[the blood pits]A lone wolf learns new trick(Shakaar close)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 8th, 2011, 2:58 am

When Ahajii caught her hand, Emilie wasn't the least bit shocked. She knew right then and there she had a lot to learn.

When he motioned her to sit down, Emilie sat and listened to his comments. When he told her that she needed to move her hips and put her weight in her movements, she nodded to say she understood. She figured it would be simple enough, and it made sense. She immeaditly stood back up ready to try again.

Once Emilie had moved back into her stance, she said "Like this?" and immeaditly took another swing. As she swung with her right arm, she pivited on her left foot, bringing her right foot forward. She leaned her weight in on the punch and aimed for his chest.
Emilie Jongblood
I will fill your soul with fear..

Words: 23358
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 4:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Shakaar on January 13th, 2011, 3:02 am

Shakaar
Ahajii watched closely as Emilie repeated the punch. He caught her fist once more. "That was better. Now I'm going to stand behind you as you punch, and help you to rotate your hips. Remember that your power is in your hips."

He walked around Emilie and stood quietly behind her. When he reached out toward her hips he began to realize just how awkward this position felt, and if his skin hadn't been so dark any onlooker would have seen his cheeks turn a dark red. But he was to teach her, and teach her he would. So he took his hands and placed them one on each hip. Now punch he ordered, trying to ignore the awkwardness of the situation.

As she punched Ahajii pushed lightly on one side of her body, and puller the opposite towards him. This created a swinging motion in her hips and her buttux. While this was more than slightly distracting to the Akalak, he managed to keep up a steady stream of pointers on direction, timing, and angles.
Shakaar
The Involuntary Executioner

Words: 30565
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2010, 1:09 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 13th, 2011, 3:31 am

Emilie was quite calm when the Akalak said he'd help thinking he would only give her slight pointers. She watched him move around behind her figuring he was only going to watch her punch again, but then she felt his large hands softly being placed on her hips. She made sher her face was hidden for her face was flushed and her cheeks grew a dark crimsion.

Muscles tightening, Emilie tried to focus on what was going on. She soon realized there was nothing to worry about. Ahajii was only going to show her wat to do. She relaxed her muscles and took a deep breath. Emilie punched again the way she was told before.

Emilie felt him push her slightly on one side, and pull her the other way making her hips and rump swing. The movement felt so natural, and it made the crooks of Emilie's lips curl upward into a smile. She continued to follow his pointers and directions, staying as focused as possible.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Sabazios on January 13th, 2011, 4:05 am

Shakaar
As his hands guided Emilie's movements, Ahajii watched her form. He gently corrected any errors and praised any improvements. But he was beginning to notice a pattern in her movements. She was stopping short of a full rotation. Her hips were moving up to the point he had leveraged them and then they stopped. She didn't have the experience to know that there was another few inches of movement left, which translated into anther few pounds of force. The hips are the key to punching, and she must learn how to properly use them.

He tried to think of a way to push her into the final extension, and all he could think of was to simply get more leverage. His eyes fell to Emilie's buttox. While he knew that teaching her to follow through wasn't absolutely necessary, he also knew that it was one of the most important principles of unarmed combat. The fact that she was a beautiful young woman, and he was a Akalak who didn't get out much helped his courage along as well.

So he reached down and lay his hands on her well formed bottom and started to use the added leverage to push her hips to their potential. He gripped one thigh and pushed on the opposite side of here hindquarters. He didn't spend a small amount of time just feeling out where his hands would go. His hands were strong and gentle, guiding her while also moving along the tense muscles of her back. It had been a long time since he had seen a woman, and he wouldn't pass up a chance to ease the tension in a student.

Official Edict To All Drykas Pavilions: "You Make Love, I'll Deal With The Rest"
Sabazios
Papa Vinnie

Words: 36329
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2010, 11:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Shakaar on January 13th, 2011, 4:14 am

Shakaar
As his hands guided Emilie's movements, Ahajii watched her form. He gently corrected any errors and praised any improvements. But he was beginning to notice a pattern in her movements. She was stopping short of a full rotation. Her hips were moving up to the point he had leveraged them and then they stopped. She didn't have the experience to know that there was another few inches of movement left, which translated into anther few pounds of force. The hips are the key to punching, and she must learn how to properly use them.

He tried to think of a way to push her into the final extension, and all he could think of was to simply get more leverage. His eyes fell to Emilie's buttox. While he knew that teaching her to follow through wasn't absolutely necessary, he also knew that it was one of the most important principles of unarmed combat. The fact that she was a beautiful young woman, and he was a Akalak who didn't get out much helped his courage along as well.

So he reached down and lay his hands on her well formed bottom and started to use the added leverage to push her hips to their potential. He gripped one thigh and pushed on the opposite side of her hindquarters. He didn't spend a small amount of time just feeling out where his hands would go. His hands were strong and gentle, guiding her while also moving along the tense muscles of her back. It had been a long time since he had seen a woman, and he wouldn't pass up a chance to ease the tension in a student.
Last edited by Shakaar on January 13th, 2011, 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shakaar

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 13th, 2011, 4:39 am

Smiles grew on Emilie's face with the praise she recieved, and took all the information Ahajii was using, and tried to put it in her punching. There was a lot to this, and she could feel somthing missing. Like there was somthing she was doing wrong, and she didn't know what.

Emilie went through her motions again and began to throw another punch. Her entire face grew a dark red, and the look of shock read over ran over her features as she felt his hands touch her rear and thighs. The urge to stop and slap him was quite high, but she kept calm and kept her punch going.

Once her hips did the full rotation Emilie froze. A smile ran across her face when she accomplished the task. She understood now that she wasn't completing her motions and needed to keep moving. She turned to Ahajii and exclaimed "I did it!" like a small child.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Shakaar on January 13th, 2011, 5:25 am

Shakaar
As Ahajii felt around the rear and upper legs of Emilie, he felt her movements change. She had finally realized the potential of a punch. Ahajii shouted "Perfect!" and then whirled her around and brought her into his arms, his arms clasped her back and rear. He quickly realized that he was embracing someone he didn't really know, and he released her sheepishly. "Forgive me... I was caught up in your success."

He took a step back. "I think you understand the technique of punching. Now I can teach you another method, or..."

Here Shakaar trailed off and looked towards one of the tunnels. Two men were approaching in the darkness. He could see them through infravision that his race was given.

He quickly turned to Emilie, fear was in his eyes. He knew that an open woman in the pits was free for... well anything. He knew that for her to be perceived as a non option, she would have to look like Shakaar had claimed her. Emilie was not going to like this...

"Emilie... I need to tell you something your not going to like. In that tunnel are two pit fighters. They will see you as the property of the pit, and therefor free to their... use. Do you see what I'm getting at?"

Here he stopped and looked at her urgently, waiting for a sign of recognition.

"You must appear to be my property. I know it sounds odd, but the law of the pit prohibits stealing. Most especially the thieving of women. I leave it up to you how you wish to appear as mine. But beware, they may choose to stay and watch for a bit. They may encourage us to continue training, and if they do you must do your best to add a fire to your movements like only a woman can"

Quick they come...
Shakaar

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 13th, 2011, 11:57 pm

Feeling Ahajii's strong arms embrace Emilie made her blush slightly. She was fairly surprised by this, but it didn't bother her. When he pulled away and apologised, Emilie smiled sheepishly and spoke in her melodic voice, "It's quite alright." She was listening him talk and followed his eyes to the tunnels. She blinked as his voice trailed off and two men appeared.

The look in Ahajii's eye frightened Emilie, but she did not let it show. As Ahajii spoke of the two men, darkness clouded her mind. Her heart began to race, and dark images of her past raced through her head.

Then when he spoke of Emilie having to act like this Akalak's property she almost burst, but she understood. Ahajii was only trying to protec Emilie, so she would do as he said. He was her teacher anyway, and Emilie know's what it's like to be someone's property, so she figured it wouldn't be to hard. He tried to hold her dark urges back. "Yes Master." She said loud enough for the approaching men to hear.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Previous