Fate Intervenes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Fate Intervenes

Postby Alric Lysane on March 8th, 2022, 2:14 pm

12th Spring 522 AV – Temple of the Unknown

The season had kicked off with force, tumbling what he thought he had known for sure into a heap of ‘what if’, ‘how can’ and ‘why is this happening’ questions, for which there seemed to be no answers. Yet he could not remember the moments which had triggered such a situation, could not even remember this Tazrae whom he had known for a while, and had met ten days ago, and had already lost memory of. It was an unbalancing feeling, to know that something had apparently been ripped out of his head without his control, or recognition.

He only knew because of the things he had written to himself, the physical proof that he couldn’t really argue with. He had even considered whether someone was copying his writing style but even the phrases and words were his, they had shown him that a large chunk of his life, and thus himself, had been torn out. The more he thought upon it, going over the past two seasons, the more it seemed correct. It explained behaviour changes, the move to the Outpost and how his philosophies had radically altered in such a short time.

“Yet, I cannot remember her. Changed my life, the picture had said…and now no more. What do you do when something important just…vanishes? Am I even the same person?” he wondered to himself as he crossed the threshold of the Temple of the Unknown.

He had felt himself in need of the quiet atmosphere of the Temple, had felt it calling to him as he had wandered the Castle Commons, in search of marks to lighten of their possessions. He had been too distracted to do so, however, and instead had retreated into the old building. The cold, musty air that had been trapped in since winter’s end rushed past him as he opened the door, the crypt like silence greeting him after it slammed shut behind him. He listened to the echo for a few moments before entering more deeply, meandering his ay to the hole he had discovered when he had gone Brat hunting. Staring down into it he saw, nor heard, nothing. Kicking a small stone into the darkness, he heard it rattle, then settle…but no skittering.

“Moved on once more…perhaps this is a sign that I should too. If my enemies can somehow reach me, even here and without touching me…then what is the point in possibly getting killed every day?” he wondered to himself, squatting down to peer into the depths of the passageway below.

“Al…Alr…Alric?” came the whispered, faint response from the shadows, causing him to startle and fall backwards onto his arse. He froze, ears straining to see whether he had finally lost his mind, shattered under the strains of too much misfortune.

Nothing came back and he shuddered to himself, raking his fingers back through his hair and licking his lips. He couldn’t be going mad, he refused the premise…but isn’t that what a madman would say? He stared back down into the hole, seeing nothing and looked around to make sure he was alone and with no spying eyes. He tugged at his Djed and forced it into his eyes, his gaze flashing emerald as he sought to pick out something that might tell him if something were there. There was a hint, perhaps, at the very edge of his vision, a vague smear of colour but weak and washed out.

“Who is it? If you’re tricking me, I swear by Eyris I’ll…I’ll…well I’ll leave your arse red at the very least” he declared into the darkness tentatively.

“It’s me…Alric..it’s” and that was all that came back before it seemed to cut off.

“Shyke” he all but hissed, shaking his head at his foolishness even as he levered himself over the edge of the hole and found the toe holds to bear him, shifting his hands down and beginning the short, but annoying, climb to the tunnel below. As his feet hit the floor there was an echo of a cough, hacking and raw, but small as if from something small.

He turned his attention to the direction he had discerned before, seeing now the small outline of an aura, though it seemed to flicker as if having problems maintaining itself. He walked towards it, hand upon the hilt of his broadsword, until he let go and broke into a run towards the last ten feet or so. He all but lid across the floor, his trousers getting covered in muck as he grabbed a hold of the tiny form that he knew well enough but had not seen in some time.

“Lys! What are you doing down here?!” he exclaimed, shaking her gently and not getting much of a response beyond a flicker of the eyelids.
~ Thanks to Gossamer/Shiress for post Boxcodes ~
Alric Lysane
Carry On My Wayward Son

Words: 1010203
Joined roleplay: October 29th, 2021, 5:41 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)

Fate Intervenes

Postby Alric Lysane on March 8th, 2022, 6:00 pm

“Oh no…nononono…no” he muttered to himself as he frantically checked her over for anything obvious that might be causing her lack of consciousness.

He wasn’t an expert by any means but when the back of his hand pressed against her forehead he almost had to take it away for the temperature it burned at. His Auristices were still pulsing in him and he could now start seeing the flame like tinge at the edges of her aura, muted as it was, and put two and two together – a fever. She was sick, though what she was sick with he didn’t know. She murmured something he couldn’t understand before hacking a cough to the side, her eyes flaring open and blinking at him. Her gaze didn’t seem like it was properly focused but she managed a weak smile.

“You found…me”

“Lys! Lys quickly, what’s wrong, how did you get down here?”

“Fell, couldn’t get back up…not as strong as…you…got bit…leg…always knew…you’d…find me”

With that she slumped back once more and he had to put his ear to her mouth to hear her breathing, feeling for a pulse in her neck and his eyes widened as he felt it out, weak and what felt like irregular beats. He cast his gaze around for anything that she had that was dropped and found nothing. He felt helpless, he could fight thugs, but this was something he knew little about. He was damned if he was going to just let her die though, she was one of the few who even knew him, and she had always tried to cheer him up in her own, annoying way.

“Alright…carrying it is. I swear if you go for a dust nap Lys I’ll magically resurrect you to do it again myself” he muttered as he gathered her up, remembering her to be heavier than she felt now, in his arms.

“Grumpy…Alric”

“Only if you don’t stick around to be annoying”

She nodded weakly and then wrapped her arms around him, her hold not particularly strong but a help as he strode down the tunnel, skittering a distant sound from behind them. Letting his Auristics go he paused, taking just enough time to extrude enough Djed for a Brat barrier that would hold long enough against the swarm that was coming. He could hear their screeches and claws upon the stones. He all but ran back to the opening, hauled Lys half over one shoulder to help her stay in place, and began to climb. He was pouring sweat by the time he was halfway up, the Brats now snapping at his boots, and tired more than he thought he would be once he pushed her over the top and pulled himself over to follow.

“See…piece of cake…not heavy at all…Eyris lend me strength I don’t want to know what I’d have done if you were your normal self” he sighed, leaning back and taking in a few deep breaths for a moment or two before rolling over and pushing himself up.

Gathering her in his arms once more he thought through what the best thing to do would be. He could take her to the Outpost, he knew, but then she had never been there as far as he could tell and he wasn’t sure the gatekeeper would look kindly upon him bringing a sick girl there with no knowledge of what their relation might be. He suspected he’d have no choice, but he could at least try to figure out what was wrong with her before he went, to narrow the chance of the little ruffian dying. He opted instead to set a quick pace to his shack, settling her gently into what used to be his bed and getting a fire going with the scraps of wood that were left. Shaky, fearful hands took longer than usual as he cursed his incompetence and almost shouted out in joy when he finally managed to get it burning properly.

Turning to Lys he dragged the chair to the bed and looked down upon her, seeking out options he could pursue and trying to form a plan. But largely, as each moment passed, he could only think of one thing clearly – a mantra in his chest that begged her to stay alive silently.

Alric Lysane
Carry On My Wayward Son

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Fate Intervenes

Postby Alric Lysane on March 8th, 2022, 8:38 pm

Her temperature was so high that he wasn’t sure whether that alone might finish her off, he had heard many tales about such things purging entire houses of their living denizens. He knew that he’d have to get it down somehow, though he could only think of cold water that he didn’t have. He did strip her of her cloak, boots, gloves and all but her linen undergarments, dumping the pile upon the empty table for now, their quality and worn nature telling him that she had been living rougher than most for a while. They had holes, faded and worn patches and smears of grim all over them. It was no wonder, he thought, she hadn’t succumbed to something terrible already.

“Why didn’t you come to me Lys? We’ve worked together before, we could have avoided this” he muttered under his breath, his heart not in the recrimination as he began to give her body a search for anything that looked particularly terrible, starting by turning her over briefly, finding nothing that looked like serious injury before returning her to lay upon her back once more. She stirred briefly, her eyes flickering open to look at his own, before rolling back and closing once more.

Her checked her arms and upper body, not caring about decency at this point given her life was in danger and knowing they were more argumentative siblings that occasionally threw things at each other than anything else. There was nothing there but as he skimmed down, finally getting to where she had remarked before, he found something that definitely struck fear into him – an infected, suppurating wound that he didn’t even wish to touch given that the slightest movement made Lys groan through her fever and seemed to displace some disgustingly scented pus of some kind. It made him gag and he didn’t even get chance to finish examining her before the bile rose in the back of his throat and he had to turn away, closing his eyes and trying to think of anything else.

It took a good few chimes before he was ready to finish, finding that the only terrible wound was the one he had already found, pinching his nose and taking stock of it as much as he dared before leaning back for larger, fresher gulps of air. There were a number of scratches and cuts, though they were superficial for the most part. One, which was larger and an angry red along her ribs, seemed mostly healed but he made a note anyway. The leg, though, that was awful and had red lines radiating from it in some web of disgust and corruption. He suspected he might even have to cut the damn flesh out if there wasn’t a healer who could help him – that meant the Redynn perhaps but he knew a couple of people before having to explain that trip to Lys…along with the rest of his life and the possibility she would try to stab him. Not to mention the fact she could tell all of Sunberth and make it unsafe for him.

It felt like a brutally mechanical calculus given her condition, but it was one he had to make. He had no way of knowing what Arcadius would throw at him and retreating to the Outpost with them knowing would simply pen him in with only one avenue of escape – back into their traps. He shook his head, wishing that he had more of a heart but knowing he wasn’t that good of a man. Good men had more in their lives than he had, he felt sure of that. But he could, at least, make sure he didn’t lose what was already there as much as was possible. Squeezing Lys’ hand and brushing the hair from her forehead he stood up.

“I’ll be back soon, with things that will help. Don’t quit on me Lys, you’re not a quitter lass” he told her before turning and heading for the door, exiting into the streets to seek out what he needed, and to get advice on how to save someone who had known him the longest, even if It had been in patches.
Alric Lysane
Carry On My Wayward Son

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Fate Intervenes

Postby Alric Lysane on March 11th, 2022, 8:23 pm

He had broken into a steady sweat by the time he had ran to the Castle Commons, dodging and weaving through the crowds heading this way and that, tripping and rolling back to his feet a few times to yells and curses. Upon the fringes of the throng he stopped, panting and taking in deep breaths through his nose, exhaling through his mouth and eyes shifting across the stalls that had gathered. They changed sometimes but he was just needing one, offering up a silent prayer to whatever divine might be listening as he pushed his way through the crowds, searching and getting more desperate as he didn’t immediately find it.

Rounding a dense part of the crowd he spied it and let out a manic laugh, knees weakening slightly for a moment as if they would collapse before he ran forward, towards the stall of one he had known for a while, her dealing always fair and the goods decent. In this case, medicines, not prepared by her but purchased and then sold for a decent price marked up for small profit. As he approached, she saw him and frowned, clearly seeing the way he was acting and the look upon his face, both unusual given is normally easy manner and sarcastic amusements of word.

“Alric…what’s the matter? You look like you’re worried you’re about to keel over” Vestra asked him, eyes looking him over whilst biting her lower lip, assessing him and seeing nothing wrong she could see, following it up with a quizzical look.

“Vestra! Thank the gods, I’m not sure what I’d have done if you hadn’t been here. Have you got any medicines left Please, it’s an emergency. Lys…”

“Lys? What, that little girl that annoys you half the time? I thought you ran her off from Ruby’s?”

“And I regret every moment. I found her…in a tunnel under the city…she’s not good Vestra, her leg smells like…and she won’t wake up…and I can’t…I just don’t want to lose another…”

“Another what?”

“Person who knows me, she’s just a kid Vestra. Please, I can get the money tomorrow, or trade goods. I’ve got fruits from other places, stuff from the Outpost…anything!”

“Alright! Alright Alric…but I’m coming with you. I’ll bring a selection, we can sort price another time. But calm down, can’t be of help if you’re all over the place. Stop panicking, if we’re too late there’s nothing can be done anyway, If we aren’t then she’ll be fine…okay?” she patted he cheek gently before turning to gather her supplies.

Alric was left to stop and gather his breath, and his thoughts, and try to do as she suggested. It was difficult, and part of him was so confused as to why he was acting the way he was, why he felt so strongly that Lys should survive and carry on with her life. He had seen so many corpses, killed people himself, seen starvation and disease a dozen times over. Why was this any different? He couldn’t figure it out, and would likely take a while to, and so gave up and simply accepted that he didn’t just want Lys to survive…he needed her to. It seemed to take an eternity for Vestra to be ready but she eventually passed him a bag to carry and asked him to lead the way, though walking this time.

