Taln

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Taln

Postby Taln on August 6th, 2011, 1:52 am

Taln

Basic Information

Race: Mixed (Inarta/Fire Velispar)
Birthday & Age : 31 born 1 Winter 490

Languages

Language 1: Nari, Common, Fluent
Language 2: Ancient Tongue Fluent
Language 3: Poor-Svefra, Tawna, and Symenos

Physical Description Long, shaggy, dark copper hair, molten inhuman glowing golden eyes-they're Ivak's eyes.

6 ft, around 185 lbs. He looks lean and hungry. Lip and navel piercing. Whip, dagger and beating scars on back and left shoulder, eight-inch ragged talon sword scars on both the right thigh and matching one on the right side of his ribs near the back. Taln usually has a tired, lazy, very relaxed look to him. Probably due to his many night time extracurricular activities.

Gnosis: Taln has a mark each from Ssena (fear), Xhyvas (possibilities/potential), and Sylir/Glav (peace) as well as 3 marks of Ivak down his spine.

Character Concept Mostly a quiet man, he prefers heat, silence and solitude. He works as long as needed, no questions asked. Priest of Ivak. He has no high mastery of grinding XP skills in nearly 32 yrs. I played him as a PC purely. He was .... asleep for the last 11 years...

**Permanent Traits.
*Taln is Opportunistic. If there’s something for free, he’ll usually take it immediately and always remains on the lookout for more. This isn’t to say he’s greedy, because there’s a difference. He doesn’t take more than he needs, but he will accept all that he’s given, regardless of need-especially food.

*Unpretentious would be his second permanent trait. He doesn’t expect expensive clothes or fancy meals. Taln fully accepts that the clothing he wears is all he needs and he’s thankful for every mouthful of food he gets. Some might say pessimist, but as a former Dek, he’s just a realist in his rank and so far it’s been the key to his survival.

Situational Traits.
Taln is Ardent and this could be both negative and positive depending on the situation. He expresses a great depth of feeling in every happenstance even when he’s limited in what he’s allowed to say. His words, temper, posture, and thoughts all convey his redheaded, ardent nature.

*Dogmatic is the second situational trait for him. Taln doesn’t always have the right to voice his opinion, but he’ll still have a strong opinion, even if only in his thoughts. Granted, it’s not very smart to have an opinionated Dek, but that’s just who he is. Not caring about anything would be one of the most difficult things Taln could ever attempt.

Character History At twenty years old, Taln willingly gave his life in service of Ivak. Now he roams Syka as a Priest of Ivak.

His former life as an Inarta: A Dek born of an Endal father and Dek mother. He equated even a casual touch with pain, so it made him nervous and he didn't and still doesn't expect kindness. Half of his sight was stolen from him in a childhood attack so he had no depth perception growing up and he didn't see clearly again after he was five. Incredible hearing beyond the average range of humans and most animals. Taln used to lie or seduce his way out of a beating when he could. Ambidextrous. For a while, he gained a dodgy reputation as a 'pet dek,' among the women.

Let this be a lesson to you-I played him with no planning and he has no viable
Skills:
Socialization 29/100 Competent chatty?
Acting 4/100
Cleaning 3/100
Cooking: 2/100
Falconry: 10/100
Hunting: 3/100
Intimidation 11/100
Larceny 5/100
Leadership: 2/100
Logic: 2/100
Medicine 5/100
Negotiation 5/100
Observation 13/100
Organization 2/100
Rhetoric 10/100
Seduction: 10/100
Storytelling 5/100
Subterfuge: 15/100
Survival (Urban) 3/100
Talon sword: 10/100
Unarmed Combat: 17/100
Wilderness Survival: 2/100

Lore: :
Stealing food,
Lying to avoid a beating
The Notch System
Organizing clothing and blankets
The pain of moving around almost blind
Running down Avora,
Dealing poorly with unfair treatment,
Cowering like an abused animal,
Keeping ones guard up against a pretty face,
Feeling uncomfortable when given attention,
Believing the worst in all from the experiences with a few,
Knowing petulance,
Uncalled for kindness making one wary,
Tolerating a child,
Being marked as “special”
Laying low to avoid confrontation,
Negative thoughts lead to a negative demeanor,
Jumping to conclusions based on one’s caste,
Always assuming the worst,
Voicing appreciation,
Being mistaken for an Endal,
Spilling his problems,
Insulting Rista unintentionally,
Helping the Yasi who helped him,
Acting as a guard dog,
Dealing with prima donna horses,
Makeshift punching bags,
Feeling that there is a time and place for everything,
Sacrificing Ristas friendship to save her reputation,
Having a plan severely backfire,
Getting beat up by a girl,
Possessing excellent hearing,
Taking verbal abuse daily,
Saving a Yasi and not knowing it was Rista,
Seemingly always being there when Rista needed him most,
Accidentally revealing Reech to Rista,
Being weak to tears,
Having trouble understanding women,
Having trouble understanding girls/women,
Rekindling a friendship with Rista,
Oh crap pretty women- run away!
Saving Sarye’s scarf,
Flustered by kindness,
Doing anything to make Sarye stop crying,
Reech the baby falcon,
Finding something in common with a Chiet,
Helping Sarye find her sister,
Having an awkward conversation with Sarye,
Possessing a rather understanding personality,
Always looking out for others
Having to hoard food
Reveling in the feeling of a full stomach
Being drawn to a Symenestra
Assuming Drusilla wants a bed warmer
Being as fiery in temper as his hair
Unable to see ones self as attractive
An offering of protection from a Symenestra
Erecting a makeshift cooking fire
Roasting Marmot
Human mantling
A silk Lontev!
Being sung to sleep
Decorating
So. Much. Food.
A Wind Eagle? Calling to ME?
An Offering to a Wind Eagle
Drusilla's Unwavering Kindness
Protecting
An Eating Contest!
Enlisted for Duty

Equipment and Possessions Black Lontev 1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel Hahahahaha!
1 Talon Sword that's a gift from his possible father, passed to his mother to give to him. Technically, it's an heirloom.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ledger 150 pinions stashed away.

On the 52nd Summer of 511 AV, a kind Avora made him his very own custom black Lontev.

Taln was a pretty boy back in the day. Now he looks fiery eyed and ferocious, belying the gentleness of his nature. Just because he can, doesn't mean he will.

:o 52nd of Winter, 510 AV Flashback :o
Fire Dreams (Leo Varniak) -Completed!-

Ancient Thread List :
-Fall Threads-
Secret :
5th Day of Fall, 511 AV
[Mt. Skyinarta] Bagging Game[Taln]Kovac Miss you Mike...

5th of Fall, 511 AV
It's a Party, People! (Open) Completed

10th day Fall
Sleep deprived and Deks(Taln)Kikue

20th of Fall 511 AV
Reech finds a mate (Open) Sarye, Strix

-Summer Threads-10th of Summer, 511 AV
Squeaky Clean (Mesa)

20th of summer, 511 AV
Not Seeing is Believing (Solo)

40th of Summer, 511 AV
Unexpected Break(Rista) Complete

41st Summer, 511 AV
Hey isn't for horses(Rista) -Completed- *Strong behavioral differences after this date*

Summer 50, 511 AV
Clean it up dek(Solo)Complete

52nd of Summer 511 AV(maybe earlier than the other thread of the same date?)
[Sanikas Gate] A reluctant student(Flicker) with Rista -complete-

52nd of Summer, 511AV
(The Communal Kitchens)Eating Issues(Taln)Drusilla With Drusilla **wears an unusually well made Lontev after this date**-Completed-

53rd of Summer, 511 AV
[Darniva Common Rooms]Pain or Salvation(Taln) -Completed-

57 Summer, 511 AV
Two Reluctant Students(Rista, Taln)

Summer 72, 511 AV
Dawn of a New Day (Open) -Completed

76th of Summer, 511AV
[Edge of the World] Midnight Serenity(Taln)

78th of Summer, 511 AV
(Communal kitchens)kitchen dek(solo)

Spring threads 512:
Secret :
5th of Spring, 512, Evening
Dreaming to awaken the beast within(Sairque)

5th of Spring, 512 AV - mid-morning
Watching the embers die [open]

25, Spring 512 AV -with Aerin and Drusilla-
What am I? Where do I belong?(Open)

late night, 36th of spring, 512, AV.
It was an accident! I swear!(open if you like)

51st of Spring, 512 A.V. -with Tiaue'a-
Smoldering Spirits [Taln]

Ancient history It was a brutal past for the young man until Spring 1st, 512 AV. The one thing that remains consistent about Taln is that he's compelled to feel protective toward those weaker than him. While he's true inarta despite his past caste, he won't hesitate to defend even a stranger that's young, female and/or Yasi. It's gotten him beaten repeatedly and used to make no impression. Taln was much more reluctant to do or say anything in front of other people. He was always tall for his age and when the situation called for it, he would jump in to safeguard even the cruelest of Yasi children and teens. Speaking his mind has gotten him in severe trouble in the past and he's becoming the man he should've been the first time.
*On the 52nd Summer of 511 AV, Drusilla Avora made him his very own custom Lontev. Secretly he used to meet up with a peregrine falcon he hatched. He gave up a share of his food to feed the hatchling he kept sheltered in the back of a cave in the Warrens. **Reech, is now a grown (Long Dead Now) Peregrine falcon, released on the 20th of Fall, 511 AV.

Velispar form As a Velispar he is 8.5 feet (2.6 m) wide, 13.5 feet (4.1 m) in height, and 80,000 pounds (36,000 kg,) with crimson scales from nose to toes and a golden scaled underbelly. Inferno had a mate named Serenade who was a Sea Velispar. He can swim through the earth like its water and he's impervious to fire.
No one has yet seen him in this form, nor will they.

Last edited by Taln on December 1st, 2022, 4:19 am, edited 157 times in total.
Taln
Ivak's will be done

Words: 246324
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2011, 12:57 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Never Say Die (1)

Taln

Postby Taln on August 6th, 2011, 4:24 am

Taln

General Information :
Taln

Age 32 in 1 Winter, a mark each from Ssena (fear), and Xhyvas (possibilities/potential), and Sylir/Glav (peace) as well as three burning marks of Ivak down the spine. Long shaggy copper hair and molten glowing golden eyes.
six feet, 185 lbs.

Aesthetics :
He sees himself as a free man.
Others see him as tall and a bit thin with molten inhuman eyes. He was a pretty boy years ago but that was eons before.
His favorite body feature is his hair. It keeps his face hidden when it grows out.
He's physically fit, if a bit thin
He wears a patched pair of Bryda and used to not like to wear a shirt coz he overheated easy. Now he loves the heat. He owns a new standard lontev, and a custom black silk Lontev that was made by Drusilla Avora.

Family :
Didn't know who his father was and his mother was beaten to death years ago.
He doesn't know of any brothers, sisters or extended family.
Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Don't know. He doesn't have either.
Do you treat animals like family? He wouldn't know. He doesn't have a family.

Born in wind reach. Left Syka 70 Fall 522.
If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Wherever he is.
Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Any place hot or as close to the hearth as he can get.
Where do you fear to be? He doesn't. "In killing me, I am marked by Ssena and Glav has blessed me with peace. Ivak's will be done."

Traits :
Professional whipping boy. Takes his punishment in solitude.
Beating and whip scars on back on shoulders, Talon sword scar on both my right side and thigh. Ambidextrous. Eidetic memory-NOT a blessing. Heard is remembered.
Speaks in the Ancient Tongue, Nari and Common, and learned a little Svefra, Tawna and Symenos. very quiet, fairly deep voice. Got yelled at a lot for talking too quietly. Talk just gets him into more trouble. It's safer to just nod or shake his head.

When nervous or undecided, he plays with his lip ring and covers his face by keeping his head bowed. Hair makes a pretty good shield against someone not liking how you look at them.
Lip ring and a navel ring. Doesn't need tattoos--He's got scars instead.

Occupations :
What is your occupation? Priest of Ivak
Do you like/dislike your work? Why? It's not about liking it.
If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? "I am what I want to be."
What occupation do you admire the most? Why? People who help birds or work with them
What occupation do you least like? Why?

Childhood :
I He was a fearless kid.
What is your favorite memory from childhood? Being able to see clearly.
What is your worst memory from childhood? When that Avora took his perfect eye sight and made it suck.
What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? Got none.
Who was your most influential role model? Leo Varniak and Ivak.

Education :
Mostly linguistics
Do you like/dislike learning? Yes
Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Being a Dek
How do you learn best? hearing.
What are your educational goals for the future?

Relationships :
Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? No. he was a Dek.
Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Does it matter?
Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Yea, twelve or thirteen years old, an Endal got him drunk. Don't really remember.
Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Yea. At twelve or thirteen years old, an Endal got him drunk. Don't really remember.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. Got drunk at twelve or thirteen and had his first everything.
Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No.
What sort of alcohol do you prefer? whatever he's given.
Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? Had them, but not by choice. Hate 'em all.
What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Hate drugs coz it always leads to something. Don't mind some alcohol.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? He likes looking at the sky at night though sometimes.
Do you like to read? Yes!
What annoys you more than anything else? Constant loud noises and crowds.
What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? stargaze or sleep.
What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?

Favorites :
What is your favorite color or colors? Gold. it's unique.
What is your favorite time of day? sunset favorite time of day.
What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? Reech, he was a peregrine falcon.
What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? It's all just food
What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Not anymore.

Outlook :
Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Irrevlevant
What are your religious views? Never forget Ivak or Sylir/Glav. The Gods are closer than you think. Close enough to reach out and touch you. Don't piss 'em off.
Would you be able to kill?
What are your views on sex? Been there, done that
What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Being anything except a Dek; and he's no longer a Dek.

Actions :
What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? The best was finding and hatching a small egg from an abandoned nest. The new/old best is when Ivak found him.
What is your greatest regret? That he had to die to live.
What is your best/worst memory? "At five years old, I was apprenticed to an Avora because she said I had good hands for it. After a few bells in her company, I'd found she was very protective of her work--and paranoid. She was late for teaching so I waited and waited. I picked up a pretty bit of glass art and studied it, trying to figure out how she'd made such a beautiful thing.

She'd entered the door behind me and I guess she thought she was sneaking up on me or something. The Avora had no idea that I'd heard her-it's just a thing I got. I hear stuff really good. Anyways, I turned to look at her and she yelled at me. I was so surprised that the glass fell outta my hands and she was petching maaaad!

The woman had her glass dyes nearby and threw them at me in fury. I covered my eyes a chime too late and haven't seen anything clear since. I'll never be perfectly whole because of it."

They allowed him a technical Yasi apprenticeship, but no one would take someone who couldn't see perfectly. A combination of nearsightedness and no depth perception makes for a very limited amount of learning. They had him doing Dek work from the start, knowing he can't see perfectly. So he was trained to be a Dek since six years old.
After the incident, he was blind for three weeks and his vision was about half the normal range with no depth perception. Now the worst/best: "I was water and air and earth and fire. I died and came alive again. I am fire and I like it. A lot."
If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? Nothing. All that happens is as it should be.
What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Hatching little Reech and dying to defend Ivak.

Emotions :
How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? He used to lie, but not now. He was born a Dek but now he's free to speak his mind when he chooses to.
Do you have any biases or prejudices? Not any more.
What makes you happy? Learning languages.
Who or what, if anything, would you die for? My Peregrine falcon, Reech, but he's gone now. Leo Varniak and Ivak.
What makes you angry? Anyone who bullies someone.

Relationships :
In general, how do you treat others? With as much silence as possible
Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Leo is the only real acquaintance he's ever made. He's not sure what it would mean to have a friend.
Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Leo Varniak, for having the conviction and courage to do what is right. Those who care for birds. It's noble and all birds are to be respected.
Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. Not married or paired. Ideal lover? Don't know
Do you trust anyone to protect you? Leo Varniak, Ivak, Xhyvas and Sylir/Glav.

Group Situations :
Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? It depends on the situation.
Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? It depends on the situation.
Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? No. Too noisy.
Do you care what others think of you? No. Not any more.
What do you think of others, in general? Don't know.

Self Image :
What is your greatest strength as a person? His eidetic memory and excellent hearing.
What is your greatest weakness?
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing. He accepts himself for who he is.
Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted
Are you generally organized or messy? Organized

Beliefs :
What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Ivak, Xhyvas, and Sylir/Glav.
Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Ssena, because she killed him
Do you have any Gnosis Marks? One mark each from Ssena (fear), and Xhyvas (possibilities/potential), and Sylir/Glav (peace) as well as 3 from Ivak.
What lengths would you go to to please your deity? He died for Ivak and would do it again.
Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Nothing is too much if you truly have conviction. To stop caring is to stop truly living.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Knowledge
What is the best part of life? Warmth
What is the best part of death? Escaped from being a Dek. Not being a Dek anymore!
If you could choose, how would you want to die? He did die, and now he's alive.
What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? To not be a stupid dumb idiot brute beast Dek. He did die and come back, but only the other Inarta know that.
Last edited by Taln on December 3rd, 2022, 5:43 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Taln
Ivak's will be done

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Taln

Postby Taln on August 14th, 2011, 7:05 pm

Three days grace, Animal I have become. Taln's evolving personality showing the darker side of being Dek.

Animal I Have Become lyrics
Songwriters: Stock, Barry; Brown, Gavin; Gontier, Adam; Sanderson, Neil; Walst, Brad;

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal!
This animal, this animal

I can't escape myself
So many times I've lied
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Somebody help me tame this animal

Somebody help me through this nightmare
I can't control myself
Somebody wake me from this nightmare
I can't escape this hell

This animal, this animal
This animal, this animal
This animal, this animal
This animal

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Somebody help me tame this animal!
This animal I have become

Drowning Pool-Let the bodies hit the floor

Last edited by Taln on April 1st, 2012, 10:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Taln
Ivak's will be done

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Taln

Postby Taln on September 27th, 2011, 3:47 pm

Charlie Hunnam is a doppelganger
Previous model was Travis Fimmel.
Last edited by Taln on November 2nd, 2022, 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Taln
Ivak's will be done

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Taln

Postby Taln on October 4th, 2011, 5:24 pm

THANK YOU CACHET! This video is so officially Taln's theme song!

Throw Me Away by KORN

Last edited by Taln on October 21st, 2022, 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Taln
Ivak's will be done

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Taln

Postby Taln on March 25th, 2012, 8:27 pm

Taln has a Krivas Mark from Ssena on his right shoulder.
A mark from Xhyvas (possibilities/potential), and a mark from /Glav (peace) It's a symbol of Infinity, as well as 3 Azenth Marks of Ivak down his spine, via: Fire Dreams (Leo Varniak)
Glowing molten fiery eyes, unnaturally hot body temperature. I like the fire within.

Last edited by Taln on October 21st, 2022, 9:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Taln
Ivak's will be done

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Taln

Postby Taln on March 29th, 2012, 10:47 pm

Wiki Notes to self: Priest/Priestess - 3 Gnosis Marks
At this stage, Ivak owns the follower. Not only are they allowed immunity from fire and the ability to multiply it, but they become acutely aware of the movements of magma beneath the earth's surface in a very accurate and predictable way. As well as being able to manipulate and multiply fire, they can manipulate magma as well. With this ability, dedicated Azenth can discharge volcanoes before they reach explosive levels and endanger civilizations. They can also, to a certain extent, manipulate magma and release tension caused on faults in order to prevent or create earthquakes. Azenth have no control over tension on faults that are caused from the natural movement of the earth not due to magma upwelling. In addition, they cannot eliminate or reduce magma, but only multiply it.
1st and 2nd marks :
Marked - 1 Gnosis Mark
An Azenth with one Mark has one very important ability; they gain the immunity to fire. At one mark, the heat of a fire can still be felt, but it does not burn them. If they work with fire routinely, say as a magical discipline of Reimancy or routinely build fires, then the heat of that fire is often absorbed by them and keeps their body temperature relatively higher compared to 'normal' individuals of their race. Singularly marked Azenth often make incredibly talented firewalkers and firedancers with very little effort. In addition, at this level, Ivak marked people often sense the underlying strongly building emotion of another person, but cannot tell specifically what has caused those emotions. For example, if someone is experiencing a powerful upheaval of emotion - say grief - the Azenth can detect that, but will not understand what caused it. Mundane emotions - everyday joy, sorrow, etc are not picked up by Azenth. Instead, Azenth hone in and narrow down on only strong intense boiling emotions. They can often tell when someone has newly fallen in love, or if another completely hates something or someone with a passion. The only rule is that the emotion has to be intensely strong for them to feel it. Even urges, like the desire to steal, can be detected if they are overwhelming.

Favored - 2 Gnosis Marks
Individuals with a second Gnosis Mark will gain the ability to multiply fire. They can turn a single spark into a raging forest fire if they desire, however, they cannot by Ivak's very nature, limit or control that fire. At this point, such fires will not harm them at all. It might burn off their clothing and possessions though. Secondarily marked Ivak followers can also multiply emotions. A single powerful resentment can be nudged into a burning hatred if an Azenth decides is necessary. Conversely though, an Azenth can redouble positive emotions as well. They've been equally known to augment peacekeepers and negotiations to keep people on target and help reach agreements. An added ability at this level is sensing the pressure of molten rock or magma beneath the surface of the world. When the pressure begins to build, Ivak worshipers are incredibly sensitive to this. These buildups can cause earthquakes and in extreme cases volcanic eruptions.

Marks look like entwined flames - Gold. Ivak's Gnosis Marks (3 down the spine)- a burning flame that becomes more elaborate as the power he infuses in his followers increases aka numbers of marks. Control Fire, Emotional Control

Krivas Mark from Ssena: Marked on right shoulder - 1 Gnosis Mark
Immunity to fear, aura of confidence, sense fear in others, know a person's greatest fear.
Know and Manipulate the Fear of Others
Stylized symbols that cause unease
First mark Terrorizing or Causing Fear in Others
*Most of this is copied from the Wiki so I can try to keep track of things*

Last edited by Taln on October 21st, 2022, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taln
Ivak's will be done

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Taln

Postby Taln on April 21st, 2012, 4:51 pm

It’s 8 AM, this hell I’m in
Seems I’ve crossed a line again
For being nothing more than who I am

So break my bones and throw your stones
We all know that life ain’t fair
But there’s more of us we’re everywhere
We don’t have to take this back against the wall
We don’t have to take this we can end it all
All you’ll ever be is a fading memory of a bully
Make another joke while they hang another rope so lonely
Push them to the dirt till the words don’t hurt can you hear me
No one’s gonna cry on the very day you die you’re a bully
Think it through you can’t undo
Whenever I see black and blue I feel the past, I share the bruise
With everyone who’s come and gone

My head is clear my voice is strong, now I’m right here to right the wrong
It’s 8 AM, the hell I’m in
Your voice is strong, now right the wrong

Last edited by Taln on December 3rd, 2022, 5:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Taln
Ivak's will be done

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Taln

Postby Taln on October 23rd, 2022, 11:59 pm

Autumn 522 threads :
43 Fall 522 AV Complete
Dropping in

43 Fall 522 AV Evening Complete
Looking around

44 Fall 522 AV
Step Up

51 Fall 522 AV Complete
Frenemies(Mitt)

52 Fall 522 AV Complete
Temporary Striker(Taln)

52 Fall 522, Evening Complete
A step in the right direction

53 Fall 522 Complete
A Frenemy can be the best teacher(Mitt)

54 Fall 522 Complete
Why can't you just be normal?(Mitt)

70 Fall 522
You wouldn't understand(Taln)

Taln
Ivak's will be done

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes