March's Featured Thread Is...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Postby Gossamer on March 2nd, 2019, 3:31 am

March's Featured Thread for 2019 Is...

"For the next montly feature, I've picked Elias' and Zavya's thread A Better Way.

Elias has done a wonderful job in starting of with an intense setting, and I was immediately invested in the following of this epic tale. Partnered with Zavya, whose character portrayal is as vibrant as her gaze, they spin a story that both moves and stimulates. I was kept on the edge of my seat as I read. I absolutely love how both sides of reality and ideality are explored, the brutal, violent clashing of opposing convictions, hope against truth. Stand-off scenarios tend to repel me, but with A Better Way I'm immensely excited for the rest of the story.

I'm being (or trying to be) vague so as not to spoil too much, but I hope this thread is as enjoyable of a read for everyone as it was for me."

-Haneht

Elias' and Zavya - You need to choose the next Featured Thread and PM me the link and your blurb about why you picked it.[/b]

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Itt on March 2nd, 2019, 4:33 am

I definitely agree I was on the edge of my seat basically reading this! However, I do love stand-off scenarios so I enjoyed it both on the technical level and on the thematic level. XD You two are such amazing writers, I love you guys. Keep up the good work lovelies~
Itt
Sleepy Head

Words: 147703
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2012, 3:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Artist (1)

Postby Antipodes on March 2nd, 2019, 4:38 am

Oh man, I've been waiting to see one of these amazing Ravok threads get nominated and you guys did not disappoint. I'm always in awe and you both have such an amazing way with words and scenes. Very well deserved! Thank you guys for continuing to share these wonderfully written stories with us <3
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)