Knights in Stolen Pelts [Markus Andres]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Nidassasyae on February 15th, 2011, 1:33 pm

"You too, Markus," Nida said, returning the firm shake of the man's hand. She did not understand the coy look on his face, being not entirely used to the ways and subtleties of his race. Well, she wasn't really used to subtleties in general.

"Oh, I'd forgotten about that." Nidassasyae bit her lip, cursing silently. Of course, humans weren't comfortable running about in their skins. That Markus was kind enough to remind her about human customs was a very noble thing of him to do, at least, that was the way she saw it. Of course, Nida had no idea that he had been struggling to keep his eyes off the rest of her body during their discussion. She wouldn't have minded in any case, since she was perfectly comfortable without restricting clothing. Her Bondmate on the other hand, perhaps it was for the best that Markus had behaved the way he had.

"Thanks again, for everything," The Kelvic leaped up and gave the squire a quick hug, before turning away shyly. Was she even allowed to do that, what with Seliarus? Perhaps, or perhaps not. Anyways, it didn't matter, Markus was just a friend.

[END]
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Words: 222053
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2010, 12:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Artist (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Leviathan on March 5th, 2011, 6:38 pm

Thread Award!
Nidassasyae

Skills
Skill Gain Info.
Observation 1 --
Rhetoric 2 --
Storytelling 1 --
Interrogation 1 --

Lore
Syliras Geography (Moderate)
Anger through the Bond
The Reaction of Men to Bare Skin

Markus

Skills
Skill Gain Info.
Observation 2 --
Interrogation 2 --
Philosophy 1 --

Lore
Syliras Geography (Moderate)
Kelvic Bonding (Basic)
Sneaking a Peek, and Looking Away
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Previous