He set a quick pace, so quick he had to stop several times and wait for her, but she kept her steady and calm pace, watching him intently and a smile growing across her face. A flash of anger made him want to tell her to wipe it off but he bit his tongue and instead became ever more sullen as they walked, getting closer to his home, then across the threshold and then Vestra sat down upon the cahir to look Lys over with a frown, tutting and muttering to herself as she did so.

“Boil some water Alric, we’re going to need it”

“I don’t have any”

“In your own home?”

“It’s…complicated”

“Well uncomplicate it then, go find the bloody water. I don’t care how but she’ll need it. Be quick about it Alric, we are in time I think, but it is close”
Alric Lysane
Carry On My Wayward Son

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Fate Intervenes

Postby Alric Lysane on March 12th, 2022, 10:00 am

His eyes lingered upon Lys for a few moments, the firelight now reflecting off of the sheen of sweat upon her forehead, the flames now large enough to project their aura throughout the little shack. She was cold now, that much was apparent despite the sweat, as Vestra worked and he was confused by the whole thing. Why had she not just come to see him? She hadn’t had to end up in that Gods forsaken Brat warren beneath the city. He frowned, wondering if he had been ignoring Sunberth too much in his quest for self-preservation, whether when he isolated there were ripples in the fabric of his life that he could not foresee, effects that only became apparent in their dramatic appearance.

“Alric! Water!” Vestra snapped at him, her patience clearly thin as she worked upon Lys and wasn’t being listened to.

He broke out of his morbid reflections, picked up the now clean barrel after that fateful drug addled day, and hefted it to his shoulder with a grunt. With that he was out of the door and running back into the streets, spinning for a moment as his rising emotions had addled his mental map of the city. Picking the direction eventually he ran towards Yedra’s Fountain – the only clean source of water that he knew of in Sunberth, magical as it was. He didn’t care, he’d use magic if it meant Lys survived. How he had changed, he was not quite sure that would’ve been his calculus a few seasons past. Reaching the fountain with his clothing sticking to him and his breathing deeper once more, he dragged the barrel through the waters, filling it as best he could.

It took three tries to get the balance right, making sure the water was at the right level to be full but not enough to slosh over the rim. Once done he hauled it into his arms, water cascading over his arms despite his efforts, and began the trudge back to his shack. He was slower this time, his muscles tense as he carried the load, fighting the weight that always seemed heavier than he would have thought. He found himself wishing that he had been given water as his first Reimancy element, he’d have been able to solve this much more easily. Still, it was probably for the best he reasoned, prodding the door open with his toes and then putting the now full barrel back into its usual place.

“Pot”

“What?”

“Put some into a pot Alric, start boiling it. Needs to be sterile”

“But…this is from Yedra’s Fountain, it can’t be any cleaner!”

“Don’t care, we do this my way or you can do it yourself”

His mouth opened and closed a few times until she shot him an impatient glare and he sighed, picking up the barrel once more with a groan of effort, and tipped some into the cooking pot, putting the barrel back and then sliding the pot of water into the flames to heat. He turned back to Vestra and Lys, the latter of whom had already had her smaller cuts stitched up and washed, a funny smell in the air from some form of ointment that had been smeared over the top of the ministrations.

“What now?” he asked her.

“We wait for the water, and I show you what you’ll need to be doing several times a day for the next few days or so…depending upon how quickly this little one’s body can heal”

“What…me? But I don’t know the first thing about medicine, I’ll as likely accidentally chop her bloody leg off!”

“Don’t be a child and listen, then you’ll know what you’re doing, alright? Gods, who is she to you that you’re so addled? I know she was an orphan like you but honestly…look, you want to look after her you’re going to need to find that sarcastic calm you seem to favour alright? You think she’s going to be in any mood but scared, confused and worried…if she wakes up? You need to be the one to make her believe she will be fine, belief is half the battle with healing”

“Fine,” he sighed, taking a deep breath after a while, closing his eyes and trying to clam himself, at least enough to learn her instructions, looking at her again when he was ready, “what is it I need to know?”

“These are all things you will need over the next few days, then some afterwards perhaps just to be on the safe side,” Vestra told him, taking several packages out of her bag and placing them down upon the table, “they’re all labelled but damn it all if I can’t make out my own writing sometimes, so be careful and always check twice, or thrice, before using any of them. Good rule of medicine that, better to take an extra five chimes before tending to someone than doing it in one and finding out you just killed them by using the wring thing, got it?” she looked at him sharply and he nodded silently, absorbing the advice and seeing the sense of it, much like his caution with magic it was better to be safe and certain.
Alric Lysane
Carry On My Wayward Son

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Fate Intervenes

Postby Alric Lysane on March 12th, 2022, 2:09 pm

“Good! So, first thing is first, how’s the water getting along? Should be boiling by now, grab that cup and fill it with some water, then remove it from the flames and we’ll let it cool a bit before we can use it to wash. Don’t want to burn her on top of everything else”

Aric did as he was instructed, grabbing his clay cup and dipping it carefully into the water as he nudged the pot out of the flames with the tip of his boot, pushing it far enough away that it stopped boiling quick enough, steam still pouring out of the top of it as it reduced to a simmer. Turning from it, he put the cup upon the table for Vestra and she started fussing with a small packet what appeared to be tea leaves. As the scent filled the room, a generous pinch put into the water of the cup and stirred before being pushed down, he recognised the concoction.

“Rugberry tea? I thought that was just good for cuts and bruises?” he asked.

“Know about it already do you? Yes, it is good for that, but it does also speed up general healing, and Lys has various guts and bruises about her body, she looks like she’s had it rough for a while, possibly even hit a few times. The why of it I’ll leave for you to find out, but when this cool we can get it into her and it’ll help her body with the smaller healing whilst we try to deal with the big one…her leg”

“I thought it was bad, I could barely breath at first, tried to clean it as best I could but…how bad is it?”

“See those lines tracing out from the actual bite, which is bad enough?” she asked him, waiting for his nod before continuing, “that’s poisoning of the blood. The infection of the wound is spreading. Much longer and I’ve seen it before, you’d be into cutting her leg off territory. At the moment though…”

“At the moment?” he prompted her at her pause.

“I think we’ve got it quick enough, it hasn’t spread far and violently infected as the bite part is, we can deal with that without cutting it out, hasn’t started to gangrene yet. So, so long as you do exactly what I tell you she should be fine in…I don’t know, it varies but I’m hoping because she is young it’ll be no more than ten days…maybe. She’s lucky you found her when you did, another few days and…” she trailed off into silence, looking at him for a long moment before going to test the water from the pot with a clean rag of linen she pulled from her bag.

“I warn you, all of this will be expensive, though by the looks of it you’re doing alright for yourself and will pay it anyway. But these are rare in Sunberth, some of them anyway. Grab that vial of clear water and sit yourself upon the chair in front of her leg, for the love of all don’t you dare throw up over her” she cautioned with a small smile, belying her raised eyebrow.

He did as she told him to and was passed the linen rag, now just damp enough to seep water upon squeezing and she told him to wash the wound on Lys’ leg, which he did with grit teeth, retching and a clenched jaw. This was not something he was used to and he felt sure that even as he worked to try to save the girl Vestra was laughing at his squeamish acting quietly. He wiped the wound clear, squeezing the warm water over the top of it, gentle and small swabs that tried to avoid pressing too hard and making something worse. Lys groaned and turned her head a little but didn’t seem to rouse to full consciousness, a fact that gave him a pang of sadness as he worked. Once washed there was a patch of her leg that was no longer covered with grim and dirt, instead the colouring of the wound was obvious and vibrant.

“Right, now open the vial, it’s called Sundyra Water, very potent stuff when it comes to healing things. Pour it over the wound in small amounts, using this new cloth to wash the wound with it fully, letting it seep into it where possible,” Vestra said, taking the used cloth and throwing it into the fire, handing him a new one, talking as he worked, “this is only one does and you can only use it once per person, per day. It heals moderate and small wounds significantly almost overnight. This won’t cure her, but it will help to reduce the severity quickly, that’s it, soft and gentle like. No no, don’t press too hard, let the medicine do the work, not your hand”
Alric Lysane
Carry On My Wayward Son

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Fate Intervenes

Postby Alric Lysane on March 12th, 2022, 3:54 pm

Alric alternated between tipping a small amount of Sundyra Water from the vial and then wiping it over the wound, massaging it in slight or stopping the cloth to try to encourage the water into the bite wound to work from the inside out. It was as he had been instructed to do by Vestra, but his fingers were shaking and the though the smell of the wound had eased with the washing and the adding of medicines its smell still finned his nostril like an aftershock of scent. He could fight a group of thugs if he needed tom, could confront magic and its whispers, but as he sat there trying to help Lys with what he assumed was basic medicine he found his courage fading and tremors setting in despite his effort. Vestra was understanding and used soothing words to guide him, but it didn’t stop the vial from shaking enough he was scared it would fall to the floor and shatter.

Because of that it took far longer than it should have, though by the end he could already see it working its magic, the wound absorbing the waters and then frothing, as if he were boiling potatoes and the scum was bubbling to the top with the starch. There was a thin patina of what looked like yellow mixed with green, but washed out in colour and thicker than water. They watched for about ten chimes as it worked away, not seeming to stop but the skin around the wound losing a little of its red shine. The spectacle was so surprising to him that he dropped the vial, thankfully hitting his foot instead of shattering and Vestra tutted and retrieved it, taking the stopper from him and putting it back in place, putting the empty vial back into her bag.

“Careful! Glass is hard to come by these days! Bloody gangs and their feuds” Vestra muttered, turning from the chair after tapping him upon the shoulder and gesturing him to follow her to the table once more.

“Is that it? Will she be okay now?” he asked her, raking his hand back through sweaty hair just before she slapped at his fingers to try to stop him.

“Wash your damn hands Alric! Clean hand, clean. What’s the point cleaning her if you’re going to get her dirty again with your muck? Go and wash your hands in the barrel then I’ll show you how to apply the poultice and explain the rest”

Alric frowned, thought about snapping back but thought better of it again and stomped over to wash his hands in the water, none of which could now be drank, and returned to her after shaking them as dry as he could without brushing them against his clothing, feeling that she would disapprove of that also. Joining her at the table he saw that she had heated a knife in the fire, to clean it she told him, and then used the tip of is to retrieve a dollop of something from another waxed parchment packet, smearing it upon the centre of a length of bandage carefully. She gestured the knife at it afterwards and bid him to listen.

“Krolar Poultice, enough for six doses, twice a day between cleanings with boiled water that has cooled. I’ll leave you the bandages and rags for it, you can give me some of those fruits you told me about for them, they’re not worth much coin anyway and I like special things,” he paused, as if thinking things over for a few moments before continuing, “that one is Iwart Ointment. You rub it on, with clean hands, and wait for it to be absorbed. I;ve put a free done on the girl, I don’t like dead girsl, but the other four you pay for. Once a day, after the first poultice has been removed and the wound has been cleaned”

“And that other packet?”

“Iskyny Tea, 4 servings, puts you to sleep. These medicines only work at ther bet if the person is knocked out cold. Makes the healing quicker, and more thorough. If she wakes in the next few days let her tell you whatever she wants, reassure her, then get her to drink the damned tea as quickly as possible so she falls back to sleep. After the first three days or so she should be on the mend and can stay awake. If not, then I hope you know a better healer because the only other option is Petricious”

“Petch that!”

“Exactly, so let’s show you how to apply the poultice so you can do it yourself next time” she said, taking the prepared one over to the chair and taking over the ministrations herself, Alric watching carefully as the poultice was placed directly over the wound and the bandage pressed gently into place, sticking to it, before the rest was wrapped around the leg several times, tight enough to stick in place but still able to get a little finger under it comfortably. When she was done she took her leave and told him to keep her updated, after which Alric slumped into the chair, waiting for the tea to cool before gently tipping it down Lys’s throat after rousing her enough to swallow properly.

He sat there then, simply watching her, no smoke from his pipe or jokes upon his tongue. No drawings, or writing, or magic. Just a silent hope and the sensation that something were shifting in the background, something impactful and serious.

Secret :
Iwart Ointment – 2 doses – 10gm
Iskyny Tea – 4 doses – 10gm
Rugberry Tea – 4 doses – 2gm
Krolar Poultice – 6 doses – 1gm
Sundyra Water – 1 dose – 20gm
Total – 63gm
Alric Lysane
Carry On My Wayward Son