What Have We Here? (Nasilia)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Yanessavhanet on March 8th, 2011, 9:05 pm

Season of Spring, Day 5, 511 AV

Even though it was spring Vhanet still clutched her fur lined cloak close about her as she wandered the streets of Alvadas. Even with the weather warming it was much colder her than the home she had grown in. Despite the chill though she had been enjoying her time in the city of illusions so far. Ever changing and chaotic she delighted in every surprise that she came across, and hunting here had also proved more enjoyable than she had had in a long time.

She was not hunting today, at least not for food. She had eaten a fair amount lately, and so while it digested she roamed the city. She did not care where she ended up, or what she found, she just wanted to see where things would lead her if she followed the paths that appeared before her. So she walked the streets of Alvadas, turning where she wanted, her dark eyes searching for something or someone of interest to play with.
Yanessavhanet
Alt of Alenias, Deceptive Seductress

Words: 83625
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2011, 4:37 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nasilia on March 9th, 2011, 9:24 pm

Nasilia had been searching the town for a while on any other leads, but the tracks seemed to go cold here in this ever shifting city. She sighed and resigned to the simple fact that perhaps she would never see her mother again. The Symenestra turned to her chambers earlier that day and started packing, taking what little she had brought with her and decided that her next destination was Kalinor. She knew her father didn't believe she could find her, but disappointing him nonetheless was still heart breaking.

She stepped onto the streets and was immediately annoyed; she had no idea how to get out of this infernal contraption of a town! It was already bad enough that she failed, but to find herself trapped? She felt her fangs shift in her mouth, and the fact that she was even mildly hungry was not a good thing. Her poison was more potent and her desire for the flesh of others was increasing. It was just best to eat someone inconspicuous and get out of town.

The woman went up and down several streets but to no avail; there was just no getting out of here. She leaned against a street corner and rubbed her head, trying to calm down, trying to collect herself though she could feel passing eyes on her, which only increased her misery.
Nasilia
Come home to me...

Words: 31120
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2011, 6:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Symenestra

Postby Yanessavhanet on March 14th, 2011, 6:38 pm

After a little time of looking around Vhanet paused in her wanderings at a surprising sight. A Symenestra, and not the one she had met the previous season. Not only was this Symenestra unfamiliar, but she was a woman. Remembering the sight of Dinvidus' glorious fangs Vhanet gave a soft shiver and started to walk towards the woman. Perhaps a friendly encounter would give her a better chance to obtain some of the venom she sought. If nothing else it would prove fun to play the game once again.

Putting a slight hesitation to her steps Vhanet approached the female Symenestra. Her face was an image of slightly nervous curiousness, and she stopped well outside of the woman's reach. Giving a little fidget she hesitated a moment longer before giving a soft clearing of her throat, "P... Pardon me? Are... Are you a Symenestra?"

Though she was giving the impression of nervousness there was also a hint of a smile on her lips, one that spoke of interest and curiosity. Of course, it might not work if Dinvidus had spoken to this woman already, but taking chances were all part of the game.
Last edited by Yanessavhanet on March 18th, 2011, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nasilia on March 15th, 2011, 7:42 pm

She had never met nor heard of Dinvidus in her life though if she were to search the name up, she could learn more about him. Unaware of the things going on around her, she felt her mind returning to the current reality she was in long enough to register the Dhani's approach. She noted her nervousness and felt as though she herself was some sort of exotic animal put up on display for another person's amusement, perhaps her's. She frowned in reaction to her question, mostly due to her current emotions, and said, "Yes I am...can I help you?"

Nasilia folded her arms and looked the woman over, wondering if she could trust her: her mind immediately said no. That was the usual answer, and of course the one that would most likely save her life one day. In any case, she expected this one to ask a series of questions that she didn't feel nor want to answer. Perhaps she'd prattle on about why she was barefoot, why she had lanky arms, if she kills people, could she show her her fangs, etc.

Her patience wasn't thinned to a breaking point though, and she decided to at least give her a minute of her time. She would rather be answering bothersome questions rather than dwell on how she had failed to find her stepmother.
Nasilia
Come home to me...

Postby Yanessavhanet on March 18th, 2011, 5:54 pm

Vhanet's smile grew as the Symenestra answered that she was, and she took half a step closer to the other woman, "I have never met one of your kind before, but I have hoped to for a time. Might I know... why are you in the city?"

There was still a hint of nervousness to her face, but it was quickly being replaced by pleasant eagerness. She was still keeping her distance, like one would do with a possibly dangerous animal, but she did offer her hand with a small gasp and an apologetic smile, "Ah, forgive my bad manner. I am Vhanet, and I am very happy to meet you."

The woman seemed to be be unhappy about something, maybe Vhanet's approach, but she had a feeling it was something other than that. She hadn't looked particularly happy even before Vhanet had approached. Perhaps that would prove to be the key to obtaining the venom. A little this for that, as it where, but for now she would play the wide eyed admirer.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nasilia on March 19th, 2011, 8:47 pm

She wanted to assume human...of course one assumed human, what could make a better guess? But she knew a human wouldn't be stupid enough to approach her like this. If they were well they would find out just why one shouldn't approach a hungry Symenestra so casually. That name...no there was no way she was human, at least not fully human. She had heard human names in this town, and it just sounded too unique to be considered human. Still what did she know, she just poked her head up to the outside world, she was hardly one to be making such assumptions.

The spider woman still didn't know what this one wanted; was she just simply fascinated that there were Symenestra in the world? She didn't know if Vhanet was going to treat her like a unique person or a zoo animal, and she didn't want to find out. She nodded to her and said, "Well I'm happy to make the appearance then, but I was actually just leaving town. I was looking for someone and..*sigh*..I do not think she is here." She craned her head and looked down the road to make sure that her way out was still there. This conversation was going to end up making her have to find a way out of here all over again, and she did not like that prospect. Still she thought she could entertain this one a little longer; she knew the only true reason she was being so cold was because she was upset to start with.
Nasilia
Come home to me...

Postby Yanessavhanet on March 28th, 2011, 6:46 pm

There was definitely something bothering the Symenestra, and when the woman provided a hint of what it was Vhanet gave a small nod of her head, "Who are you looking for? I have been here for a time, and might have already found them while I wandered," she gave a polite smile to the Symenestra, "Looking for anything can be better and quicker with two, no?"

She was doing her best to appear pleasant and kind as she spoke, as experience showed that not many women were happy at attempts of seduction, but that left her less to work with than she was normally used to. For anything else she would have simply moved on and tried to find a man, but Symenestra were rare enough she was willing to put in the extra effort to try and get a good sample of that delightful sounding venom.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nasilia on March 28th, 2011, 7:41 pm

Nasilia had incredible doubts that Vhanet knew where she was, leaving the only possibility to be that she was warming up to her...or at least trying to. It wasn't that Nasilia was a cold-hearted wench, but this was something especially sensitive to her. She would at least be nice for now though it would take every fiber of her patience to do so at the moment which she felt was fair. This one didn't deserve to be yelled at for things unrelated to her.

She simply said, "Another Symenestra female...she is my step mother, and someone has taken her. I'm heading home because I realized that for her to be kidnapped within my home city would require such a level of planning and intelligence that the person or people who did do it have probably already covered their tracks. The leads I've had have been cold for a while now; I have no idea where to look for her now. It's why I hate this city and its ever changing streets as they probably used this as a rendezvous point to throw me off so if I were to ever meet the designer of this town I would most certainly have a dialogue with that person that would end with a knife embedded in the back of their skull."

She realized she essentially vented to this stranger, but at this point in time, she needed to release some steam lest she just start on a hunger frenzy and eat the poor girl. She sighed and rubbed her head, saying, "Also I advise you leave me lest things get worse for you see, a Symenestra's venom is stronger when he or she is hungry, and I am indeed very hungry. I'd rather not lose myself to a frenzy and harm you as it would prove to be problematic for the both of us let alone the fact that I don't have a particular interest in going on feeding frenzies."
Nasilia
Come home to me...

Postby Yanessavhanet on March 30th, 2011, 5:28 pm

Vhanet's smile fell as the woman explained that it was another Symenestra, and it was swept aside by shock at the revelation that the Symenestra had been taken. As the woman vented her frustrations Vhanet did her best to let the shock fade away to a sympathetic look. It was not an expression she was used to showing, but she had seen others give it at times. It did sound like a difficult situation, trying to track someone in this ever changing city, and while Vhanet could care less what happened to the woman's step mother it did make it harder to gain the Symenestra's favor.

The mention of food provided another option, and some intrigue. It seemed this woman was much more aggressive than Dinvidus had been. That was certainly interesting, and she wanted to delve further, but it wasn't time for the game to end yet. Putting on a slightly nervous look Vhanet pulled her backpack off and carefully started to open it while keeping half an eye on the woman, "Have you looked in the Center, next to the Gaping Maw? I have heard it will never change. For food, do you like meat?" she produced a good sized piece of salted meat from the bag and held it out slightly hesitantly, "You may eat, if you like."

She had no problem giving up the meat if it would help satisfy the Symenestra. It was part of her emergency food, but it was emergency food because she could not bring herself to eat such unsatisfying food unless she was starving. Hopefully the Symenestra would not be so picky.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nasilia on April 1st, 2011, 2:40 am

Nasilia wasn't really paying attention to the woman's body language as she really didn't care what she thought right now. She was just a body who could hopefully sympathize with her enough to satisfy her need to be comforted in times of crisis. The fact that she offered some good information and some food was enough for now, and she took the meat without hesitation. Her fangs extended as she eyed the meat, and she took a large bite out of it, practically tearing the thing completely in half.

She at least had the decency to chew her food but it was clear she hadn't eaten in a bit, and it was probably due to the fact that she hadn't brought her money with her. Of course Nasilia wouldn't admit to such a stupid blunder, but she had food now, and she could live off of it until she got back home to her family. When she did finally swallow, she sighed, fangs still extended as they would not retract for at least a minute. She looked to Vhanet and said quietly, "Forgive my...poor table manners. I'd eat someone raw and on the spot if I had gone another hour of hunger."

Nasilia would ask before taking another bite, "So then...I'm a Symenestra and you're curious though excuse my rudeness yet again, but I'd rather not be asked generic and general questions right now. However if you do have real business with me, I won't turn you away. I hope you can understand my impatience right now, I am actually much more levelheaded when I'm not in this much distress."
Nasilia
Come home to me...

Next