Alone and Out

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Re: Alone and Out

Postby Calovan on January 4th, 2010, 10:05 pm

"Of course." Calovan replied, cracking his neck, trying to ease out the kinks. "We should go soon, before the cold sets in too much. Otherwise we can risk freezing to death, and I'd rather not die before my time."
Calovan turned on his heel and began to walk towards the gates, wondering if the Dahli could follow him as well as the other humanoids.
Calovan
Harbinger

Words: 9905
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2010, 4:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Nyahna Sasin on January 4th, 2010, 10:23 pm

Sasin smirked and called after him. "I'll just get something. Keep on going, I'll be back soon." Saying so, he darted to the inn, quickly changed into looser clothes, jumped out the window, landed in a back alley, and was at the gate at about 5 minutes.

Sasin grinned. "Did you know that vipers are the fastest Dhani's? It's true." He smiled amiably, and followed the Kelvic out the gate.
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Calovan on January 4th, 2010, 11:44 pm

Calovan widened his eyes and nodded his head once more to the Dhani.
"Really? I never knew that; I'll keep that in mind." He smiled and snapped his wrist back, making the dagger slide from his robe's sleeve and into his waiting hand. He gripped it and gestured for Sasin to follow.

"If you choose to morph, don't be wary of my presence. I don't bother with being so foolish over something like that. Besides, I don't much care for this human form, either. It makes me anxious."
Calovan
Harbinger

Character sheet

Postby Nyahna Sasin on January 5th, 2010, 2:42 am

Sasin chuckled and followed his companion, walking out the gate. Once outside, away from the guards. He stopped. "Actually, I hope you don't mind helping me out. I'm going to shift, and unfortunately, my clothes don't come with me. Could you help me stow my clothes under that bush?" He asked.

Pulling off his shirt first, he hid it under the bush, hooked his thumb into the waistband of his pants, then shifted. It always was an odd sensation. His tail sprouted first, then his legs melted into his tail. As this was happening, he pulled off his pants. His scales started layering from the tail up, while his torso and arms melted together, turning green. His head changed into that of a massive viper, and then he was done. This only took a second.

He prodded his pants with his tail. He hissed at Calovan, hood flattened, fangs retracted.
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Calovan on January 5th, 2010, 3:02 am

Calovan watched the viper form from his companion and he moved the clothing to the bush. He set down his own possessions there and crouched down, throwing off his robe and morphing into his raven form. The bird was almost two feet tal with a wing-span of six feet. He looked curiously over at Nyahna and cocked his head to the side.

With that, he flew off, keeping in view of the snake. It seemed like it was waiting for his associate.
Calovan
Harbinger

Character sheet

Postby Nyahna Sasin on January 5th, 2010, 3:11 am

Sasin glanced at the raven and smirk in his head. He followed the raven through the forest. It would have been quite the sight. A 9 foot long viper following a giant raven through the woods, slithering off into the night. Even if he couldn't see him, he could definitely find the raven, if not with his smell, with his heat detection. A raven shaped blob of heat was not something to be missed.

As they went through the woods, Sasin spotted something. Deer, perhaps? It was some distance away, but there was definitely something there. He hissed a signal to the raven, changing directions, heading towards the heat.
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Calovan on January 5th, 2010, 3:31 am

The raven heard the hiss and did a stomach-turning reversal, heading back where the snake was leading him. He watched the serpent continue through the underbrush and flew lower, barely skimming the tree tops.

At last, he alighted on a branch near the viper and observed as his companions moved stealthily along the ground. He admired the other fellow already; such skill in the hunt was proof of strength. Perhaps they could work together again in the future.
He kept silent, waiting for the viper to signal him before taking any action.
Calovan
Harbinger

Character sheet

Postby Nyahna Sasin on January 5th, 2010, 10:54 am

Out of the corner of his eye, Sasin saw the kelvic land noiselessly on a nearby branch. Slithering towards the source of the heat, he saw it take form. As he came closer he grew worried. The torso seemed huge, and the movements were all wrong. He was certain it wasn't a deer by now.

As he came even closer, he saw it raise it's head, turning in his general direction. Cursing in his head, the Dhani quickly turned around and retreated to a safe distance.

Sasin shifted into his Dhani form, and signaled the raven to approach. "I can't get close. It can smell, or maybe hear me. I can't tell what it is either. Do you think you could get close enough to see what it is?"

(OOC: You can decide what it is if you want.)
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Calovan on January 6th, 2010, 12:50 am

Calovan nodded his avian head to Sasin and glided from the branch to a closer one near the spot his accomplice had come from. Landiing on that branch, he eyed the animal and blinked turning back to see Sasin further behind. Once more, he jumped off the limb in his bird form and flew to Sasin not flapping his wings a single time, but using the warmer air to glide silently. He lightly made his landing on the forest floor and morphed into his human self, keeping crouched down. He looked over to the Dhani and whispered,

"It is a yukman, I think. It has shifted into a form resembling the dire bears in the area. It will not go down without a fight."
Calovan
Harbinger

Character sheet

Postby Nyahna Sasin on January 6th, 2010, 9:32 pm

Sasin watched as the Kelvic morphed back into his humanoid form. "It is a yukman, I think. It has shifted into a form resembling the dire bears in the area. It will not go down without a fight." Sasin grinned. Excellent. "Alright then. We'll bring the fight to it then."He said, smirking.

Thinking for a moment, the Dhani decided on a plan of action. "Like I said, I can't get close enough. I'm not that fast, and it'll be prepared for me by the time I get into striking range. If you could fly there first, maybe make a distraction, I could probably sneak up and scare it. It should be easy to take down from there."

Pulling a dried leaf from the ground, he crushed it, and let them fall. Noticing the direction they fell in, he smiled. "We're downwind of the yukman." He noted. "That'll certainly help."
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext