[Endrykas AS Office - Cardinal]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Cardinal on November 24th, 2010, 11:17 pm

Welcome! Welcome! This is my office. Fortunately for you I keep it neater than I do my physical office… But please feel free to communicate with me here while I get things all set up a pretty.

Nidassasyae_Iskedarst: In terms of ferocity: Cardinal > Canadian Geese

As part of the AS Team on Endrykas, you can count on me to be fluttering about doing what it is I should be doing. I’ll be happy to grade threads and answer questions for you. You may even be able to talk me into modding something special for you. ;)

Thread Awards

You have two great options for getting your threads graded in Endrykas: Mixcoatl and me. If you choose me, please be sure to provide the link and name of the thread you’d like me to grade. Feel free to speak up on what you’re working on building, so I can make sure we’re on the same page.

Moderation Threads

More to come…

Threads To Be Graded Shortly :
(Your Thread Here!!!)

Development Projects and Modded Threads in the Works – Both Staff and Personal :
The Flora of Cyphrus – A personal project, but please feel free to chime in all the same!

Modding Dahlia's Winter in the Sea of Grass - I would like to get a small group together for at least the final bit of the journey. So if you're interested, let me know.

Teaching Sama'el leatherworking

Giving Jarhal a little sight seeing tour

Teaching Conrad philtering

Game on!
Last edited by Cardinal on January 12th, 2011, 2:25 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Note: I am getting back into the groove of things. Thank you for your patience.
Assistant Storyteller of Endrykas
My Office | Endrykas Lore | Endrykas Play | Drykas Lore
Cardinal
Secretly Itzpapalotl

Words: 12425
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2010, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on December 15th, 2010, 6:17 am

Here are some fragments of posts. Koray hasn't logged in since 9/13; Matt said he wasn't going to play Aiken anymore; Arlen hasn't logged in since 10/24. No rush, but I would appreciate a quick look over. The one with Arlen, I guess I mostly need to deduct the cost of tattoos from my ledger.

Cautious Hunters
The Littlest Pavilion
Cleanliness
New Growth

THANK YOU!
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Sabazios on January 5th, 2011, 2:40 pm

So yeah, look in the spoiler

Super Secret Picture :

It's a little late, but hey the sentiment holds. Go back into your mind a couple days and then look at this.

Official Edict To All Drykas Pavilions: "You Make Love, I'll Deal With The Rest"
Sabazios
Papa Vinnie

Words: 36329
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2010, 11:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Ariel on January 12th, 2011, 9:51 pm

Hey Cardinal, Edalene and I would appreciate it if you could grade our thread Step Right Over: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post55142.html#p55142
It is about when Ariel nearly gets stepped on (AGAIN), and she freaks out on Eda. The thread chronicles their first encounter. None of us are looking for any skills in particular, simply whatever you can give. Possible lores for Eda, don't pick on the pycon, little balls of fury. For Ariel- Don't smush me! Taking your anger out on a boot. Thanks again.

Ariel
Ariel
I'm NOT Short, I'm Fun-Sized!

Words: 181717
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2010, 9:27 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Trios on February 2nd, 2011, 7:08 pm

Greetings Cardinal, I ask of thee to grade-th my thread whenever tho hast a fleeting moment to do so...

It is called-th by name-th...

"Birth of a Captain"
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic6315.html

What ever you see fit to bestow upon my brow I will be humbled and in your dept.

Thankest thee so much..

:)
THEME
"Look to the gods then look to your hands, if your going to depend on one go with the one that is attached."
Trios
Bow to nothing, live for everything.

Words: 144086
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2010, 1:03 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on March 24th, 2011, 3:24 pm

Hi All.

Letting you know this AS has been retired due to inactivity. If you have ungraded threads, please move them to Sab or Mix's office and then make sure they know they've been sitting a LONG TIME.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)