Wildlands Mage Guild Seeking Members

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Wildlands Mage Guild Seeking Members

Postby Kelski on July 16th, 2019, 9:01 pm

Hi there.

Now that the guild system is basically up and running to some extent (though there will still be additions to it according to Gillar), I have applied to have the Meraki be an official mage guild. We are going to be in essence homesteading with the goal of building a manor and demesne from scratch out in the Wildlands of Sylira.

Description:

• The Meraki is a guild of arcanists created by Kelski K'etir to provide a safe location for like minded mages to gather and survive without having to worry about prejudices and cultural or regional shortcomings such as famine, opposing values, and hostile environments.

Purpose:

• The Meraki exist to rediscover, preserve, guard, and selectively spread the knowledge of obscure and lost magics.

We'd love to have more PCs involved. You can have a job through the guild, live at the Empyreal Demesne, and partake of a lot of plot threads we have coming up! The first few seasons its going to be a lot of hard work, and there are thread requirements to stay in the guild... but check us out!

It might be something you are interested in if you want a change of pace or some guaranteed plotlines. Let me know via PM or on Discord if you are interested.

Kelski

They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)