Closed Yes! Let's... [Taurina]

Az is shown the past so he can decide for the future.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Yes! Let's... [Taurina]

Postby Azmere on August 4th, 2018, 4:03 am

81st of Summer 518 AV

Azmere rested his back against a tree. Had the thick trunk not been there, he may have taken a very horrid tumble down the road outside the tower of Nysel. The roar of the falls thundered in his ears but it only served as static against the waves of memories that had been unlocked in his mind. The priest was adamant about a few things and though the ordeal was not painful- the surreal experience had left the Drykas reeling. He was a Drykas! So much to process, though and his mind felt like mud.

The revisited thoughts, relics of another life and place, tumbled against preconceived notions and new memories in a tumultuous soup that exhausted Azmere’s senses. One hand held fast to the wooden column of a plant that kept him upright while the other squeezed his head and massaged at his temples. The scarred man was shown the origins of his disfiguration, the face of his mother, the corpse of his grandfather, the moment he became a Drykas and so much more. An endless sea of Grassland sign encircled everything that took place whether it was faces or places and the constant flickering of fingers made Azmere feel dizzy.

Through time and maturity, the memories shifted from haphazard and carefree to guilt-laden and painful or impossibly wonderful. Az relived meeting Daleina then watched her die. He watched himself, as a boy, strike down a merchant. The blue and gold stare witnessed love and triumph that were always short-lived as well as the pile of death and decay that he left in his wake. The archer brutally murdered a man with a wooden post though that seemed an equally shared sentiment. He’s the one who drove a rod into Azmere’s thigh, killed his strider and peeled off layer of skin from his chest. Despite these things, the man living in Riverfall found the bloodthirsty image of himself unnerving.

There was a strange woman who tried to blind him, an assassin of old, yet Azmere gouged out her eyes with his thumbs. It was a brutal thing to watch as he taunted the smaller being. The mounting guilt grew heavy and the warrior staggered to his knees while he still held the trunk for support. Visions of family, not blood but one forged on common ground, drifted here and there. A woman with scars and the eyes of a lion, another with blonde hair and a mean face worn for the sake of her kids, an old man with kind eyes, a redhead who fled into the grass, a brunette whose spirit was as big as the steppe and a brother who felt as stubborn as the dirt but bled loyalty in everything. Children, horses, livestock, companions and in the midst of it all stood a man who could barely remain upright at present.

There were many stories which revolved around a bubbly blonde with eyes like the sky and a smile like the sun. She was warm, playful and strong. The memories of their time together warmed the blood in Azmere’s face and chest. He had a love- a woman before Taurina.

Taurina.

The indigo stare flooded his mind and poured from his chest as the first encounter with Taurina replayed again. The days she was gone and his rage when she returned with the strange man. The anger at the time was masked as worry but the Azmere of now understood it to be what it was; jealousy. What a fool he had been! No longer; the ankal was going to find his gavee and make right by all of the people he had left behind. It didn’t matter that the situation was out of his control. He was in charge of things now and a decision had been made...had to be made.

All of this confused and elated the man but the Drykas slogged through the stories to find a purpose- a reason for everything. Like a jewel left in the middle of a riverbed, the ankal reached down into his soul and plucked out the answer; family. He made the sign with his hands several times before slowly venturing up onto his boots again. He gathered himself and jogged lightly towards the road which led to the city’s second tier. He managed to keep his strides at a medium length which made everything much easier to control and minimized the impact on his old wound. The limp held off for a time until he made his way up the hill and the pain was substantial enough to make him pause. When he resumed, it was a brisk walk.

Chimes passed as the blue and gold eyes scanned the buildings for the one known as Riverfall Ink. A few wrong turns soaked up the better part of a bell but he finally stumbled to the building nestled into the cliff. The astute observer spotted the hanging banners of symbols and drawings easily enough and the closer he got, the easier it was to see the smaller, Drykas version of Taurina working away at her job. He burst through the heavy door like a storm and walked directly towards the woman with sun-kissed skin and thin but defined muscles. Without looking to the proprietor, Azmere spoke Common in his booming baritone. “She quit today.” By the time he reached her, his arms would be out and then thrown around her torso beneath her arms in a cinching embrass that would lift her from her feet. The watchman buried his face in her neck and hair as he uttered professions of apologies, affections and jumbled experiences. When he finally set her down, he kept the woman close enough so that more than just his hands touched her. In his native tongue, he smiled a half smile. “We’re going home.”
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Yes! Let's... [Taurina]

Postby Taurina on August 4th, 2018, 11:00 pm

A lot changes in the span of nearly forty days. Especially when the love of your life comes back after being presumed dead for so long and promises to hold your heart forever. Taurina was still struggling to believe that night even happened. Still struggling to believe that when she had told Azmere that she loved him he had said it back. That he had given himself to her wholly and completely just as she had given herself to him. ‘Forever into eternity. I. Am. Yours.’ She smiled absently at the memory. At all the memories that had been created since that night. Together they were a beautiful and chaotic mess. Broken and trying to figure things out as they put back together the pieces of their healing hearts. Not everything was easy, but it was made easier with having each other. By never having to be alone again.

“What is making you smile so brightly today little Drykas?” Koshin asked curiously with a deep rumble to his voice.

The Akalak had come to tell her joyful news about the new addition to their family. Leyra had given birth to a baby girl three days prior and she was healthy and pink and the sweetest thing on the planet according to him. They had named her Aika for she was their little love and she truly was. He admitted to the first two days being rough on him, memories of the one they lost swarming his mind so that he could not leave his wife’s side for fear the moment he did they would lose her too. But they hadn’t and Leyra had grown irritated at his constant guarding of her which is why he had been sent out. She wanted people to know, their friends to know, and Taurina made that list, much to her surprise.

“Azmere came back,” Taurina answered with a bright and happy smile, her gaze drifting up from the sketch she was working on and focusing on Koshin, “he came back to me and I finally got to tell him everything I wanted to before. Now things are… They are as they should be.”

A small blush of pink rose to coat the Ethaefal’s cheeks, her smile turning a bit shy though her eyes still danced with light. She had not told anyone yet why it was she had a reason to smile again. Why she felt lighter and happier than she ever had before. Why fear no longer had a hold on her and why her occasional humming had turned into something near constant. She had a reason to live again and she was embracing it. Every bit of it.

“That’s wonderful! Yes! I am happy for you Taurina!” Koshin smiled bright in his cheer, “all good news all around. It is about time too, we were both due for a break.”

The male chuckled and his eyes were bright too. Taurina thought about what he said a moment and she nodded for he was right. Life had tossed them plenty of turns in the road. So many that they had been turning in circles over and over again. Bad break after bad break, nothing good ever coming out of anything. Now though, now things had changed, luck or fate or the gods had finally shined in their favor. Koshin had gotten a healthy and happy daughter, and Taurina had gotten her Azmere. The things they had lost replaced. Different, the linger of hurt still a shadow on their souls, but all the joy of the present shone brighter than that. Outweighed the past hurt and allowed them to move on. Taurina was happy for them. Happy that life had finally shone fondly upon them. She only hoped that it would last.

Koshin left not long after, wanting to get home to Leyra and Aika before lunch so he could help with the rest of the kids. He said the grandmothers were there along with grandfathers but he insisted that he was needed too. Taurina just laughed and shoved him out the door with goodbyes and good lucks, understanding that he needed to be with them for his own sake, that his own heart was still in the process of healing and to be gone for long was like tempting fate to take it all away. She knew what that felt like, it all came rushing back after he left, Azmere was going to the tower of Nysel today for a meeting with a Dreamwalker. He was going to get his memories back today.

Hands covered in charcoal dust began to furiously work at a sketching for a client scheduled to come in later. The Ethaefal attempted to throw all of herself into the work, body and mind, but her mind was uncooperative. The lack of distracting speech sent her right into worrying over what Azmere would come back to her like. Would he leave her? Would he deny all he had said before? She did not think so. She did not think he would have said such thing, reacted as he had, if they were not true to his soul. These things, what they had between them, were things written in the stars. Written across all of time and space, lives bonded together by something greater than themselves. But Taurina still worried, and she would until she saw him later back at the apartment and he calmed her spinning mind. It was just apart of her nature and she did not know how to stop it.

Time passed slow in the ink parlor. Herrlock was quiet as ever cataloging and cleaning supplies. He had a couple clients, worked a couple sketches, scheduled some appointments. Taurina did the same. When she was not working on the big sketch she saw a couple people for quick citizenship tattoos and organized the shelf full of inks. She rotated out some of scrolls on the back wall, keeping the look of it clean and new, the old paintings were rolled up and stored away. It was when she stood up from finishing this that Azmere burst into the one room studio. The sound of the door hitting the wall and the breeze that followed him in caused Taurina to turn and look, confusion giving way to a smile when she saw his face. Her worry suddenly vacant.

“Az.. what..” her voice trailed off, her question ended, as he spoke in a booming but broken common.

Quits? Taurina tilted her head, confusion returning just slightly though not completely for her gaze was locked on his. What was going on in his mind? He reached her with an embrace that took took her off her feet and caused her to laugh just lightly. Why had she ever worried? He buried his face in her neck and spoke of things she understood but also didn’t understand. She smiled soft and pressed her cheek against his face as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. He told her he was sorry, that he loved her, and fragments of the memories that had been given back to him. Taurina hummed soft, a small whimper escaping as relief consumed her. Nothing changed. Well something had changed. But the lies of her mind had been just that, lies, what he felt had not changed. He was not leaving her.

“Home?” The Ethaefal’s arms had dropped to wrap around his waist, her feet solidly once more on the ground though Azmere remained pulled close to her, “what are you talking about?”

Taurina had a strong feeling he was not talking about going back to the apartment. Not to stay anyway. Home… Home meant the steppe. Home meant their people. Home meant their family, their pavilion. The people she had left and betrayed. Breath caught in her throat as she shook her head and bit back tears. She would not cry with Herrlock standing not twenty feet away.

“They won’t take me back,” she told him in a quiet voice, raising her hands to touch his face as her caramel gaze searched the eyes of blue and gold, “I left them. How can they ever trust me again?”

Hands drifted down to rest against his chest, her gaze falling with them. She could envision them all now. The happiness of seeing Azmere again would explode within all of them. All would hug him tight with bright smiles and cheery eyes, Jasmine would introduce him to his son or daughter, Lodai would insist on a party. Her though? All she could see were fake smiles and cold hearts. She could see her being turned away and cast out because she had chosen to leave when they needed her most. All her fault. It was all her fault. Taurina shook her head. She would never trust her again either.

“Can’t we stay here?” she asked him, her voice becoming small, “it’s safe here. Maybe not home, but… I don’t want to lose you again and if we go back I will. One way or another, it won’t be the same. And I… I like this. I like us. I don’t want it to change.”

She would give him anything, do anything for him, wanted to see him happy and deep down she knew he could not be happy here. Not now that he knew all there was to know. But a part of her, the part of her that was showing, was selfish and jealous and scared. Just a little bit longer. She wanted to a little bit longer before she had to share him again. Before their world turned upside down all over again. For she was convinced that the moment they stepped back onto those grasses that was what would happen.

Common | Pavi | 'Thoughts'
Boxcode credit goes to Azmere
Taurina
Lost in the Stars

Words: 752473
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2016, 4:18 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
2016 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Yes! Let's... [Taurina]

Postby Azmere on August 8th, 2018, 3:24 am

The way Taurina embraced him was a thing of beauty. Her small frame seemed to latch onto his muscles and scars in the most perfect of accidents. Her cheek against his ear, her arms around his neck and the perfect bends in her legs to support her body against his hips felt natural. Azmere had not doubted the Ethaefal’s love or loyalty since the night when he walked her home from the Velvet Curtain. There was no hesitation in his plans but he did pause for her. The woman sounded unsure of what was being said so the excitement and gusto that he had used to storm the establishment cooled at his command. The stoic-faced ankal was not about to let anything turn this day on its side.

A rough hand slid from the small of her back up to her shoulder then it skipped to her chek and cupped her jaw. His eyes danced in the caramel gaze and the right side of his face smiled with pure joy brought on by the love of her memory combined with the more recent additions to his knowledge. Her doubts and fears had no place here but it was not something he did not expect. She had recounted how she left but it was because of him. Nothing could be laid at her feet so long as he was able to feel the tangible emotions that she stirred within him for he knew that they also resided within her heart as well. The pavilion would not turn on her as she explained. That was not who they were. He caught the hands on his chest in his other grip then lifted her chin to force her stare level with the gold and blue gaze. The joy was there but so was a wave of sympathy for her desires.

“Taurina, nothing can ever stay the same.” He lifted her hands to kiss the nervous knuckles then leaned in and laid his lips upon hers for a lingering embrace. “The Run and the Sea of Grass are ever changing and so, as Drykas, do we evolve.” His grip upon her was solid as the stone slabs that her clients would use but as tender as the wool of a newborn Zibri. “I will never be lost to you for we are one spirit.” He casually lifted her hands around his neck and drew her into his arms so that no air existed between them and the heat of his internal passions could be felt. “You found me when I was lost. You held me in your heart while I refused to see the truth of your love.” The archer leaned his head down and pressed his forehead against her own. “I will never be far from you ever again, gavee.” The contrasting stare closed as Azmere breathed in her breath and savored the closeness they shared.

“In a place long, long ago that was no more than a dream, we loved and rode as one.” The Sea of Grass opened its arms to him as the dream was recalled. He flexed the muscles of his arms and pressed her small, lithe frame into his own. “I have belonged to you and you have been sheltered by me in lives past but now…” He leaned his head back so she could see the intensity of his face. The mismatched orbs swelled with so much pride and love that even the golden ring seemed to twinkle with emotion despite its marred appearance. “Now, we share everything because we have finally met as equals in this life’s journey.” His hands took her face in them, palms against her cheeks and thumbs reaching up to caress the tight cheekbones. “My love for you is made perfect in your love for me so there is no weakness there… there is nothing for you to fear anymore.”

The scarred man lifted her face as he bent in and kissed her. There was a simplicity in his touch that allowed the covenant of his words to pass along his lips so she may feel the weight of this truth. He would not release her nor would his lips leave hers until she broke free from his grasp. Heat poured from his chest and when it finally was over, the man took her by the shoulders and just stared at her as if he was trying to memorize her every feature. “We are going to go home...to our people, to our land.” He slid back and took her hand then drew her over towards where the supplies were kept. “But we have to gather up provisions.” A mischievous grin crossed the right side of his face. “Take what you need and we’ll pay the blue. You’re going to give me a windmark over these scars.” His free hand touched his chest where he’d been partially skinned. “You’re going to paint the story of how we had lost each other and you saved me.” His weathered index finger drummed directly above his heart. “Your love- saved me.” He kissed her hand. “And everyone will know it.”

Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1)

Yes! Let's... [Taurina]

Postby Taurina on August 9th, 2018, 3:19 am

A storm was brewing in her mind. A storm full of doubt and anxiety and crippling fear. She kept drifting back to that place of being isolated and abandoned, cast out. From her home, her family, and her love. Her grip became a little tighter, her heart thundering loud in her ears. Eyes were squeezed shut as she tried hard to be strong enough on her own. She kept saying over and over that Azmere loved her, he would not let such things happen to her, he would not forsake her; but the lies fought too and they fought harder. The storm raged until her hands were shaking and her lips trembling. Why did he want to go back now? Could they not wait a little longer? Just a little more time..

A warm hand weathered by life’s trials vacated her back to find a place against her jaw. He cupped her face tenderly with the touch of a feather and when she lifted her gaze to meet his, she found his joy. She saw a smile unlike any she had seen on his face before. He looked so happy, almost as if he had finally found what he had spent so long searching for. It was like he knew something she didn’t and he was so sure, so very sure, that this was the right thing. It was enough to calm the storms that raged. It was enough to get her to listen as she savored his touch upon her face and his grasp over her shaking hands.

Taurina knew what he said was truth, but as he touched his lips over her knuckles and then claimed her own in a lingering kiss she hoped he was wrong at least a little bit. She hoped this never changed. The feeling of his lips against her own. The thing that pulled them together and caused their souls to join. The thing that made her light up when she saw him and set her heart ablaze. The thing that caused warmth to spread and butterflies to fly and all her passions and longings needing to be satisfied. The things he did to her, the feeling of it all, what he had given her and what he still had yet to share, she hoped that never changed. Or that if it had to, that if all things truly had to change, than somehow it would be better. That these things would only grow with time and knowledge as they learned what it was to love each other like only those with one soul were meant to love.

His words filled her with a warmth that caused her cheeks to turn rosy and her heart to flutter. One spirit. Hands lifted her arms to wrap around his neck which she did readily, her body pressing against his own as twin fires ignited in each of them. Sweet words continued to pour forth, but it was his promise that caused her heart to still. “I will never be far from you ever again, gavee.” She pulled away from his face, but only slightly, so that she might see into his eyes. Her own filled with love and adoration meant only for him. He had called her his gavee and he was hers. Another would never hold that place in her heart. Another would never compare.

“Promise?” she breathed soft as forehead met forehead once again.

She alright knew the answer, the question unnecessary for his words had said all, but she still asked. Still needed confirmation because while the dark storm had shrunk, a piece of it still fluttered about. A piece still fought her and fought against the light Azmere was speaking. It needed to die. Taurina needed it to die and for it to never come back.

She knew not the story he told her. She did not even understand it completely. But when he drew her in as close as the clothes that covered their bodies allowed and filled her with such sweet words, she knew she believed it. As he lifted his head so that she could see the swell of love and pride that filled his eyes, she knew nothing in the world had ever been more true. Whatever the dreamwalkers had shown him, it stretched back farther than this life and into the one before it. Perhaps even further back, but that was not what mattered most. What mattered was the way his soul sang and hers joined in on the song. What mattered was his declaration of love that brought an end to the remaining seed of fear by squashing it like a bug. Past, present, future; their love was one destined from the very beginning as their souls found each other again and again life after life. That was what mattered most.

He kissed her sweet and simple and lingering, an embrace that carried his words to a place deep in her core where they nestled in warm and spread throughout her. She could have stayed there forever, kissing him, loving him, but she knew there would be more. This was not the end. Still, arms wrapped tight around his neck as feet lifted to their toes and she kissed him soft and thorough. Her breath was scarce by the time she lowered her lips from his, her eyes shy and longing as she met his gaze, her smile brilliant. Time stilled as he gripped her shoulders and held her with eyes that searched to memorize. Somehow she did not blush under the weight of such attentions. Instead her fingers tangled with the ends of his hair and her own gaze drifted over the features of his face. She would never tire of looking at him. Another thing she hoped never changed.

