(Flashback) Use Your Singing Voice (Anu)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Postby Blythe on January 16th, 2011, 4:37 pm

Blythe nodded as she looked up at the sky. The sun was getting higher and higher, and looked as though it would be setting soon enough. Slowly, delicately, so as to push around as little sand as possible, Blythe got to her feet. She smiled down at Anu, and said, "well it looks like it is going to be dark soon, so I should be heading home," Blythe paused for a moment to look out at the sea, before turning back to Anu, "thank you for your impromptu music lesson, it was very helpful, and I'll be sure to remember everything," Blythe said as she reached out her hand to Anu, as if to help her to her feet. Certainly it couldn't hurt to be too polite, especially when it appeared as though she would be forced to make a rather hasty exit.
Not taking on threads until further notice.
Blythe
Prophetic Poet

Words: 487329
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 6:32 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Anu on January 17th, 2011, 6:10 pm

Anu smiled warmly as she let her eyes move up to the sky, noticing how it has moved a lot more then she expected it to.
When Blythe got on her feet, and just nodded and followed her, listening to what the woman has to say.
Anu's fingers lightly pushed her hair to the front again, shrugging lightly when Blythe thanked her, and just whispering in a warm tone
"It was a pleasure, I hope it will help you at least a bit..... I hope we get to see each other again"

After whispering that, Anu nodded and turned around, heading to the left of the woman she talked to just a second before. Taking a longer path to walk home was something this little Konti's family expected at all times, so as usual, she didn't hurry too much, taking time to enjoy in what nature has to give her.

THE END
All great lovers are articulate, and verbal seduction is the surest road to actual seduction
Anu
She, who they bow before...

Words: 27747
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Alice on February 19th, 2011, 4:11 pm

Blythe

Experience: 2 Singing, 2 Observation, 2 Philosophy
Lores: Not Hitting the Right Notes, Receiving a Compliment, The Correct Singing Posture, Pondering The Nature of Singing, Perfection that Lies in Imperfection

Anu

Experience: 2 Listening, 1 Singing, 3 Teaching, 1 Philosophy
Lores: Hearing Untrained Singing, Encouraging Others, Expressing One’s Singing Passion, Pondering the Nature of Singing

Comments

That was a nice read! I feel you caught the relaxed and thoughtful atmosphere of Mura quite well. Watching Blythe and Anu become friends and discuss the meaning of singing and poetry was very entertaining. There’s no action ... but somehow I felt refreshed when I was finished. Thank you!
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Previous