[Flashback] Body Language (Reaver)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

[Flashback] Body Language (Reaver)

Postby Verilian on June 21st, 2011, 12:49 am

Rayage

• +3 Observation
  • +3 Alchemy
  • +3 Philosophy
  • +1 Teaching

Lores: Alchemical Mistakes (Basic), What Animation Is (Basic), Good and Evil are Human Creations, What Alchemy Is (Advanced), Magical Theory (Basic), The Possibilities of Mixing Alchemy and Animation, Issuing a Challenge, Teaching Alchemy (Basic)

Reaver

• +1 Cartography
  • +1 Investigation
  • +1 Surgery
  • +1 Medicine
  • +1 Teaching
  • +2 Animation
  • +1 Alchemy

Lores: Autopsy of an Alchemically Altered Body (Poor), Alchemical Mistakes (Basic), What Alchemy Is (Basic), The Possibilities of Mixing Alchemy and Animation, Magical Theory (Basic), Reluctantly Accepting a Challenge, Animating a Large Object (Basic), Principals of Alchemy (Basic)

You Question My Logic? :
Okay, the only thing I really feel requires explanation is the autopsy. Since I could not pinpoint a single autopsy skill, I gave you a point into each Medicine, Surgery, and Investigation to cover the skill. Other than that, I think both of your xp awards should be easy to understand. However, if you feel I missed something, feel free to PM me with questions/concerns.

Notes: I really enjoyed this thread. You have once again sparked my interest in magic.. sadly I am at my character limit for the moment.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous