But Mama, He's a Magic Man (Rak'kena)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

Postby Rak'kena on May 30th, 2011, 7:02 am

Day 47 of Summer, AV 503 [Flashback]

OOCI hope it's okay if I do this as a flashback. I'm hoping to get Rak'kena employment and plenty of time to do flashback threads to get his exp up for massage and seduction and such. If it can't quite work like this, just let me know. Thanks!

It wasn't his first time here, he had visited the place once in a while, typically as a patron, a visitor to be pampered and massaged. Today was different, today, despite how much he hated it, he was seeking employment. The thought of working under somebody was disgusting for him, but it was necessary. Even at his young age, he knew the importance of starting small, hiding who he was, what he was like, and working his way to where he was supposed to be. For now, he needed to work, to make money, to get people to trust him, it made it easier to throttle them when they least expected it. Rak'kena found himself wandering out in the courtyard, his eyes watching the waters, the floating flowers, he was waiting for someone to come out to him, to talk to him.
Rak'kena
"Pressor belongs to me."

Words: 35583
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2011, 5:13 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

[Location] The Perfumed Cloisters

Postby Colombina on June 13th, 2011, 11:12 pm

Day 47, AV 503

"Can I help you, sir?" asked a wispy voice.

The initial hostess was a small, young thing in a rose colored robe with her hair tied neatly back. She was meant to appear soothing, but had wandered into plain. At least by Eypharian standards.

A little nervous talking to people, one of her four hands rubbed a worry stone of smooth rose quartz.

"Do you have an appointment?"

Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

[Location] The Perfumed Cloisters

Postby Rak'kena on July 3rd, 2011, 4:34 am

"Well, I certainly hope so." Rak'kena chuckled as he took a few steps nearer to the girl. Even in his youth, he was working on his charms he would later use to manipulate the lesser willed. "I'm not going to hurt you, no need to fret." Plain, that was definitely an appropriated adjective to use on the girl, but Rak'kena also found timid, annoying, innocent, fragile, and soothing all at once. He wanted to do several things, beat her, try and turn her to puddy in his hands with words of poetry, but he would control the beast. He had important things to accomplish here. "I don't have an appointment, but I am looking for employment. I'm afraid my idle hands grow bored and tired, and my funds have started to run dry as the sands. Would you please help me find employment?"

OOCI panicked so hard when I saw a thread title I wasn't familiar with. Then I realized it was just changed around on me. My heart skipped a few beats, thought someone was on my account or something. :P
Rak'kena
"Pressor belongs to me."

Words: 35583
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2011, 5:13 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

Postby Colombina on July 29th, 2011, 3:53 am

The girl made a puzzled face when Rak'kena reassured her he meant no harm.
"Er...alright?"

When he started to get to the heart of the matter, her nervous energy abated. She was still wearing her worry stone smooth, but she seemed relieved to not be faced with a critical customer.

"A job? What is it you do? An empty purse is not qualification."
Stronger words than one would expect from her. Perhaps she had heard them said by someone else and found them quite assertive.

Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)