Outsider (Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Outsider (Closed)

Postby Aidara on April 30th, 2011, 12:06 am

"Well, that is one angry person." The whole experience had Addy floating in a sea of emotions, being tossed back and forth between petulance, anger, and confusion until finally... she just didn't care. The 'old' Addy, before her emotions became the driving force of her actions, just let things roll off her back with a smile.

So that's what she did- let it go. Turning to her two favorite women, she smiled and extended a hand to the both of them. Sira was closer, and so she didn't have to wait long to entwine her fingers, but her hand stayed extended to Sai. Addy knew her sister wasn't pleased that she had brought an Outsider into their home, but she hoped she could earn forgiveness "Lets go get drunk." The dimpled smile and cheerful tone hinted towards joking, but Addy's eyes spoke the truth. Only a strong drink would be an appropriate end to this petch-up of a day.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Outsider (Closed)

Postby Sairque on April 30th, 2011, 11:29 pm

The man departed and Sai rubbed the back of her neck, puzzled expression pointed toward the closed door. What a petched up encounter. Shaking her head, she turned toward Addy, a brief flash of disappointment crossing her face before her hand extended to take the offering. Catabasis mulled things over in the back of her mind, a blank slate between herself and some of his thoughts. That was the wall no Endal dared cross. At least, none that she knew.

"I'm sure an eye will be kept on him and his party. It won't be hard to get rid of any of them should it be required. I guess he knows what that shadow following him around is, but he really should have let you take him to Rhaus," she said to Sira with a shrug before tugging on her sister. "Let's go get some drinks, indeed."
"Oneday I wished upon a star
And woke up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me."
Sairque
It's so empty in here

Words: 424341
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2010, 12:15 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Outsider (Closed)

Postby Gossamer on May 3rd, 2011, 5:30 pm

Character: Ulric
Experience: + 5 Rheotoric, +2 Leadership, +4 Debate, +1 Drawing, +2 Teaching
Lore: Studying new cultures – The process of it. Making converstation. Giving ominous warnings. A Wind Reach Eagle’s Aerie, Having Trust Issues, Anticipating your opponent, Making grand exits, Getting Frustrated

Character: Sira
Experience: +4 Interrogation, +5 Leadership, +3 Observation, 2 Teaching
Lore: Initiating conversations with strangers. Gasvik (Partial), Having Trust Issues, Knowing Leo Varniak’s Purpose in Wind Reach (partial/trouble), Offering Explainations, Knowing Ivak’s prison is threatened, Talking to Wind Eagles Silently, Holding Secret Converstations in a Crowd,

Character: Silwyn
Experience: +2 Observation
Lore: Eavesdropping on strangers

Character: Aidara
Experience: + 3 Interrogation, +1 Hostessing, +5 Observation
Lore: Utilizing Psychic Bonds Between Twins, Being left out of the loop and throwing a fit about it, Coaching oneself through awkward situations using internal dialog, Talking to wind Eagles Silently, Holding secret conversations in a crowd, Being Hospitable, If in doubt – get drunk.

Character: Sairque
Experience: +3 Leadership, +2 Observation
Lore: Repurposing wounded/handicapped riders, Making lists of people that need killing (Glav Navik, Akvin Kultra, Leo Varniak, Torc Ironwood.), Using eagles as go-betweens in silent conversations, Holding Secret Conversations in a crowd, if in doubt – get drunk.

Additional Note: I have to admit I was a little annoyed Silwyn wrote a crowd into the scene that Ulric set up with being a quiet night where he was sitting on a bench carved from the walls and then Sira sat down, then Silwyn said she stood BEHIND Sira’s right shoulder. Please pay attention to what others write. The thread progressed after that and I was starting to enjoy it. I could sense Ulric's frustrations. I wish the girls would have been less 'gang' and more 'curious' to get more answers out of him. It was a great thread I just wished it would have went somewhere other than where it went which was with Ulric leaving angry and the girls headed straight to the bar/bottle.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous