OOC Info Summer 518 AV Character Registry

Register your PC here before playing in Lhavit this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Summer 518 AV Character Registry

Postby Leshi on July 28th, 2018, 3:53 am

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: Philtering.
Length of Stay: Who knows?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

-Find Some Sort of Fellow Projection User.
-Rank Up Projection.
-Get some friends.

Favourite Type of Thread: Moments of some kind of tension, preferably relationship tension of any kind.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Awkward time-filling is a pain in the butt. Like, if no one introduces anything of particular note after a "round" of posts, so to speak, I get really turned off from a thread. I mean, I don't need a villain to beat up every round, but if all we do is debate the regular weather of the city for half a thread, I am likely to just write my character out.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I'm going to wait a season before getting into this.
Need Moderator Assistance?: My character is a Projection Magic User, and a frequent one, so you'll have to make a lot of random magical rolls.

Comments: Thank you so much for hosting me in the Jewel of Kaera!
Leshi
Player

Words: 3898
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2018, 12:21 am
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Eleutheria on July 28th, 2018, 6:36 pm

Eleutheria (shortened to Elea)

Brief Description: Elea is an intorverted and quiet immigrant from Ravok, coming to Lahvit with a long-term goal of recieving the best alchemy education possible. She has currently no contacts beyond her family in Ravok, but is armed with her passion to learn (especially world magics), filling her with determination.
Profession: Unemployed (for now.) Her most pronouced skills are Alchemy and Philtering, respectively.
Length of Stay: Indefinately. Should her long-term goal be achieved, she may or may not travel someplace else.
Goals: Short term: Establishing herself in the city and aquainting herself with people who can further her goals. Long term: Achieving thorough expertise in alchemy and competence in other world magics.

Favourite Type of Thread: Broad range of topics like discovery, adventure, problem/issue solving and developing character.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Anything with too slow pacing.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nay.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Probably. Setting up adventures conforming the spirit of Miz and assistance in proper skill development will be the most likely areas to help out with.

Comments: Hope you enjoy my writing!
Mysteries are fire. Truth burns.
Eleutheria
Absolute Madwoman in making

Words: 55731
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2018, 4:26 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lua Petri on July 31st, 2018, 9:08 pm

Name: Lua Petri
Brief Description: Aspiring chef, she still keeps some of her child-like rowdiness and can be quite fiery at times.
Profession: waitress at The Sunrise Nook
Length of Stay: Indefinitely
Goals: Improve cooking skills, learn some combat

Favourite Type of Thread: threads after the introduction thread, where the characters already know each other and are socializing further
Least Favourite Type of Thread: slow-moving (not reply-wise, but content-wise) introductions
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Need Moderator Assistance?: Nope

Comments: I'm excited to get started :D
Lua Petri
Player

Words: 37369
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2018, 8:05 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Tamas on July 31st, 2018, 11:41 pm

Name: Tamis

Brief Description: Tamis is an Automation Mage. She wants to make some gadgets to make her life a little easier. She hasn't started to dream about making golems yet. She is working the craft of papermaking and book binding to save up for learning more about magic to get better at making books.

Profession: Papermaking and Book binding (would be happy to apprentice in metal working, drawing, or copying working towards gadgettering.)

Length of Stay: Hoping for a long time
Goals: My goal for this season is to get established, start saving for her training,
She might like to make a doll that acts like a second set of eyes and rings a bell if someone enters the shop.

Favourite Type of Thread: One where characters can grow in personality, discovery, and complexity.

Least Favourite Type of Thread: Heavy combat.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Need Moderator Assistance?: I think I might need some assistance RP being accepted for training and how much she can magically do at this point.

Comments: Thank you!!! I am still new, so I might need some direction..
Tamas
Player

Words: 8852
Joined roleplay: July 18th, 2018, 2:24 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Loken on August 3rd, 2018, 8:13 am

Name: Loken
Brief Description: A man fully aware of his physical limits and emotional intelligence, he is an Ano Cultist who wishes to keep both aspects of his life in balance as efficiently as possible.
Profession: Join the Shinya
Length of Stay: The indefinite future.
Goals: Join the Shinya and observe how the city functions from within.

Favourite Type of Thread: Action & Intrigue
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Needless social threads that lack plot.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at the moment.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Possibly.

Comments: Adventure!

Loken
Balancing life on the edge of a blade

Words: 151876
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2013, 9:12 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Andri on August 4th, 2018, 4:31 am

Name: Andri
Brief Description: A very elderly Konti struggling with religion as her memories become less reliable and her relationship with her chosen goddess Qalaya correspondingly is questioned. She is a longtime traveler and seeker of knowledge, especially regarding languages.
Profession: Works as a novitiate seeker at the library
Length of Stay: For the forseeable future
Goals: - relationship with Qayala (development of), going towards (not in this season, that'd be way too quick) hopefully a gnosis mark
-Establishing connections
-Gaining skills that make sense for her stage in life and described history through flashbacks and trying to find a way around the number of closed cities by making it memories and her going through things to "make sure she doesn't forget" and such. Note to other Lhavit players: clearly I'll need people to thread with and love ideas, tips, friends, etc

Favourite Type of Thread: I'm not sure, it's been ages. I think it varies for me by character as far as what my favorite type of thread to write with them is, and I haven't written Andri yet.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: See above.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure?
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes. As already requested in your office, her initiation to the seekers, and potentially a few future threads with them down the line though I don't know that they'll need moderation. But really I'm brand new to Mizahar so I'll probably need a little guidance as I already have. I appreciate everything.
Andri
Player

Words: 7015
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2018, 10:13 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on August 7th, 2018, 11:49 pm

Name: Jasmine Stormblood
Brief Description: Jasmine is a Drykas way out of her element
Profession: Animal Handler for Okomo Villa
Length of Stay: until further notice
Goals: with so little time left in this season no, but possibly something next season

Favourite Type of Thread: I enjoy writing anything with action, debates, and skill grinding with a partner
Least Favourite Type of Thread: A prolonged meet and greet thread
Willing to Guest Moderate?: if needed sure
Need Moderator Assistance?: I don't believe so

Comments: Im just coming back so be patient with me please
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Zach Grasswind on August 10th, 2018, 9:06 am

Name: Zach Grasswind
Brief Description: A Drykas who has lost his Strider. Zach is hoping to find a new start in Lhavit where he can finally move on from the death of his beloved horse. He's usually the happy-go-lucky type so hopefully that side of him can be found again here.
Profession: He's a hunter. (Actual job pending)
Length of Stay: Indefinitely.
Goals: Getting his job and making some new connections.

Favourite Type of Thread: I am up for all kinds of threads! I love when characters have a deeper connection or where there is some good skill/character development.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: I haven't yet had a thread I didn't like, but I imagine pointless one where nothing is accomplished.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not yet.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Possibly some help getting set up with a job ect, but aside from that I don't think so.

Comments: Hi! I hope to thread with you all soon!
Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Words: 193110
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2018, 12:56 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on August 21st, 2018, 2:11 pm

Name: Jasmine Stormblood
Brief Description: Jasmine is a very nervous drykas that is learning the new world around her.
Profession: She is an animal handler at the Okomo Villa
Length of Stay: She is living in the city for the foreseeable future
Goals: Jasmine wants to get a better handle of being a mother while learning her new job at the Villa

Favourite Type of Thread: Just about anything
Least Favourite Type of Thread: normally pointless socialization threads
Willing to Guest Moderate?: if needed
Need Moderator Assistance?: not that i know of

Comments: Anything else you want to say.
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Shibura on August 22nd, 2018, 3:45 am

Name: Shibura Serafyn
Brief Description: A Young Scholar and Adventureous young Warrior who loves a good time and Studying Equally.
Profession: Writing, Glyphing, Magecrafting, Adventuring.
Length of Stay: Unknown, Potentially Permanantly
Goals: Learning new Magcal abilities, Gaining skills and lores, Making Friends

Favourite Type of Thread:Combat, Magic, Sparring, Magical Theorizing and Study.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Mindless Socializing with no purpose. (I Do however like socializing with a purpose.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: If im qualified ? Yes!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not as far as i know.

Comments: If you want to RP With Me, Send me a DM on Discord or a PM Here, Finaly Regards to Lumi being super helpful and patient with my start up here on Miz!
Shibura
Player

Words: 4893
Joined roleplay: April 8th, 2018, 3:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext