[Silver Sliver Tavern] - (Open, Winter)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Lorcan on January 13th, 2011, 8:43 pm

As soon as Cassandra left them he took a breath to speak up to Dervish, but then Dervish suddenly called out really loudly, an obvious indication he was getting drunk. So instead Lorcan decided to stay quiet and wait till their meals were there. As they sat there he stared at his empty mug while listening to the bustling sounds of the tavern. The drunks, the barmaids, the regulars, the strange ones in the back. They were all there to unwind, and here Lorcan was, wondering why Dervish was so worried about Lorcan being bothered by Dervish joining the Ebonstryfe, sure he never liked them, but ultimately coin was coin. It kinda figured that Dervish himself was the one with the most issues with this, even if he hadn't realized it himself.

"Lorcan, this is what I can do. It's the one way I can be accepted for doing what I can do, do you see any other?" Lorcan knew full well Dervish had a point there and voiced his other thoughts on the matter, the pro's for Dervish becoming part of the Ebonstryfe.
"Well it was about time you got a job anyway. So yes, do your thing, but if I notice you getting under their influence, I'll get pissed." And with that he gave Dervish his blessing, with an implied warning to watch out for himself. Dervish had always been able to watch out for himself physically, mentally on the other hand.. he wasn't that strong, too easy to figure out and then manipulate. Not that Dervish was any dumber than your next man.

Cassandra then walked in with their meals, the smell and sight of the plates was quite... intoxicating. "Ah there's the food!" They both dug into the food like civilized men, till Cassandra was out of sight, then Dervish reverted to his slightly feral self. While Lorcan didn't change his behavior much. As soon he was done with the meal, which was quite fast because hunger had been gnawing at him, he chugged down the ale that was part of it in one single go. "Aahh... That was good. In fact so good we should come back occasionally, so... lets pay this time, shall we?"

OOCWith that last statement I want it to be clear that as nice as Lorcan is, hes not That bothered by rules.
Lorcan
Player

Words: 35386
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2010, 3:10 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Verilian on January 21st, 2011, 6:48 am

Dervish

• +1 Socializing

Lores: People Watching, Hard Liquor

Expenses: -5gm for 3 Silver Slivers and 1 Meal (good)

Lorcan

• +1 Socializing

Lores: Acceptance is Hardest When its your best Friend

Expenses: -1 gm, 5 sm for 1 Silver Sliver + 1 meal (common)

Cassandra

• +1 Persuasion
  • +1 Seduction
  • +1 Socializing

Lores: Handling Surly Customers, The Art of Selling

Gratuity: +1 gm, included in the cost of their meal.

You Question My Logic? :
Obviously everyone gets a little socializing for this, but Cassandra also gets Persuasion and Seduction for tricking you all into buying extra drinks and a meal. If you feel I have left anything out or short handed you, please let me know.

Notes: Fun thread to read. Keep it up!
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous