Completed Lost Wanderers [Dalavesta]

Bron and Dalavesta Reunite

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Lost Wanderers [Dalavesta]

Postby Bronwen on April 9th, 2022, 7:23 pm

It had been season upon season since the last time Bronwen could remember smiling as much as she had just in the past couple of bells, let alone laughing. For the first time since arriving in Sunberth, Bron felt like she genuinely had someone beside her that might actually care about her. Someone who may even value her.

For some odd and unforeseen reason, Bronwen wanted to share this news with Alric and introduce him to Dalavesta, proving to the man that "Hey! Look! Bronwen Druva is capable of being liked! Who would have thought it?!" The thought made Bron giggle even harder, but it ended in a halfhearted groan.

"Oh, gods, Nathan...." Bron said dreamily, draining almost half her bottle of booze with one long swallow, "He was handsome in his armor." she frowned, "Also, he was a jerk apparently cause his sister, Evelyn, told me he didn't want anything to do with me because I was taller than him. Maybe that's why I never did get a boyfriend " Bron snorted out a laugh, "When it comes to a man, I'm probably just as much a virgin as you are."

Pausing, Bron lifted herself on an elbow to peer down at Ves, curiously contemplating her friend a tick before asking conspiratorially, "Have you ever been with a man?" She shook her head, grinning, "Would it surprise you that I have never been with one? Well, not all the way, and I'm, what, twenty-nine now?" Bron scrunched her face up into a half scowl, half frown, and added in a slightly confused voice, "Maybe that's why I'm so petchin concupiscent all the damn time lately."

Bron settled down onto her back again, rolled to her side, and scooted closer, drowsily watching Ves. When Ves finally moved her head to look at Bron, the guard gave her friend a crooked smile.

"Well, how was I?" Bron motioned with a tilt of her chin to where Ves's shirt was loose several buttons over her chest, "First time I ever licked boobs before. Was I any good at it?" she laughed, "You'd probably tell me I was excellent at it even if I'd completely missed your big ole tits, anyway."

Nestling back down into the curve of her friend's arm, Bron fell quiet for a time, then asked in a near whisper, "Do you remember the night we kissed?"

Bronwen
Making myself unforgetable

Words: 127034
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2014, 6:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Dalavesta Stalinsa on April 11th, 2022, 4:27 pm

Dalavesta Stalinsa
She grunted in agreement between swigs from her bottle, it made sense that the mighty, handsome Nathan would end up being yet another weak little boy who didn’t want to be outshone by one of the female squires. She had always had her preference for the softer, curved physiques but she was pretty sure that even had she been interested in the more angular and chiselled that she’d have ended up punching them in the face in frustration, or besting them in the sparring practise just to make a point. For all of its pinnacle of civilization, she did wonder how Syliras bred new generations when many of the people there were so up their own arse that they’d have no ability to kiss a lover without touching other kinds of cheeks. She snorted at that image, eyes flashing with amusement as Bron spoke.

“He always was an insecure shyke, never did stop glaring at anyone who showed him up…knob,” she muttered before a smirk crossed her face, knowing what she was about to say would provoke a certain reaction, “just petch the whores like I do…they do know what they’re doing. I mean it’s not the same as…all the romance and stuff…but when you’ve got an itch…lots of relief” she waited with a smirk, carefully looking at the crackling lames and not at Bron.

What she had said wasn’t entirely true, of course, it didn’t fill the hole, she thought as she snorted alcohol again in laughter at her own thoughts, but it was a physical escape. And it felt good enough to last for a while, if you weren’t trying to drown yourself in flesh and sensation. She shook her head at the question, she could never really remember looking at a man and wondering what it would be like to squeeze and to toy around with them. It wasn’t as if she hadn’t tried to be that way, to fit in and be what others might consider normal. It had just never worked. She had spent time with many ‘worthy’ matches according to her family, yet every time all she had been able to look at were the sisters, cousins or the serving girls.

“No…never were my thing,” she said after another big drink, not mentioning the times they had tried to force themselves upon her and the rest, it hadn’t really been the spirit of the question, and she didn’t want to think of those times, “women were always so much more…fun…and beautiful. What does con…cocup..cancupiscant…oh petch it all! I don’t believe it anyhow…you’re too pretty for that”

The next series of words stopped her in her tracks, even mid-drink as she was, which ended up putting her into the situation of either finishing off the whole thing, drowning, or a mixture of the two. She unknowingly opted for the latter, drinking most of it until the bottle was empty but with small rivulets dripping down either side of her chin to soak the front of her. She almost hummed in delight at the very notion of their stolen kiss, years gone by, but resisted making a complete fool of herself by spilling the rest of the bottle. Her eyes went distant for a moment before turning to lock onto Bron from the corners of her eyes. Her face changed slightly, softening as her eyes became much more interested.

“I wish you’d finished the second one, I didn’t quite make it,” she said finally, an attempt at a drunken purr not quote getting done right but the tone would carry, “honestly I’ll remember that denial for quite while” she finished the bottle and it fell from her hand to roll across the sheepskin, ending with a thunk against the central wooden pole of the pavilion.

She crawled the little way between them, a flash of hunger in her eyes at the talk of earlier in the evening, the reminder of how long it had been since the feel of warm, soft flesh had wrapped around her, or she had wrapped around. There was a slow smile then as she got nose to nose with the woman, meeting her gaze, before her fingers darted forwards to snare the hair with one and stroke the jawline with the other.

“I remember,” she whispered, “I remember it being so damned good. Then not getting another taste. You got a taste of me, only seems fair” she lunged forwards to press their lips together, pushing them back to roll across the sheepskin as she pulled the woman close, hip to hip, and discovered that all the whores of Brega’s couldn’t compare to one delicious taste of something she had missed since she were far younger. Her tongue forced its way into Bron’s mouth hungrily, and she was lost to animal needs so basic they had no true words.
Dalavesta Stalinsa
Call Me 'Ves'

Words: 61894
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2014, 1:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Bronwen on April 14th, 2022, 1:04 am

Bronwen shouldn't have been surprised that Ves would remember the day that they had kissed. Bron had always known that Dalavesta preferred women over men and had been just fine with that, just as Ves had been fine knowing that Bron preferred men. The kiss had been a curious test between two teenage best friends in the shadows of the practice yard in Syliras, a soft touching of lips and a slow dance of tongues.

They both had fallen apart in fits of giggles and had quickly carried on doing what two sixteen-year-olds do, but Bron had never forgotten that kiss. It had been her first and the first and only time she had ever kissed a woman. It hadn't moved any mountains for Bron, nor had it shifted Bron's preferences. There and done so, she had moved on.

For Ves, however, that kiss had meant more. Bron could remember the hunger in her friend's gaze just before she had pressed her lips to hers, and it was with that same carnal need that Ves regarded her now.

Bronwen's eyes blew wide, body tensing, the instant before Dalavesta's warm lips crashed down on hers. Bron let out a smothered gasp, and Ves stole the opportunity to thrust her wet tongue between her parted lips, and Bron's eyes rolled up and slipped closed as their tongues brushed together.

Ves tasted like ale and salt and something sweet, and her mouth and lips were soft and smooth as they moved over Bron's, oddly lacking the sting and burn of male stubble. Bron was falling into the new sensations that were gentle, pliable, and all girl, her body thrumming to life in areas long quiescent, responding to the passion Dalavesta so willingly gave it. Bron began to gradually surrender to her body's instinct, muscles uncoiling, softening, as the carnal desire to feel, touch, to explore highjacked all thought.

Bronwen slid a hand into Ves's long, auburn tresses with a guttural moan, her hips rolling forward against the other female as the embers warming her core burst to flame, spreading heat throughout her body. Curling the fingers tangled within her friend's hair, Bron tugged invitingly, crooning encouragement until Ves rolled forward and settled her soft body flush atop hers, then slowly guided Ves's kisses down over her jawline, craving those skilled lips on the tender flesh of her neck, more than she had ever craved Gold.

"Oh, gods, Ves." Bron hissed, lips parting on another moan when Ves's languid kisses found the sensitive spot just below her ear.

"Please," she begged, not knowing what it was she was asking for but knowing that her friend would give it. "Asteva, please..."
Bronwen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Dalavesta Stalinsa on April 14th, 2022, 5:29 pm

Dalavesta Stalinsa
There was a moment of pure, horrified terror within, despite the drunken confidence that overruled her sense and demanded satisfaction. It flashed, the sudden thought of rejection, humiliation and then the loss of her newly found friend, before it was pushed back and overwhelmed by Bron’s response. A shivered moan, the positioning of her body and the pulling them together that stoked beginnings of a warm glow. Want was replaced with need, a thrumming pulse of hunger and the enflaming of passions. She continued to rain kisses upon flesh, moving from the lips and to the neck at the insistent tugging at her hair. There was a purr in her throat as she found the sensitive spot under the ear, then made her way down to the edge of clothing, ending with the biting of flesh between teeth.

“Mine” she whispered into her ear before nibbling her earlobe as their hips ground together, thighs pressing in just enough to elicit a sharp intake of breath in pleasure, but far from finished satisfaction.

“Yours" Bron moaned, hands skimming down Ves’ back, caressing around to fill her hands with Ves’ ass, her fingers pressing greedily into flesh, pulling her hips harder against the guard’s, her thigh pushed harder into her center, grinding deliciously as they rocked slightly, finding their rhythm for a time, letting the sensations threading through them send them higher, their breathing becoming more sharp and rapid.

She would have loved to spend bells just exploring the soft, curved body she had fantasised about, altogether too often over the years, but the war between hunger to consume and desire to tease was a difficult one to know the right victor of. Finger fumbled for Bron’s jacket, pulling it over and off of her shoulders almost desperately, burying her face in the crook of the other woman’s neck, taking in her scent with rolled eyes, biting gently between the nuzzled kisses. The bottom of the shirt came next, shifting herself down so that both hands pushed it upwards, just to expose Bron’s stomach, toned but soft. Her fingers trailed teasing patterns upon flesh as she smiled down catlike, meeting her eyes when they were open, enjoying watching her react. Fingers pushed upwards, just shy of her chest, before retreating and she gave a throaty giggle before biting her bottom lip with enjoyment.

She started low again, gracing Bron’s hip bones before moving upwards, her lips following the trail this time, slowly and as teasingly as she could stand, until the shirt was no more, it was over her head and thrown aside just before their lips met once more, her hands roaming and exploring, wrapping around Bron and pulling her closer, half-scratching at her back softly before moving around to cup her breasts, eliciting a low groan of pleasure from the other female. She leaned back then, taking the full sight of the topless guard in with an appreciative gaze, noticing how the other woman seemed slightly nervous still and smiling then, instead of smirking.

“You always were beautiful Rowen” she breathed, using her own nickname for Bron in return for hers, not quite believing that what she had spent so many youthful, naïve bells contemplating finally seemed to be happened. Despite her track record of dalliances, she found herself blushing slightly, feeling the heat throughout her body – this was different to her other drunken trysts, this was less about filling a hole inside, and more about the feeling of recovering something lost.

"Let me see you," Bron whispered, a lecherous glint to her stormy eyes, her hands trailing across her chest to cup each of her breasts, fingers pinching at hard nipples, "I want to watch you touch yourself"

Ves grinned slowly, slightly lopsided from all of the drink, before pulling her own shirt off of her head, it was barely on anyway from earlier. She didn’t care about the slight nervousness still within, she wanted to be seen, to be admired…and wanted by someone. Normally she liked to be the one giving directions, but she understood in a primal way why it was being asked, not only because there was the desire to see, but to know. She had almost forgotten, so lost in the instinctual explorations they had both taken that this was new for Rowen. She sighed at that, satisfied and for the first time in a while the beginnings of happy. Her shirt was draped over he shoulders, just covering enough in its dangling that she detected a slight pout in the other woman’s lips, soon vanished as Ves started the show. Her fingers caressed her entire body, the electric scraping of her nails across flesh making her shiver with anticipation.

She was lost at first, lips slightly parted and eyes closed and she traced the line of her hips, up her stomach, to cups her breasts, pinching and squeezing with just the right pressure. Her hands continued up to caress her neck, gathering up her auburn tresses atop her head before she opened her eyes, met the stormy gaze with her own slate grey. She let them fall as one hand travelled back down to her jawline, biting her little finger. The other stayed at her shoulder, gripping her shirt as she started to grind back into Rowen. She was teasing, using pressure to force a series of appreciative noises from the lips of her lover.

The she grabbed the other side of her shirt, looped it over Rowen’s head and down behind the shoulders. She puller her closer, head to her chest, signalling her desire for her own show.
Dalavesta Stalinsa
Call Me 'Ves'

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Bronwen on April 19th, 2022, 9:53 pm

Ves's show had Bron's skin crawling with need, and she let the sounds of that need slip through pouted lips, eyes drinking in her friend and seeing the female's body in a whole new, appreciative light. Knowing she could make her feel pleasure just by what her body craved.

Bron's tongue slowly danced up the middle of Esteva's breastbone before diverting off to the side. Raising her arms, Bron slid both hands up under each of Ves's breasts, lifting and gently squeezing them, her tongue slipping out to skim and gently bite the hard surface of one firm nipple before sliding over to the same the other.

Bron relished the sounds her ministrations were drawing from Ves, and knowing that she had made that happen, that she was making her lover feel pleasure, made Bron want more. Going up higher on her knees, Bron's tongue trailed a line higher, over Ves's chest to her neck, where the guard suckled and bit for a time, marking the other female as her own, then higher, until she had Ves's earlobe, letting it go with a slide of teeth.

"So good," Bron whispered, hand trailing up one slender thigh to the waist of Dalavesta's pants, then slipping beneath her belt, lower, over the soft mound of hair. The soft pads of Bron's fingers found Ves warm and ready, and she couldn't help the groan of satisfaction that rumbled into the other female's ear at the discovery.

Bron licked a hot line back down to a breast, biting down on its center while her finger slipped lower and plunged in deep, once, twice, before slipping free to find Ves's firm center with gentle circles. Bron trailed her hand down again, this time letting two fingers plunge into that warm, wanting tunnel.

"Oh, gods, Ves," she moaned, her voice tinged with sudden desperation.

Grabbing her lover by the wrist, Bron forced Dalavesta's hand beneath her own pants, down to where her need burned hottest, gasping out another moan as her fingers found her, a tingling throb forming beneath the other female's touch.

"Esteva," she crooned, the name rolling off lips breathless and needy as the sensation at Bron's center built.

The motion of her hand on Ves's body quickened with her panting breaths before Bron's head snapped back, eyes rolling, lips parting on a long and deep groan as Bron's release slammed into her and as the last shudder of pleasure skidded down her back, Bron found Dalavesta's mouth with a slow, languid kiss, thrusting her tongue deep.
Bronwen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Dalavesta Stalinsa on April 26th, 2022, 5:25 pm

Dalavesta Stalinsa
She could feel the warm glow within build, her skin flushing as the first flash of nervousness she had experienced whilst with another woman in a long while was dissolved into the purest of pleasures, the sensation of Bron’s tongue quickening her breath, her gaze shining with need. When she felt her squeeze, her own fingers that were caressing up and down Bron’s back dug in slightly and a sharp intake of breath was taken at the exploration of teeth. She bit her lower lip and raked her nails across the other woman’s back as purrs of enjoyment escaped her throat. When Bron nuzzled her neck and bot possessively she melted into her, returning her own nips upon the guard’s shoulder as she pulled her close, as if able to pull her through herself.

“So…good. So…oh-gods Rowan” she breathed back, shallow breaths become almost pants in scant ticks as her eyes rolled at the jolt that tore through her.

All she could do was cling to her lover as her fingers searched, probed and found before exploring deeper, slipping in and out easily with how much she needed…wanted. Never before could she remember such enjoyment pulsing through her, her back arcing, as she thrust her hips forward to increase the pressure and friction. Shuddered breaths simply served to get groans out of her lover, which fuelled her desire and simply served to drive her passions higher. She grabbed Bron’s wrist at the same time her won was forced downwards, showing her how much more she wanted and getting rewarded with whole body shudders in return.

There was now finesse as she returned the favours, not like she had imagined in the dark hours alone that their first petching might be like. It was, instead, desire unbridled and though she teased and toyed around the soft mound for a time, at least until the other woman all but growled and pushed herself into waiting fingers, which dove within eagerly and set a slow rhythm that built, bit by bit, until they were both grinding the same beat and sinking teeth into each other’s flesh as their panting grew shallower, more desperate and interspersed with throaty sounds, higher in pitch as time passed until finally…glorious release and the crackling of lightning. She heard her pet name spoken but was already too far gone to respond, instead her vision whitened for a few moments before Bron shoved her tongue into her mouth and she tangled her fingers in the woman’s hair as she reciprocated.

