Syliras Location-Bizaar [Cerus and Sam]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Cerus on May 20th, 2010, 8:41 pm

Cerus nodded and made his order. He turned to the side to wait and to look back at Sam. "Yes. Well, a cheap thrill is better than no thrill." Winking he turned to point at the vendor as if to say it was time to pay.

"Walking and eating suits me. Better to see who's doing what. You should always keep an eye on your competition after all." Food each hand he offered Sam's out to him. It was some sort of meat. Cerus didn't care what, since it was delicious. The vendor could've made it out of his grandmother and he might have had a second bite.
Cerus
Player

Words: 15576
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2010, 9:14 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on May 21st, 2010, 4:49 am

"I'm only a part time pickpocket," he said quietly so as not to alert anyone else. He was just hoping that the meal in question was not horse meat because that would be akin to cannibalism to him. Horse followed along and didn't seem perturbed by the smell of cooked meat, so he hoped that was a good sign.

"What's your competition like?" he asked. Sam hadn't spent much time watching the street performers. Usually that was when he played pickpocket because the crowds were focused on the performance.
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Ataraxia on January 6th, 2011, 5:53 am

Cerus
XP
Juggling +2, Acrobatics +1, Negotiation +1
Lore
Rickety Boxes do not a good foothold make | Grudges aren't my thing |
Ledger
+ 2 Silver Mizas, 65 Copper Mizas (Performance), -1 Gold Miza (Meal for two)

Sama'el
XP
Observation +3, Horsemanship +1, Larceny +1
Lore
Stealing from the... willing?

Comments
This story was mostly dialog, so I did what I could with XP and Lore. :) You know the drill as far as questions concerning anything that I may have missed or that you thought was deserving. Peace out!
Ataraxia
It's like nirvana, but not really.

Words: 49327
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2010, 6:25 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 2
Peer Reviewer (1) Trash Medal (1)

Previous