Things shifted in an instant. He told her they were going to go home again. This time Taurina found herself okay with it now that her doubts had been cast out and her selfishness satisfied with the promise that their love would remain. It would be alright, Azmere would make sure all would be alright. She could tell herself that and there was nothing to fight her on it anymore. It was a refreshing sensation. He took her by the hand and pulled her away from the space where they stood with a mischievous smile twisting his lips and a playful glint in his eyes. What was he thinking? She did not have to wait long to find out. He took her to the shelves where they kept the bulk of all their supplies. Chisels, trays, paints, brushes, and ink jars all in a line. His request surprised her but she could not help but smile in response. He wanted her to ink his chest. To hide the ugly of the past with something beautiful. Their story. Her heart warmed at his words.

“I love you,” she told him in response, she could never say it enough, before she turned her body and reached up to press a soft kiss against his cheek, “so much more than I ever imagined one could love another.”

She was still smiling when she lowered to stand once more solidly on the ground. Her hand gave his a squeeze before she had to let go so that she might gather what it was she needed. Some things she had, like remnants of ink from her beginning days of practice along with a collection of poorly tattooed animal flesh and a single needle chisel. She needed to update her kit though for this, it needed to be done right. Perfectly really. She would not have Azmere walking around with any shoddily done work that did not make her one hundred percent happy. It was not going to be done in an afternoon either. She did not know when it would be done, but he hinted enough that it would be before they reached their home. So hands began to gather supplies.

Any color could be made with the right mix so it was the primary colors Taurina grabbed along with a jar of white and a jar of black. Red paint, a proper chisel, and a pair of shallow trays were grabbed as well. The Ethaefal had everything else she would need back at the apartment so she carefully took these things over to Herrlock where the grumpy Akalak just stared at her for a long chime as they paid him for all they were taking. He did not look mad or upset or like he was going to deny her anything. He just looked incredibly knowing and understanding. Then he stood and he reached out to clasp her hand in his own.

“You’ve done good,” he praised her, “keep practicing, grow, do not lose what it is that you have inside of you. Your artist’s heart. In time, any will be lucky to have you be the one to mark their skin.”

He gave her what for him was a smile and she smiled back as happy tears pricked her eyes. Such words touched her soul in a way he could not know. She had been so sure he hated her when she first came. So sure that he wanted to see her walk out the door and never return. But somehow he had warmed to her and now he spoke such high praise. She beamed as she tucked those words away somewhere safe in her heart.

“Thank you for everything.” Taurina gave his hand a squeeze and then let go, the back of her hand brushing against Azmere’s.

In a wooden box padded with something soft and straw like, Taurina put all of what they had bought and picked it up in her arms. She looked at Azmere then with light dancing in her golden gaze and happiness filling her soul. Everything was just as it should be.

“I’m ready now. Let’s go home.”

Taurina
Lost in the Stars

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Yes! Let's... [Taurina]

Postby Azmere on August 13th, 2018, 2:01 am

The ankal was held in check for a moment while her emotions washed over them both. He was not above empathy or sympathy but what he saw in her- the change, filled him with pride. Taurina was a rare jewel in a city of gems. She had depth that most people lacked and it stemmed from her need to create, to be expressive and yet she was somehow tied up in this shy little shell which just made her all the more alluring. No man can resist a mystery and this woman, the Ethaefal, was an enigma wrapped in a riddle and tied up with a bow of questions but Azmere was undaunted. He would happily spend the rest of his life figuring out every intricate detail of her being. The golden and blue eyes watched her gather all of the equipment for the windmarks and their process. What surprised him was the amount of materials actually involved. The archer had not paid much attention in the past to such things but he would certainly take a steeper interest now; there was an investment here.

While the tray and its contents were a small shock, he was floored by the encouragement and praise that the stout Akalak showered upon her almost made him possessive. That was a silly thing to feel but Az let it happen. He felt the heat grow underneath his skin and savored it. He was so wound up from realizing all he had lost- reliving some of his horrible memories along with some of the best that his heart still beat twice as fast as it normally would. When the caramel gaze fell upon him and said she was ready to leave, he acquiesced without hesitation. The weathered grip found a comfortable place against the small of her back and escorted her out into the cobbled streets of Riverfall.

Now, they had long shifted and moved into Taurina’s space. Azmere was not hard to convince and Taurina’s bold suggestion seemed only natural after they had come to the shared epiphany that neither could live without the other. Nothing had happened beyond the bloom of intimacy which took place that night. The broken shell of the Drykas did not understand himself enough to trust his fragile stability to the clash of passions that had awkwardly continued to build. There were days when the air was so thick that he’d just stare at her and the fog would force him to squint or shake off waking dreams. The former watchman was certain the feelings were the same for her as there were a few occasions in recent memory where they’d stand like statues so near but miles apart. How many unspoken desires? How much unshared love had rose and died in the small apartment?

When they reached the door, Azmere opened it and tackled Grey before the big lummox could do the same to his master. There was a moment where the Drykas forgot about his chosen at the door. The big hunter had been a companion for a very long time and had managed to stick with him despite all of the recent trials. It was absolutely mind blowing to the elder Stormblood how loyal the canine had been so he rewarded him with a fifteen chimes long bout of wrestling, laughter, growling and posturing that ended when the man flipped the dog on his side with a powerful shoulder. Az just laid upon the heaving rib cage of the furry beast for a few more chimes before finding his way to his feet and then to where Taurina had gone.

The man ripped his shirt from his chest and shook the fabric to the floor as he swept up around her. He was flipping over the memories in his mind, all recently unlocked and the tussle on the floor had made him hot. Dizzy and even a bit disoriented, Azmere took the woman clean off her feet and pinned her against him in such a powerful bearhug that Lodai would be pressed to overpower it. A shiver ran up his spine as her heat mixed upon him and her hair ruffled against his cheek while he buried his face in her neck. He pressed his dry lips to her ear and told her of all the things she had done for him while he was lost. With a very slow lean, he drew his head back and freed a hand up to smooth her hair back. The tanned fingers curled down along her jaw and held the apple of her cheek while trembling eyes fixed themselves upon her stare. “You saved me.” He stole a quick kiss from her lips, his eyes shut rapidly in pain of other things but it was overshone by the gratitude that flowed from his expressions; facial and otherwise.

The blue and yellow eyes opened to find her once more, his arms kept her tight to him as he turned around and gently laid them both upon the couch, his weight framing her in like a perfect blanket; safe, secure. “I know how we met- and I know what you went through in the early days of our pavilion. Before we move one and close this part of our lives, I need to tell you some things about who I am..” His face was serious though love streamed his skin almost as vibrantly as the ripples of tissues that never moved. “The boy who became the man and all that.” He leaned his head against hers and let his eyelids flutter closed, lashes butterflied against her cheek. “I promise that none of this will change how I feel about you but you need to know it all.” Hands massaged her slowly, worked tension from the places that he touched and left heat in their wake. “I thank Leth for sending you here. Despite my upbringing and devotions of the past, I will forever be grateful that he cast you aside.” LIps nested against the corner of her mouth as his memories continued to batter him like the waves of a storm surge against the shore. “So grateful that I was the one to catch you- my fallen star.”

Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1)

Yes! Let's... [Taurina]

Postby Taurina on August 13th, 2018, 7:21 am

The walk could have been long or it could have been short, Taurina did not know for sure because somewhere along the way she had stopped keeping track of time. When she was with Azmere it seemed to hardly matter. They lived in their own little world where nothing else could touch them and time was just a nuisance they only kept up with when it was necessary. Taurina preferred to live moment to moment. His hand on her back, the warmth he caused to rise and spread through her, the sound of their feet against the stone street, the feeling of the box in her arms.. these were the things she focused on as Syna’s golden light shone over them.

There was no choice of where they would go for his home had become her home and now it was their home. After admitting her love it had come easy to ask him to move in with her. Ask him to never leave her again. When he had agreed she had smiled and kissed him hard, and then she had beamed the rest of the day as they moved his things and Grey in. It felt like a home now for it had been made full. It was no longer a place she dreaded to go back to but one she raced to for every inch of it had been touched by him. Even when he was not there, she could feel him there. His presence, his warmth, his scent.. he had permeated her life in every way and she had welcomed it wholly and completely. Well, almost every way.

Taurina was left alone standing just inside the door when they got back to the apartment. She watched as Azmere tackled Grey and laughed bright as the scene unfolded. Eyes dancing, she kicked the door closed behind her and walked over to one of the tables where she gingerly set down the box of delicate things. She left it there before turning back to the scene of her boys -for Grey had quickly become like hers as well- wrestling on the ground. She could not keep the smile from her face.

“Get him Grey! Get him!” she cheered playfully and laughed, shaking her head and chuckling to herself.

Their play was long and rough but Taurina leaned against the table and watched. She could not believe how lucky she was. As her gaze drifted and she noted things like one of his weapons by the door and the fur bed they’d made for Grey on the floor and one of her dresses hung over the wardrobe door. Little things that made this a home. She was going to miss it. The life they had built here for themselves, together. Even if it had only been for a short while. Even if they already had a home and a life to get back to on the sea of grass. This was still theirs, it still marked this chapter in their lives. Taurina sighed softly, arms crossing loosely and one hand running a path up and down the opposite bicep. Her gaze drifted back to the dog and his master, a smile curling her lips once more as she saw the pair panting on the ground with Azmere resting against the big dog’s chest.

Heat bloomed across the female’s cheeks when her love stood and ripped his shirt from his body. Seeing his body… scars and all… it was hard sometimes to keep her thoughts from running away with her. She dreamed of being with him, day and night, but they had not touched more intimately than that first night she had brought him here when hearts had been revealed. It was not from lack of want, she did not think for either of them, because she had caught him staring and she knew how much she stared. Sometimes they were locked so close together but unable to move as if something silent and invisible was wishing them to wait. She did not know what they were waiting for, if anything, but she was not wholly upset about it either. One day, just one, she had been frustrated enough that she was tempted to put on the small lacy clothes Leyra had forced into her hands, but she had reframed because she had realized that she did not want to rush this. She had not wanted to push where there was not a need to push. All in its own time.

Taurina shrieked with delight as he came up to her and wrapped her in a hug that swept her off her feet. She laughed light as his lips came down and brushed over her ear, warm breath tickling. Arms came up to wrap around his neck and hold him close to her, eyes closing as his words poured over her. He made her all warm inside as he spoke and held her so close. Only one other could have rivaled such a hug, but she had never loved Lodai like she loved Azmere and that made this one so much sweeter and was why Azmere would win every time. He reminded her of how she had saved him, all the things she had done for him in the time since he had come back to her. She just smiled and listened, blinking back tears when she needed because such sweet words made her wish to cry. Her Azmere.. He had come back to her. Of course she would give him everything she could. And she would do it again, over and over again. She just hoped that she would not have to because that would mean losing him again and she did not know if she could live through that a second time.

“You saved me first,” she reminded him in a soft whisper as gaze met gaze.

Though the kiss was quick, it was sweet. The look of his face, the reactions and posturing of his body, made her smile and made her blush. She hoped that she would never get too used to this. Too used to being loved by him. Too used to everything that was now so new and exciting. She hoped that no matter what changed, some things would remain the same. She thought about this as he so delicately moved her to the couch and settled around her. He was safety and warmth and protection; she snuggled in close and savored what was him surrounding her. He told her that there were things she needed to know, things about him that she did not already. Mild concern crossed her features when he said that. What did he mean by it? What was he trying to say? But all was calmed when he brought his face near with butterfly kisses on her cheek and promised that this changed nothing. He just needed her to know.

His hands were distracting as he massaged at her muscles and left paths of golden warmth in his wake. His touch was glorious. The feeling of his hands against her skin unmatched except for by his words. So sweet they were as he told her how thankful he was for her. Thankful to Leth for sending her here, thankful to whatever it was that had brought her to him. Taurina smiled. She was thankful too. Despite her hurt at what Leth had done, what had been suggested to her by a book that he had done that she had come to believe, she was still thankful. Maybe it that was why it had been done. Maybe there was a greater reason, a knowing, that this was what had been waiting for her down on the ground. She hoped that was true. Because this, this, she could not live with out.

“Beloved.” Taurina’s gaze lifted to his as lips remained nested against one another. “Thank you, so much, for being the one to catch me.”

Taurina smiled while a hand came up to cup his cheek and then drift down to his neck so her thumb could run across his jaw again and again. She kissed him soft and lingering then. Running her tongue over her bottom lip when they pulled apart so she might get a tiny taste of him. She breathed slow in and then out. Her body scooted down so that she might nestle her face in his neck and press her lips against tender flesh. Her arm wrapped around him, fingers stroking idle patterns over his back. She breathed deep and slow again. Her kisses were long and sweet.

“Tell me all you wish for me to know.” She spoke as she breathed. “And ask for anything you wish to know. I want for there to be no secrets between us. Even the uncomfortable stuff.. I won’t keep anything from you.”

She tilted her gaze up to his, smiling gently but there was an almost haunted look in her eyes. There were still things she had not told him. Like about Enalius and Soryn. He had not asked since they walked home that night and those Akalaks had shouted at her. So she had not offered the information. There were other things too. Like her magic, like the Kelvic that had gone missing from her life, and surely others. She did not want to think about any of it right now though. She did not want to ruin this moment. So she buried her face in his neck again and went back to giving him those slow, sweet, kisses with deep breathes in between as her fingers continued to trace idle patterns.

“We have all the time in the world, my love, tell me everything.”

Taurina
Lost in the Stars

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Yes! Let's... [Taurina]

Postby Azmere on August 16th, 2018, 12:23 am

Azmere was in a place that felt more comfortable than anything he’d experienced in a very long time. Even the memories of being back on the steppe did not feel as real as the heat that rose up from the tiny body which he pressed into the cushions of the couch. Taurina had a special place in his heart ever since the day he walked into the Lilacwind pavilion and touched her scars. Her deep eyes and shy heart stole his insecurities but when he went to find them, he found a world of wonder and love that he could not fathom at the time. It was strange to look back at how the relationship evolved. The road to realizing the Ethaefal’s heart was marching alongside his own had twists and turns, unforeseen tragedies and an epic epiphany that sent his soul reeling for its match.

While he rested upon her, his body distributed so that their limbs intertwined and his weathered hand could stroke hair away from her face and touch her jaw. The mismatched gaze poured into her caramel stare while he simply soaked in the presence of their seized companionship. Though the woman often downplayed her Drykas form, the ankal knew every line of muscle and every tiny scar. He valued the story that her skin told and used his other hand to drag his fingertips against her hip and side. “You’re absolutely right.” He smiled easily with the right side of his face and leaned down until the tip of his nose ran against the bridge of hers. “We have all the time in the world to share those stories.” The man dipped his chin and planted a firm kiss on her bottom lip then mimicked the flick of his tongue after her little trick. When the embrace was allowed to part, he ran it over his top lip for a taste of her. The twinkle in his eyes told her he wasn’t disappointed. The scarred Drykas grinned and shifted a bit so that more of his weight fell to his hips which landed on the furniture and not the woman he loved. “But right now, I just want to be with you.”

Azmere ran his fingers into her hair and gently dug in with his mighty grip. He peeled her head back towards the front door and exposed her neck fully to him. Lips were like greedy raptors swooping down and stealing kisses though some were aggressively turned into nibbles. The blue and gold stare followed the lines of her cheeks and jaw as well as the tendons which ran down to her collarbones and over to her slender shoulders. There was an urgency in his actions but the length of the game was never to be called. Despite a feeling of lost time and a desire to make up for his absence -both of body and mind, the former watchman was in no rush to be finished with the mission he’d given himself just now. “Would it be selfish to want to memorize your entire body?” His words were not fluid since each one was separated by some form of affectionate attack.

The frame of the man was in singular motion as everything worked to aid him in his task. His back and core adjusted his upper body for whatever movements he needed to make while his hips and legs kept him firmly anchored against the warmth that she provided. Like a stone placed around a fire, Azmere absorbed the heat and amplified it with his thoughts and deeds. His hands created friction against her as one worked her leg up and along his side. The fingers released her hair but remained near; a pillow for her head or a cup against her cheek but the man could only resist the hot breath that escaped her mouth for so long. Taurina had a set of pouty lips that stole attentions in her Ethaefal form but the more subtle draw of her Drykas form was how she always bit the bottom one. The rediscovered man soon allowed his thumb to graze her mouth with a languid stroke the result of which sent a shiver up his spine.

Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1)

Yes! Let's... [Taurina]

Postby Taurina on August 16th, 2018, 6:40 pm

Never before had the Ethaefal been so happy or felt so loved. Peace and comfort washed over her as Azmere’s hands left paths of warmth in their wake. There was no fear here, no anxiety, or worry. Even the secrets she kept wielded no power over her, the small flare of nervousness having disappeared quickly. She would tell him anything. Her trust in him was absolute. For the first time in forever, Taurina could say that her mind was quiet and all of her attention could go to the one she called her own. That alone made her smile bright and her eyes dance.

He held her close with limbs entangled and fingertips brushing away her hair. Lazy patterns were traced along the span of his back as his fingertips ran down the length of her side towards her hip. Her smile remained as her skin flared in a path of goose flesh. Breath slowed as nose touched nose and whispered words told her that now was not going to be the time for shared stories. They had all the time in the world. Her toes curled at the thought. She was so excited for that. To have him forever into eternity. It mattered not that the logistics of that were impractical. All she cared about was him and now and the bubble of safety, warmth, and love they had created around themselves.

“All the time in the world,” she parroted back, her eyes closing as she rubbed her nose against his.

Heat flared as his lips came down to claim her own. She blushed as he repeated her little trick, his eyes sparking with delight. Her hands traced up to his neck where fingertips played in the edge of his hair. She wanted to claim another kiss, one that was more than his lips against her bottom lip, but he was moving. His hips shifted down as he settled on top of her without putting his full weight upon her. Then he was taking her hair and coaxing her to expose her neck. She did so readily, moaning soft as his lips created pools of liquid sunlight against tender flesh. She wanted to be with him too. Here and now and everyday after, she just wanted to be with him.

His attacks were affectionate and left her frozen as she savored it all. The nibbling at her neck, the soft kisses placed in between, the feel of his fingers in her hair, the weight of his broken up words in her ears.. Pools of molten caramel fixed on his gaze of stars.

“Please.. be selfish..” she told him breathy, “and let me be selfish..” She trailed fingers down his bare sides, pressure light as a feather. “I want to know all of you.”

All of him. All of her. Nothing left unexposed heart, soul, or body. They had much to learn still, those stories to tell, but Taurina was certain that none of it would change anything. It would just make this, them, stronger somehow. Their love made more pure if such a thing was even possible. The Ethaefal did not know if it was for she loved him wholly and completely. Nothing would break them.

“I have something for you. A surprise,” she whispered against the languid stroke of his thumb against her lips, “for a time like this.”

She did not know how things like this worked but her mind had somehow gone to the clothes in the bottom of her wardrobe as he had been drawing her leg up against his side. She had not ever been brave enough to pull them out and put them on before, but now seemed like a time where such things were appropriate even if not necessary. Taurina smiled soft and lifted her head so that she might steal a kiss before she dropped her leg and wiggled out from under him. Cold assaulted her the moment she stood and she hated that. Immediately she wanted to return to where she had just been but she also wished to do this. So she leaned back down to him and kissed the inside of his jaw.

“I’ll be right back,” she promised.

A part of her hoped that she had not just spoiled the mood but as her heart fluttered in her chest, she knew that at least for her it had not been. She hoped for him it would be the same, or that if she had somehow, it would be quick to return. She went to the bedroom where the bottom drawer of her wardrobe was quickly flung open. She did not have many things in it so it was easy to find the articles of turquoise silk, black velvet, and crimson lace. She picked the turquoise chemise for it fit her Drykas form best while also leaving some to the imagination despite the strapy back and low cut front. Not that it would remain that way for long.

Taurina changed in the bathing room, nervous energy causing her to check thrice that there was nothing untoward in her appearance. There was not, her heart began to settle. Sucking in a breath, she gave herself a small though confident smile and left slowly, bare feet silent against the ground. Butterflies flew against her stomach, her heart was in her ears, and goose flesh covered her, but she was not really scared. More of a nervous sort of excited. She hoped he approved. She hoped that she had not made a mistake.

“Close your eyes,” she told him gently though loud enough for him to hear through a cracked opening she had made in the door. “Please.”

She gave it a tick before she sucked in a breath and opened the door the rest of the way. Slowly, carefully, she made her way back to the couch where she found her love waiting. A smile curled at her lips, her nerves slowly beginning to fade away. He had never rejected her before. He would not reject her now. Of that she knew she could be sure. So she climbed into his lap and took his hands in her own before placing them over the silk fabric of her gown. She cupped his face with her hands, thumbs stroking down his cheeks before she stole a quick but lingering kiss.

“You can open your eyes now.”

Taurina
Lost in the Stars

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Yes! Let's... [Taurina]

Postby Azmere on August 18th, 2018, 3:43 am

Azmere felt her words before he heard them. His thumb tingled and it brought out a smile that formed a few more kisses against her skin before the phrase registered in his ear. Surprise? He hadn’t a clue what she meant nor did the second part help in his musing. The scarred man trusted her and judged from the look in her eyes that he was in for an entirely new experience which only served to heighten the tension. It rose quickly like a storm and the calm before it took place when she slipped from beneath him, his arms and legs worked together to create space for the woman to leave his grasp.

The cold rattled him utterly and completely. Az dropped his weight heavily onto the cushions and allowed his face to bury itself. A groan of longing was set free into a pillow but he made sure she would not hear it. After a few moments, the man rolled over then sat up as one would normally on such a piece of furniture. The archer let his body soak into the couch with legs spread, feet relaxed and arms at his side. Quick thinking allowed him to kick off his boots then he allowed his head to fall back and relieve the pressure on his neck muscles.

Time passed without being watched as it surely must. So much to look back upon and so much to look forward to, the Drykas focused upon his breathing during the break. His eyes remained shut, calmly so, and he felt a strong urge to try and solve problems or rationalize decisions. It was only through the exercise of picturing his woman’s faces; both the caramel-eyes Drykas and the pouting Ethaefal, that he was able to stay in the moment. His feelings for her ran roughshod over everything else and consumed him with heat that was so tangible it felt like a blanket had been placed upon his already hot skin. Taurina had saved him from himself. She had found a way to get him answers even at the risk of her own happiness. That much of her fear was evident in her initial reaction to venturing back to the Sea of Grass; back home. Azmere smiled in his easy stasis and let the thought, no- the knowledge that his home was wherever she was. Wherever she goes, I’ll be he told himself. That’s when she told him to close his eyes.

Azmere felt his heart beat faster in anticipation for what sort of surprise was built for moments like this. His body tensed as muscles coiled in preparation for...anything! Everything! Having had his eyes shut for so long, he could hear the soft pad of bare feet as they moved from the bedroom and across the floor. Her weight was upon him and the sensations she brought were incredible as his weathered hands were lain over fabric that was sheer and smooth. The silk slipped between his fingers even as she kissed him with more force than he had previously shown her; a point he understood and made note of to repay very very soon. Finally, he was allowed to open his eyes.

Azmere’s face and body fell slack for a moment or five. Already beautiful in his eyes, the lithe little Drykas had placed herself in such a state that her man was nearly at a loss. His desires leapt for rapid exploration but his soul sang for patience and pace. He heeded the deeper voice and watched as his hands crept over her gown and how it clung to her like paint from the gods’ own brushes. He opened his mouth to speak but the unpoetic man had none. How could a simple warrior like himself ever describe this?

Like serpents, his hands crawled over every inch of her body until he had coated the gown with his touch. Azmere’s face was bright and joyous; clearly, he liked his surprise. Now that he had seen it and felt it, he had other plans which he figured she already knew about given her silky secret. His hands parted way as one found the hem which hung just out from her round little bottom. Fingers splayed and clutched her firm flesh then jerked her forward until there was no space between them while the right slithered up her back and into her hair. He drew her face down int a kiss that sent his eyes to closing. Explosions went off in his brain and heart while his nerves tingled from the hair on his scalp to the air that swirled against his toes.

The ankal’s lips met Taurina’s harshly but at a slight angle. Before, he had just sampled her kiss but now, he wanted a full serving and his jaw opened slightly to allow for a much deeper embrace. The exchange woke something up in him and his patient process was rapidly increasing his speed as the intensity won him over. His lust and love collided in a brutal need that only she could fill and the groan which escaped his throat reverberated against her lips almost like a growl. The powerful man’s hands no longer shook nor did he let his old wounds stand in his way. The shift was sudden, swift and undeniable.

Azmere rose from the couch with one hand squeezing her perfectly round posterior and another hugged her against his chest. As his legs straightened and his back muscles tightened, these word and weathered helpers ushered her legs around his waist then took firm hold of her bottom to support her weight while his mouth poured as much of the passionate kisses against her as he could. A brief pause for breath was taken as he spun around and his lips pressed against the corner of her jaw so he could whisper in her ear. “You’re all mine.” Then he folded and collapsed down onto the couch until her back laid flat with her head propped up on a pillow and her waist upon the edge. He slipped his body around with a gentle but quick wiggle that utilized his shoulders to force the backs of her legs up and against his chest. Supported and hands free, the rest of his attire found its way to the floor far from where Azmere was kneeling.

The hiatus was abruptly cut short and the man leaned down into a kiss much like the one from before. His hands slid down her legs toward her ankles while at the same time moving up until her feet were in the air. He leaned back and took in the sight she made and found his imagination to have always failed when he’d had dreams of her in the past. NOthing he ever created in his mind would live up to this. His dotted kisses and sweat-sung brow leveled into her muscular legs, toned from riding. The archer’s fingers plucked the strings of her small clothes at her hips and worked them evenly and slowly past her curves. With each new piece of her body that they passed, the article shrank into itself until it was just a ring of rolled cloth at her ankles. Azmere smiled playfully as he fished them from her feet then tossed them carelessly over his shoulder.

The sensation of teasing her in this way brought her to life in a way that drew all of his attention. As a man of large appetites, Az worked his tireless mouth up her legs until he had disappeared beneath the small skirt of her gown. Taurina’s body was a thing of wonder and beauty but more than that, it was alive. The Drykas used every part of his hands and all the creativity he could muster with his mouth and tongue to explore the mysterious apex of the woman’s core. He found a quick fondness for the savory sweetness she manifested and would not be stopped or sated of this kind of feast. Only when his love would demand it of him would he move on towards his own service. This was her time to be pampered and his time to delve into the true meaning of giving.

Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1)

Yes! Let's... [Taurina]

Postby Taurina on August 18th, 2018, 9:48 pm

Chills were sent racing as weathered hands began to roam. He had not spoken, not said a single word, but she knew the choice she had made was right. That joy in his face, the way his breath had caught and his body had gone still, said everything. Words were an unnecessary hassle. He touched every thread of her silken gown, hands speaking as they moved. She almost had to remember to breath for it suddenly became hard as heat flared in her core. All that remained of her nerves had been cast aside at his acceptance. There was just peace and happiness now, along with something excited and loving and full of desire. They had earned this. It was their reward for the tumultuous storm that was their love story, and now she was going to savor every moment of it and every moment of every time after.

Taurina could not help the laugh of pleasure that escaped as a hand found her bottom and brought her forward in a rush. Body pressed against body as lips clashed against lips. She held his face in her hands, her eyes closed, as everything within her tingled with excitement. This kiss was different than all the others they had shared. Harsher, deeper, full of a passion she had not known before but found herself wanting more of. She followed his lead as he angled their heads and parted his lips. Hands drifted from his face up into his hair where she squeezed with delight as he growled into their kiss. She understood that something had changed in him, something that was certain of what he wanted and was willing to take it, willing to bask in the pleasure of it. Nothing was going to stand in his way and she was glad for it.

Azmere stood in a rush that held her body close to him as a barrage of passionate kisses were exchanged. She loved the feeling of his body against hers. The feeling of his hands gripping her bottom and her legs wrapped around his hips. Her hands traversed the flesh of his back in a tracing of patterns that stilled as his lips left hers and found the space of her jaw beside her ear. She moaned in soft need as he claimed her with words. Laughed a breathy laugh as he folded onto the couch and her head hit a pillow. The pause made her whiny though legs draped over his shoulders as he cast aside what remained of his clothes. She leaned up just slight to get a glimpse at the view before he was on top of her claiming her smiling lips for himself once more. She liked what she saw.

Hands found their way down her legs towards her ankles, lifting up as he leaned back to take in his own view. Heat rose and needy hands reached out towards him but he was already moving. Already pressing kisses into the taunt flesh of her legs as his fingers began to tug on her smallest clothes. She whimpered softly as warmth pooled and her core ignited at his teasing. It felt unfair but she would also have been lying if she had said she did not like it. The desperate pout of her lips yet dancing light in her eyes said as much.

Toes curled in delight at the playful smile pulling at his lips and the careless toss of small clothes over his shoulder. Just them now. Bare for each other except for the silken gown that still covered her. He seemed unconcerned about that as he dove against her legs with his mouth in a tireless pursuit for her pleasure. The things he did to her caused whimpers and moans to rise, eyes to close, and fingers to reach out and splay across cushions pulled to taunt to grab. He found her soft places where a manifestation of her warmth spilled out in a buffet for him to taste. She moaned not at all soft as he found those sweet spots at the apex of her thighs. As he used tongue and mouth to bring her pleasure. She had not known such things were possible. That such pleasure could be found in such a way.

Back arched and hips rolled as he found that raised button of flesh that throbbed with need. She groaned deep when he found it, when her core bunched tight and her toes curled. He could have taken her over an edge there with just a little more but she was not ready. She wanted more than this. As selfish as it sounded, she wanted all of him.

Taurina reach out towards him and tangled fingers in his hair. Heavy were her breathes as she silently asked him to meet her lips so she could kiss him deep and fierce. Her tongue rolled out against his bottom lip and pressed against the inside of his mouth as her hands roamed his body. Down she let her fingers trace until she found his legs and the swollen muscle between them. Her grip was delicate, almost shy, at first as she wrapped a hand around him. She stroked his length languid as he had earlier stroked her lips, but she did not set out to torture him long. Instead she drew him near in silent request.

Lips parted as Taurina pulled away from their deep embrace. Her breath was heavy and hot as it mingled with his and she looked at him with a gaze full of longing.

“I’m all yours,” she agreed in a breath, “And you are all mine.”

She reached up to take his lips for her own again but she did not stay there. The kiss was rushed and fierce before she moved on to planting kisses at his neck and the inside of his jaw. Her legs had fallen from his shoulders so now she brought them to settle around his hips. Ankles locking together as she drew him near. Her hands had wandered back up to his back and over his shoulders, gripping at flesh as she pressed herself against him. As she begged him with silent pleas to have his way with her and take her to that place she wished them both to go.

“Claim me,” she whispered between whimpers and kisses, “all of me.”

Taurina
Lost in the Stars

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Next