OOC Info [OOC] The Concilium

Home to everything OOC.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies Lhavit's development sub-forum. Within its threads you can find announcements, sign-ups, contests, and more!

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on December 3rd, 2019, 5:01 am

Happy winter, everyone!

Both the registry and the calendar have been posted. I hope you all like the calendar this season; I'm trying a bit of something new to encourage you all to keep writing as much as possible, and I'm actually very excited for it myself. :)

As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know. Happy writing!
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Autumn Rose on December 10th, 2019, 1:07 am

Hey, everyone. I'm just posting this to let you know I'll be largely unavailable and inactive this week. I'm on call tonight and tomorrow and then traveling for the remainder of the week. I'll get to things as quickly as I can.
Autumn Rose
Even weightless, I'm a burden.

Words: 223913
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2019, 12:12 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on December 20th, 2019, 2:38 am

Happy holidays, all!

I wanted to give you all an advanced heads-up that from the 26th of the month to the 3rd of January I will be away visiting my boyfriend in California. During that week I'll still be checking my PMs and peeking into chat, but most likely don't expect any posts from me.

That said, before I go I'm going to be trying my best to get a few posts done so as not to leave people hanging for too long. Wrapping up event/plot threads will be my priority when it comes to posting order. :)

I'll post another reminder before I leave, and as I said I'll still be checking PMs while I'm away so you'll have no problems reaching me if ever you have any questions about anything or need help with something.
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Autumn Rose on December 20th, 2019, 8:17 pm

Travel safe, Lumi. Hopefully you’re headed to a warm part of Cali.
Autumn Rose
Even weightless, I'm a burden.

Words: 223913
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2019, 12:12 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Zach Grasswind on December 30th, 2019, 10:06 am

Safe travels Lumi!

Happy New Year to all of Lhavit!
If I haven't yet contacted anyone for a thread and you think Zach can help you/your PC - hit me up! I'm really bad at remembering to send the first message!
Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Words: 193110
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2018, 12:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on February 13th, 2020, 1:44 am

For those of you who were curious to keep up with the Alheas Crone thread, I have filled in my placeholder finally and am getting the thread moving! :) For those of you who are involved in the thread, I've sent you all PMs.

Also, I'll take this opportunity to remind you all that there's only a few more weeks until season change! If you haven't done your job threads yet, now is a good time to start working on them or thinking about putting up placeholders soon if you won't be able to get to them in time.
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on March 1st, 2020, 9:09 pm

Happy spring and Miz new year, everyone!

I will be getting the registry up sometime today or tomorrow, and the calendar will follow sometime this week (I'm hoping for the weekend at the latest).

In the meantime, if you participated in last season's friendship theme challenge, please update your posts in the calendar to reflect your word counts! I encourage you to do this even if you didn't make the full goal because there may be smaller prizes for notable effort. :)

I'll be giving you all the week to do this; by Sunday night (12 a.m EST, so 9 p.m PST), whatever word counts you have updated in your original calendar posts will be what I am counting when I look them over.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. Happy writing!
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on March 12th, 2020, 2:58 am

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you all know the calendar is finally up, apologies for the delay.

The theme challenge I tried last season didn't go super well; a lot of you signed up, but nobody even came close to completing it, so no prizes are being awarded. That said, I wanted to give the theme challenge another try, so the calendar this season is featuring another one with slight tweaks to the required word count.

As always, if you have any questions or need help with anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :) Happy spring!
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Ennisa on March 12th, 2020, 2:59 pm

I genuinely loved the theme last season, Lumi! When it came to actually doing it, I struggled to do it in a way that made any sense unforunately. :( I'm looking forward to this season though. :thumbsup:
Sharai | Shinyama | Zintia (home) | Tenten | Sartu (work)
4-6, Dawn Rest | 10-12, Noon Rest | 16-18, Dusk Rest | 22-24, Midnight Rest

Ennisa
Miss Chievious

Words: 261967
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2019, 11:05 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

PreviousNext