Join our growing family!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Join our growing family!

Postby Madeira Dusk on April 1st, 2019, 9:55 pm

Madeira's children are finally born! Horray! My girl is now a new mom.

That being said, the father is Allister and the guy passed his race onto the kids, so unlike their mother they're both Kelvic. What kind of kelvic? Who knows! We are hoping you could decide.

We're looking for people to make these two NPC's into PC's. Since the race matures really, really fast this seemed like a golden opportunity to add more players to our ragtag family. There are two babies, the boy Moritz Craven and the girl Amelie Craven, born on the 1st of Spring, 519. Both are up for character adoption and we are trying to leave as many details up for the new player as we can. That means personality, animal form and the appearance will be up to you. However, we would like the new player to start with their new character as early as possible. So in order to play by next season the animal race you choose must be fully mature in two years or less, which would make the kid anywhere from 6 to above in human years.

I think this could be really interesting, to build a character literally from the ground up and starting on day one. So if you’re interested in having an already established family to work with, please give us a shout! We are based in Lhavit, the mecha of knowledge and magic and the best game city (fight me), and we have a nice big house you can look into here. The kids will be raised alongside ghosts and a sentient Architectrix building, which should bring some delightful chaos.

As a last note, naturally these children are a big part of a lot of PC's stories. So for the love of god, do not ask to play one unless you're willing to commit to it! We really don’t want the kind of novelty seeker that gets bored after a hundred posts and just drops off the face of the earth. I've been here for years with not a wiff of hiatus, so you can trust me to stick around, and I expect the same of you!

Please PM if you’re interested or have questions. I’d love to hear from you. :)
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Join our growing family!

Postby Madeira Dusk on April 6th, 2019, 1:46 am

We've got a player for Amelie! Now we're just looking for someone to play her brother Moritz.
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Join our growing family!

Postby Madeira Dusk on April 6th, 2019, 4:47 am

Oh boy, we've already had two (and a half) takers for Moritz. Is anybody else interested? If so make sure to PM me, as it looks like we'll be casting him soon!
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Join our growing family!

Postby Madeira Dusk on April 7th, 2019, 1:49 am

The PC roles have both been filled! Thanks for all the interest. <3
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes