, Observation 1 XP, Rhetoric 1 XP
Lore: Getting Drunk, Being Clumsy, Extending Friendship

Character: Drusilla
Experience: Observation 1 XP,
Lore: Watching Inarta Interact, Being an Outsider in a Culture

Character: Shayth
Experience: NA
Lore: NA

Additional Note: This could have been an interesting thread. I wish people would have continued posting. Its always a bummer for me to see folks join threads then just forget about them in lue of other threads.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous