[Location] The Captain's Hall

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Postby Marius on July 30th, 2010, 1:39 am

“My dear,” Marius spoke with a wistful smile, “I try to avoid the allure of cherries. Although sweet and juicy on the outside, they have hearts of stone. No, I shall stick with less dangerous fruit,” he said softly. With that, Marius blew Astrid a kiss and turned to leave. “Until another time, my dear.”
Marius
Give us a kiss!

Words: 26675
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2010, 5:06 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alvena Celandine on May 24th, 2011, 7:20 pm

31st of Spring, 511 AV

Shortly after ship had landed earlier that day, Alvina was directed by one of the men at the dock to go to the captain's hall if she needed anything. She could barely understand the man's strong Denvalian accent, and after a few frustrating attempts at communication, he had ended up guiding her half the way and pointed her towards the rest.

The main hall was empty, and Alvina was feeling more and more uncomfortable. She cupped her hands close to her body, her posture being evidence of her anxious behavior. "H-Hello?" her soft voice resounded through the room, as she stood unsure of what to do next.
Alvena Celandine
Player

Words: 27975
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2011, 9:43 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Tabarnac on May 25th, 2011, 12:54 am

Alvina's thread continues here.
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Words: 346698
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous