[Character Registry] Spring 519 A.V.

You are required to post here if you plan on playing in Sunberth.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Casio Maddox on April 1st, 2019, 6:15 am

Character Registry

You are required to answer all of the following easy questions before posting in Sunberth during Spring 519.

Do you have a Green check mark on your CS?: No.

Is your ledger up to date?: Yes. No debt.

Are you a Mage?: No.

Is your PC apart of a gang?: No.

Are they leaving the city this season? When? No.

What one thing does your character want to achieve this season?: Beat someone in the ring while intoxicated. (No, really. He's usually careful about being in good condition before a fight, but one time he wants to just let loose and see what happens. He's scared of doing something that'll get him killed or accidentally betting too much money on himself while he's drunk, however.)

Matchmaker Comments: Casio can be found pretty much anywhere, honestly, but very likely drunk or at least tipsy. If you want a drunk fighter to make an appearance in your plots or do any of the challenges, I'm definitely down. Casio is always big on competition, especially if there is money to be made.
Casio Maddox
Player

Words: 7653
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2019, 5:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Sayana on April 8th, 2019, 3:20 am

Character Registry

Do you have a Green check mark on your CS?: Yes. I've been away for a year though. Should I get another check done?

Is your ledger up to date?: Yes, I think so. Updated seasonal expenses (most were for inactive seasons) and added travel costs to get to Sunberth.
No debts to Goldfinger.

Are you a Mage?: Yes. Hypnotism L3, Auristics L1, Reimancy (water) L1, Morphing L1

Is your PC apart of a gang?: No

Are they leaving the city this season? When? Arriving this season (1st). Not leaving this season.

What one thing does your character want to achieve this season?:
Sayana will be using this season to reassess where she is in life and what her life goals are. Her life got flipped upside down and she's going to be doing some deep introspection as to what kind of person she really wants to be.

Matchmaker Comments:
Orphans - In the near future (this season or next) I'm looking for Sayana to adopt one or two children. {Ixzo, Orion}
Dancing / Makutsi - I'd like Sayana to reconnect with her dancing, and hopefully in such a way that it might rekindle her old awe and wonder with the goddess Makutsi. Sayana has only been marginally religious, but that would be fascinating to explore.
Slavery - For the most part Sayana has always been pro-slavery. She sees it as a means to make people useful who might not be able to look after themselves or create value if left on their own. However, it might be fun to see her views truly challenged. {Asterope, Kynier}

Other
It seems as though I have Mizahar-itis. Or however Orion daintily put it. Looking start off slow, as I have a tendency of diving in too deep. Plus there will be a bit of reorienting to get Sayana back and going, and with a new direction.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Aliyah Bloodflower on April 13th, 2019, 11:14 am

Character Registry

You are required to answer all of the following easy questions before posting in Sunberth during Spring 519.

Do you have a Green check mark on your CS?: No

Is your ledger up to date?: Yes

Secondary, also state if you have debt to Goldfinger, have you made a payment which is simply done my stating the payment on your ledger?
I don't have any debt

Are you a Mage?: If yes, list your PC's magic and skill level. List 'No' if they have none or only gnosis.
No

Are they leaving the city this season? When? List any possible departure dates. If you're unsure, edit them in later.
Not planning to leave the city

State an actual goal.
Aliyah plans to improve her shortbow skills and also gain coin by stealing

Matchmaker Comments:
I'm new to Miza but am super eager to role-play in any way, I love to write but may need help with this particular website and format. Aliyah may not be the nicest but she has potential for skill development and massive character development
Aliyah Bloodflower
Player

Words: 944
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2019, 1:52 am
Race: Mixed blood

Postby Haliax Bashamea on April 21st, 2019, 10:39 am

No depts to Goldfinger

Are you a Mage?: Yes
Malediction 29 and alchemy 26 .

Are they leaving the city this season? When? No

What one thing does your character want to achieve this season?: Get involved in the City affairs, ma,be find a biyer for bis magical items

Matchmaker Comments:
I am new to Miz but I would like to roleplay with basically everyone especially when they are interested in my magic stuff.
Haliax Bashamea
Player

Words: 3759
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 8:58 pm
Character sheet

Postby Tiath Othos on May 5th, 2019, 2:08 pm

Character Registry

Do you have a Green check mark on your CS?: No

Secondary, also state if you have debt to Goldfinger, have you made a payment which is simply done my stating the payment on your ledger?

Are you a Mage?: No

Are they leaving the city this season? When? Not planing on it

Get a job, get into a rhythm for life and practice his craft

Matchmaker Comments:
Ima willing to go along with just about anything, mostly social tho.
Tiath Othos
The quiet blacksmith.

Words: 75918
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2014, 11:20 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Siv on May 5th, 2019, 5:52 pm

Character Registry

Is your ledger up to date?: Yes. No debt either.

Are you a Mage?: No

Is your PC apart of a gang?: No.

Are they leaving the city this season? When? Just arriving, she won't be leaving yet.

Discover what life is like in a city and not at sea. Be surprised/amazed/terrified/traumatized by the chaos that is Sunberth. Realise that most people aren't to be trusted.

Matchmaker Comments:
I am completely new to Sunberth - as is Siv - so I'd like to thread with any and all, to get a feel of the city and get Siv (un)settled. Mischief and madness welcome!
Siv
Player

Words: 8471
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2019, 10:58 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Bronwen on May 9th, 2019, 10:15 pm

Character Registry

[b]Do you have a Green check mark on your CS?:
Yes

Secondary, also state if you have debt to Goldfinger, have you made a payment which is simply done my stating the payment on your ledger? Bron does not

Are you a Mage?: Not yet

Is your PC apart of a gang?: Nope

Are they leaving the city this season? When? Not planning to

To get sober, maybe

Matchmaker Comments:
Bringing Bron back for some nice, friendly, also not so friendly, PC interactions and new adventures. Let me know if you'd like to meet Bronwen and possibly her larger than life Daddy.

Bronwen
Making myself unforgetable

Words: 127034
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2014, 6:13 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Previous