[Flashback] Just a little cut (Vhanet)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

Postby Maurice on June 13th, 2011, 11:40 am

Maurice's eyes flashed darker for a moment as she grinned and spoke. He didn't like being toyed with but he knew that he was terribly out matched. His eyes widened as she asked her question and he asked in a low soft voice, "What next step?"

When she bared her fangs he was hardly phased but when she bared her hood he lept back in shock. Now shaking not knowing what the hell this next step could be he lowered himself into a corner making sure not to make a sound as he felt a large enough piece of glass cut his hand when his fingers wrapped around it It'll have to do.

Looking up at the Dhani he lightly licked his lips and said gently, "Look, I have a family to get back to. If i die i don't know how my mother and sister will cope. They have no other way of getting money other than through me. Please have a heart! I'll play your silly games just don't kill me!"
Maurice
Does it hurt? Good..

Words: 3513
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2011, 5:24 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Yanessavhanet on June 13th, 2011, 4:32 pm

"You're already playing my game," Vhanet said with a hissing laugh as she slowly slithered towards Maurice, her hood still flared, "Though I sssuposse you're right, I ssshould think of your Mother and Sssissster... Why don't we go pay them a visssit together after we've had our fun? Maybe they could even play along too!"

Vhanet grinned wickedly as she slithered up within reach of the boy, "It'sss been yearsss sssince I could offer Sssiku a delightful sssacrfice of a little girl. They ssscream ssso deliciousssly," Vhanet gave a shudder of pleasure at the thought, her eyes growing slightly distant as she imagined the fun to come.
Yanessavhanet
Alt of Alenias, Deceptive Seductress

Words: 83625
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2011, 4:37 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Maurice on June 17th, 2011, 5:05 pm

Maurice bit his lip as she laughed. He then glared at her when she said his sister and mom could play along too. She had taken it too far. It was one thing to terrorize him, and endanger his life, but NO ONE threatened his family.

As she moved in he grinned lightly and said, "Do little girls being sacrificed sound like you're about to?" and with that he took the glass and cut the Dhani across the face making sure to cut through her lips before he made a run for home. He kept the glass in his hand wanting to make sure that incase she came back he could defend himself.
Maurice
Does it hurt? Good..

Words: 3513
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2011, 5:24 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Yanessavhanet on June 23rd, 2011, 4:23 pm

Distracted as she was with thoughts of the coming sacrifice Vhanet was caught off guard my Maurice's sudden slash with the glass. Pure reflex helped save her from much of the cut as she jerked back, but the rough shard caught on her lower lip and made a deep cut. Vhanet gave a yell, her wordless cry of pain tinged with pleasure.

Blood flowing freely now from her lip Vhanet turned and watched Maurice scurry off. A dark grin held her lips as she slowly licked at her own fresh blood, "I'll let you decide for yourssself sssomeday Maurice!" she called out at the boy's back as he moved away from Vhanet.

She was not foolish enough to chase the boy to his home. Their yells had likely drawn some attention, and she knew of a Dhani's position in Ahnatep society. For now she would return home, rest and recover some, and let Maurice stew over her departing words. She had no plans to actually fulfill them at the moment, but the thought of the boy looking over his shoulder for Vhanet make her giggle in amusement.

Maybe someday she would find him and fulfill those words, but for now her desire for fun had been satisfied. Still giggling softly to herself she slithered away, going the opposite direction that Maurice had run, and started making her way towards the tunnels that led down to the nest.
Yanessavhanet
Alt of Alenias, Deceptive Seductress

Words: 83625
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2011, 4:37 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous