OOC Info [OOC] The Concilium

Home to everything OOC.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies Lhavit's development sub-forum. Within its threads you can find announcements, sign-ups, contests, and more!

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Dev'Ania on March 25th, 2019, 9:13 pm

I would love to join any of those threads. It would be a great chance to write about something new and exciting! I think the trial and riot might be better suited for her. Dev doesn't really have any knowledge of Hayani, but it would still be really fun to participate in that thread.
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Neologism on March 26th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Bold of you all to assume Hayani is a ghost.

Madeira: Sounds excellent! No need to retract the thread, your events will simply go on parallel to whatever the modded thread does. :)

Gemma: The Shinya would not allow you to patrol with them, you would have to join the Shinya if you wish to partake in plots like that. They appreciate your help with small things at their base, but they have rigorous training for things like riots and will not involve an untrained civilian. You are, however, welcome to participate in the riots. :P

Who we'e got so far:
    Ponrose Trial: Madeira Craven, Gemma Parker, Dev’Ania
    Tenten Protests: Gemma Parker, Dev’Ania
    Hayani at The Swing: Madeira Craven
    Secrets: If you want secrets, PM me a link to the thread and I will hand them out! :D

Guys I’m so excited! I’m also hoping these plots will help me get my funk back so I will be starting them this weekend, there is still time to sign up if you wish!

Ivory Heart Zintila The Constellations The Shinya
Council of Radiance (WIP) Star Gazing Gazette
Neologism
AS of Lhavit, DS of Zeltiva

Words: 621787
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2014, 1:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Neologism on April 1st, 2019, 6:20 pm

Alrighty ya'll, I got my funk back (Regardless of whether Mercury in retrograde is a thing or not, I'm happy to blame it on that). I have three MTs to start, one to wrap up, and a few grades to do, so bear with me I will be getting those out as the week progresses.

Neologism

Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on June 2nd, 2019, 4:14 am

Happy summer, everyone!

The character registry has officially been posted, so feel free to go ahead and get registered for this season. :) The calendar should hopefully be up within the next 2 - 3 days; I know a few of you are waiting on replies from me as well. I just wrapped up finals a bit ago and I'm on a bit of a staycation in a different part of my city; between finishing school and packing, my focus has been on trying to get things ready for summer.

I'm settled in now though, so once the calendar is up I'll start plugging away at replies (I have internet access and will have enough spare time to get Miz stuff done, so my activity shouldn't be hampered much, if it all). As always, I appreciate everyone's patience!

Also, I'd like to give a quick thanks to Neo for being such a wonderful AS; best of luck in Zeltiva! You'll be a wonderful DS.

Happy writing. :D
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Neologism on June 2nd, 2019, 3:50 pm

Ah yes, I will be departing this season. Obviously I will be finishing up my modded threads, but otherwise will be a skip and a hop across the pond in Zeltiva. It was a really great experience working with Lumi and writing with ya'll here as a mod! Keep rockin' it Lhavit, you're awesome!

Neologism

Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Autumn Rose on August 25th, 2019, 6:49 pm

Hey, awesome people. I’m still working on my CS and attempting to figure out some logistics, but I’m hoping to join you all this upcoming season. Hopefully all things work out, and we can all start some fun stories together.
Autumn Rose
Even weightless, I'm a burden.

Words: 223913
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2019, 12:12 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on August 27th, 2019, 1:11 am

Welcome, Autumn! :D Don't hesitate to ask myself or anyone else if you need any help getting set up and finishing your CS.

For everyone else, this is your last minute reminder before season change in a few days to get any placeholders up if you want to do so; if you still have job threads to do, that might be a good idea.

Lastly, for those of you who haven't seen the Founder's Announcements, please take a look, as Miz will be moving servers. However, Gossamer has made the correction in chat that the deadline isn't September 1st, but rather September 31st. :)

Happy end of summer to you all!
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on August 29th, 2019, 12:23 am

Hi guys; just a second reminder that Miz is going to be moving servers. I didn't realize when I posted the original announcement, but there will be some downtime for the site this weekend on either Friday or Saturday because of it. Goss has said it will only be a few hours, but consider yourselves warned so that you don't freak out if you find the site down. :)

If you have any placeholders that you need or want to post, I recommend doing them as soon as possible so you don't have to worry about when the site will be down, since it will be the last two days of the season by then.
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

PreviousNext