After Hours [Kendall]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

After Hours [Kendall]

Postby Hadrian on April 21st, 2011, 3:34 am

Hadrian felt the flutter of Kendall's heart beneath feverish skin and the cage of his bones, the bird inside him beating against its prison to reach his hand. There was the faintest of smiles at first, like a dawn breaking, and then the first realization of power.

"Indeed," he said quietly, watching Kendall intently, his hand sliding away from that frantic heart to explore the body further.

"So it would seem, Hadrian Aelius. So it would seem."
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

After Hours [Kendall]

Postby Archon on May 11th, 2011, 8:01 pm

Illumination of Development

Hadrian
  • +4 Rhetoric
  • +3 Philosophy
  • +2 Seduction
  • +2 Morphing
  • +1 Reimancy

Lores: The worries of romance, Building yourself up with other's words, Sharing deep moments, Kendall Transformation (Basic)

Care to see more? :
Rhetoric experience for the general conversation, Philosophy for the talk of identities and changing, Seduction for the romance/sexy, and Morphing/Reimancy experience for your use of them.

Kendall Saarinen
  • +4 Rhetoric
  • +3 Philosophy
  • +3 Seduction

Lores: Letting the inside out, Building another up, Reassuring with the heart, Just letting go

Care to see more? :
Rhetoric experience for the general conversation, Philosophy for the discussion on identities, and Seduction for the romantic gestures throughout.

Notes:A very sweet and passionate thread. I greatly enjoyed this little glimpse into the private romance of Hadrian and Kendall. :)
My posting and other AS work will be slow for the time being. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll try to get back up and running at full speed soon.
Archon
Luminous Herald

Words: 107090
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2011, 12:34 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous