OOC Info [OOC] The Concilium

Home to everything OOC.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies Lhavit's development sub-forum. Within its threads you can find announcements, sign-ups, contests, and more!

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Neologism on January 27th, 2019, 4:33 am

Fight fight fight...

I'm actually really excited to see PCs get involved with these plots, and this season is going to be a great chance for y'all to start picking sides for when it really goes down (dun dun dun).

Anyhoo, if anyone wants anything moderated this season, then please sign up in my office! I'm looking to get two more threads this season, but I'm happy to take more. If you want personal seeds for the city plots or to use an NPC you normally can't, or just want me to surprise you (please let me surprise you), then I'm more than open!

Happy writing,
Neo

Ivory Heart Zintila The Constellations The Shinya
Council of Radiance (WIP) Star Gazing Gazette
Neologism
AS of Lhavit, DS of Zeltiva

Words: 621787
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2014, 1:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on February 14th, 2019, 2:03 am

Hey all! Just wanted to let you guys know I did a dumb and somehow accidentally deleted the job and wage request thread without realizing it...oops. :retard:

I'm 99% sure it was empty (this was only a few days ago), but if you posted a request and haven't had it answered, that's why. The thread is back up, so just post again and nudge me with a PM if that's the case. Sorry about that!
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Neologism on February 17th, 2019, 3:34 am

Popping in to let you know that I posted an open MT (The Catalyst) which will introduce ya'll to the overgiving mage and have a hand in how that plays out. The thread will first come first serve and will close after twenty-four hours (placeholders will not be counted). If you do not post by 11 pm CST tomorrow, you will not be able to join. It will be a short rapid-fire MT, this means that if you don't think you can post in this thread 1-3 times a week (depending on number of players joining), this thread is not for you. I would like to avoid bleeding into Spring as much as possible.

This is your chance to watch or interact with the catalyst for the Tower's letter and possibly make a difference in how next season's plots will be planned. It will be exciting!

Happy Writing,
Neo

Neologism

Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Neologism on February 18th, 2019, 2:53 am

The Catalyst is closing in two hours! Get in there if you want to, it is already turning into quite the scene.

Neologism

Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on February 23rd, 2019, 8:43 pm

The event thread for the dinner/fundraiser at the Koten Temple has been posted here! Feel free to join in on the fun and festivities; it is mainly a thread for you all to have fun with each other, but I will be posting to it to move it along. There are no time limits and post order can be loose, just please be considerate of your fellow writers and Lhavitians. :)
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on February 25th, 2019, 3:02 pm

Hi all!

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, Savis Maren has been retired. The PC will no longer be alive come next season. I know a lot of you have threads including Savis and may not be sure how to continue, so I'm making a public announcement about the issue.

There are 2 things you can do in this situation. You have the option of simply stopping the thread where it is and turning it in for grades, or alternatively, if you wish to continue it, you can find a way to write Savis out. However, retired/dead or not, Savis was still a PC. Therefore, you cannot control the character as if they were an NPC.

If you have questions or need help coming up with ideas for how to write Savis out of a thread without blatantly controlling the character, please don't hesitate to ask either myself or Neo.

I will also take this opportunity to remind you all that it's nearly season change! Don't forget to put placeholders up if you need to do so. :)
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on March 12th, 2019, 11:43 am

Quick announcement! The modded threads I currently have going on are pretty much wrapped-up. Neo will be in charge of the two moderated threads listed on the calendar this season, so I have some free space for threads!

If any of you want a moderated thread, please don't hesitate to either PM me or post in my office asking for one. :) If you've been considering one but haven't asked for whatever reason, I encourage you to do so! That's why I'm here, after all.
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Neologism on March 24th, 2019, 9:16 pm

Hello All!

This is a tad late in the season, but I was slammed with IRL stuff earlier so I did not want to start quest signups until I was able to reply to them. The plot that I will be driving this season before I wave farewell is The Symbol. I have posted the satire in the gazette, and all other information needed for this plot will be found in the calendar, through modded threads with me, or through secrets given out to specific prompts.

Now, I put a few seeds down expected not all of them will catch, so I would like to gauge interest here. If you have an interest in one or more of these plots, please post here, and I will start threads according to interest.
    19th: Ponrose Ruhi is put on trial; she is convicted of dangerous use of magic, and harming herself and others. She is banned from ever using magic again. She must stay at the Catholicon until she is mentally and physically healthy enough to leave, at which point she will be placed under house arrest for the next year. She is never to be in contact with Elena again.
    20th: The Tenten erupts in chaos as citizens protest or support Ponrose's conviction. There is a heavy Shinya presence, and while there are a few skirmishes, the protests don't spill over into the other peaks.
    63rd: Rumors circulate that Hayani, Zintila's ex-Anchorite who was executed over a year ago, has been seen wandering around the Sharai close to the edge of the peak; children report often seeing her near the Swing.

There are a few other events which are listed below. These ones do not require moderation, but if you would like to write about them this season, or already have, feel free to PM me so that I can give you secrets that you can used in your threads.
    1st: The Watchtowers flare green, announcing the coming of spring and a new year. Ponrose is moved from her quarantine care at the Catholican to the first floor of the Twuele to await trial. Citizens flock to the Twuele to try and glimpse the overgiving mage, but she is kept out if the public eye.
    42nd: Exactly one season after the overgiving incident, people awake from the dawn rest to find that someone has vandalized the front door of every mage in town, civilian or Tower member, known or not.
    45th: Elena makes an official announcement that she will no longer be allowing anyone affiliated with the Towers to learn from her or use her space or resources. A few other businesses such as the Den of the Lost, the Observatory, and even Tain's Studio follow suit.
    57th: An anonymous writer posts a satire in the Gazette about mages, mocking and condemning them in equal parts; the piece takes no sides, lashing out equally at Tower mages and civilian mages. It features the symbol drawn on various mages' doors from earlier in the season.

As for last season’s moderated threads: I will be dolling out grades on those that were completed. If you are participating in the Azure Festival and would like to continue, please post by Friday, because I will be moving that along so that we can finish it up before the season end.

Happy Writing!
Neo

Neologism

Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Madeira Dusk on March 24th, 2019, 11:03 pm

I'm, predictably, going to raise my hand for that 63rd ghostie Anchorite storyseed! Also I'd love to continue to follow the Penrose story if there's enough interest, so jot me down there too. As for the 20th Tenten protests, I've already written about it with Jomi. I don't want to retract it, because it was for a weekend challenge, so that one is a no for me.

Also, is there anybody out there who would like to get in on that symbol-on-the-door shenanigans on the 42nd with me? If yes, please hit me up! I'd love to work out a plot with you. :)
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Gemma Parker on March 25th, 2019, 1:58 am

I'm totally down for the Ponrose trial, and for the riot, I wanted to ask you if Gemma might be able to go on patrol with a Shinya squad. She volunteered and checks in daily to see if they need her, so I figure a riot would be a perfect chance for her to help them out in that way. I'm flexible, though, so let me know.

The ghost one isn't connected to anything Gemma has done so far, but all the more reason to join if possible!

I would love to be as involved as I can be.
Gemma Parker
Player

Words: 219685
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2019, 5:22 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)