“Rowan…I’ve wanted that…so long,” she whispered, “gods I needed it…now…now I want,” she said, a mischievous flash crossing her eyes as with one last kiss she pushed Bron backwards onto the sheepskins and set about tearing off boots and trousers before shifting forwards, grabbing both of Bron’s wrists, putting them together and above her head, pressing down gently but firmly before releasing them and stripping herself, laying down upon her lover, feeling the mixed warmth of their flushed flesh radiate as her fingertips trailed patterns across skin, finding sensitive areas over the hips, stomach and breasts before dipping down to run nails across inner thigh, “finishing is fun…but teasing is much more fun. Enjoy it Rowan, finishing again can come later…much later, when I’m finished” she said with a sultry look before joining kisses and tongue to fingers in her explorations.

There was a method to the seemingly random teasing, picking areas she knew most women were sensitive after orgasm and switching between those areas and less sensitive ones. She kept her attention sharp this time, feeling out when her lover was getting towards the edge and then easing off the sensations by taking away tongue and teeth, just leaving fingertips. She enjoyed how her lover’s breathing changed with stimulation, how her muscles tensed and back arched.

Every time their eyes met, she could see a little more need and she loved how she could give so much pleasure to someone she had crushed on for far too many years, in silence and afraid to say anything. There was no fear now as her fingers found her centre once more, teased and then delved as she shifted herself down slowly with kisses until she was looking up at Bron, met her eyes, and replaced fingers with tongue, locking gazes until her lover’s head rolled back and she groaned with satisfaction into her. She would continue to tease until the other woman could take no more before carrying onto completion.
Dalavesta Stalinsa
Call Me 'Ves'

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Bronwen on May 2nd, 2022, 4:48 pm

Bronwen's back arched, her limbs quaked with the waves of sensation crawling across her skin. Never had a lover's mouth explored Bron's body in the area that Dalavesta's attention had turned. The guard knew that such things were done but had never had the pleasure to experience it.

And a pleasure it was.

Ves was a skilled lover, and as she wrought pleasure on Bron, Bron mentally took notes. She memorized each touch that elicited a pulse of heat, every brush of tongue or fingertip that pulled a groan from Bron. The favor would be returned. Bron's desire for her friend to mimic her own enjoyment was a pull stronger than that of inexperience.

As sensation grew, Bron's hips began a tantalizing undulation of their own accord, syncing into a rhythm to match Ves's ministrations. Bron lowered her hands, one stopping to tease the tip of one breast as the other continued a downward path to wrap fingers in Dalavesta's hair, hips undulating in a rhythm matching Dalavesta's ministrations.

"Ahhh, gods," Bron moaned, head pressing back against the fur as her back arched, muscles tensing on the cusp of release. It began as a tingle on the surface, just beneath Ves's exploration, then grew...

"Esteva..." Bron groaned.

She couldn't speak, couldn't move as the feeling intensified until finally, the sensation centered at Bronwen's core burst outward, wracking her entire body with convulsive spasms of pleasure as she cried out.

"Esteva!"

Bron rode out the exhilarating high of completion, writhing and panting until every muscle in her body, eyes closed, chest heaving, went lax. She gently pushed her lover away from the too sensitive touch and lay boneless, spent, and utterly content for a moment.

But her work wasn't done.

Opening her eyes, the guard's half-lidded gaze met her lover's smug visage. Bron lowered her hands, taking Ves by the hair to haul the other woman up her body for a languorous kiss, then rolled them until she was on top. Straightening, Bron straddled Ves, meeting her heated gaze as she moved her hips in mimicry of pleasure one might find with a male, making a show of hands and fingertips cupping and teasing herself before sliding further down between the other woman's thighs.

Had this been any other woman, Bron would have hesitated, let her nerves get the better of her, but this wasn't just any other woman. This was Dalavesta, her Esteva, and just the thought of her friend put the guard at ease.

Tentatively, almost shyly, Bronwen discovered the other woman with gentle fingertips before giving an experimental flick, then a thorough, more confident swipe from bottom to top upon hearing Esteva's obvious enjoyment. Bron grinned to herself before dipping her head and falling into a rhythm that she was sure would wreck her lover.

Bronwen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Dalavesta Stalinsa on May 7th, 2022, 8:02 pm

Dalavesta Stalinsa
This was a first for Ves, never before had she been as invested in the enjoyment of another that she’d willingly forsake her own enjoyment after in order to provide wave after wave until consciousness was lost to sleep. She had never been a selfish lover, finding it a good practise to make sure she was enjoyed enough that future couplings were both desired and fevered, but this time she didn’t think of the future and was present in the moment completely. She didn’t even think a few chimes ahead, instead enjoying the taste of her Rowen and gaining a growing satisfaction at the clawing of fingers through her hair and the arching of back.

Instead she focused her attentions, pressing forwards and increasing the pressure as she felt her lover push back with pure need, the sweet taste of her growing satisfaction covering the entirety of her mouth and chin, a fact she quite enjoyed. Alternative between her centre and a deeper exploration she heard the breath quicken and even the fingers in her hair vanished, instead grasping for the sheepskins and blankets almost frantically. She knew the end was close as the bucking began and simply increased her attentions until the sounds she craved burst forth and she grinned into the nethers she still teased in the aftershocks.

“Yes Rowen? I’m sorry, it was delicious having my mouth fu-“ she began the affectionate teasing but instead was surprised by the sudden shifting of her lover, pulling her up for a kiss that had her eyes widen before closing and embracing it, the surprise at how Bron accepted and grasped hold of these moments filling her with a warm glow that she would remember for a long time, a lifetime even.

She was rolled, another surprise that had her gasping and then smiling, almost smirking own at the guard, enjoying how the light of the flames played across skin that was far too soft in her mind to belong to a warrior, counting herself lucky that it had yet to be marred by the years of combat and strife. Hands almost flew up to grab at breasts that moved with her hips and then lost them once more as the other woman moved lower, her initial hip movements eliciting a few flashes of electricity through her before the beginnings of her mind vanishing into a glorious nothingness began. It was tentative, almost as if it were uncertain and she found Bron’s hands and wove their fingers together with a squeeze.

“You are beautiful, you don’t have to d- oh…oh” she said, before words were no longer able to be spoken properly.

There were the flashes of pleasure, followed by the rising heat and flushing if skin as she realised that all hesitation her lover had was lost. There was something about that fact that sent her soaring higher than normal, and quicker at that. This wasn’t purchased affection, this was willingly given attention and lust, and it sent her wild in ways she hadn’t felt in years. Was this what she had been missing, losing herself to the streets and brothels? Gods how she missed it as she purred and groaned, thighs squeezing together in pleasure, finding the delicious resistance of her lover. Fingers kept gripping at her lover’s, but they were tighter now, almost desperate as they pulsed and squeezed along with her core, breathing becoming shallower as sweat stained her skin and her body writhed. Her eyes rolled and muscles tensed with the release, quicker than usual and she shuddered before falling back, but holding her lover in place.

“No…don’t…stop Rowen…please…” she all but panted, another new thing, the pleading for more.

It was a rapid crash from the first climax, but an equally rapid rebounding back to further heights as this time her back arched and she made noises she felt sure would wake all those slumbering in the tents around them. She didn’t care as they ground together, and one hand slipped out to grasp at the back of her lower’s head. She cared for nothing other than the fact that this was her Rowen, and she was the source of so much pleasure and happiness. She felt the growing heat, and wetness, and the spear of pure pleasure that thrust through her as she all but arched up off of the bedding entirely before blacking out and flopping backwards. It was a few moments later before she came back to herself, Bron already having slid up to nestle her head into her neck with a sigh.

“That…that was…the best…gods Rowen…” she managed to get out between pants, trailing fingers across her stomach making her twitch even as Bron giggled softly at that play.

She pulled the blankets over them, covering them where they could snuggle up after sensations had lowered and pulses had returned more to normal. She couldn’t think of a better evening she had had since her time in Syliras, a fact that was not lost upon her even in her mentally dulled state.
Dalavesta Stalinsa
Call Me 'Ves'

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous