The Red Diamond Tavern {Open}

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Khamina on July 24th, 2011, 2:29 am

Khamina watched curiously as Mortemor peered in to her mug, it was starting to get late and many of the tavern’s occupants were getting ready to leave for their big days ahead.

“Have you ever dreamt about flying, Khamina?”

...Flying?... The huntress pondered as the smaller woman’s emerald eyes perked up to meet her own. “I want to fly… so... I want to go to Wind Reach to become an Endal…” her face would seem to light up as she continued to talk about flying, giant eagles and how she was supposedly born to go to this place that Khamina had never heard of.

“Could you imagine it Khamina? Flying on the back of a giant eagle! There’s virtually no where you couldn’t go!”

There was a moment of silence between the two as the red head’s ambitions seemingly swirled in the center. “I see....” The huntress would respond, even though she had never heard or seen most of the things in the young ladies story, the burning desire in her eyes was enough to interest the barbarian like woman.

OOCThis might be a good time to mention something about the marketplace so we can get this thread ended and graded :)
Khamina
The Beast Bane

Words: 6036
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2011, 10:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Mortemor Thane II on July 24th, 2011, 4:41 am

Morte blushed at the fact she had become so serious, she looked away from the fire self consciously. “hah… sometimes I get carried away.” She smiled and rose from her seat. “It was lovely meeting you Khamina, and I look forward to our business venture together. I’ll be heading to the shops tomorrow with my travel companion. You should come along too, just incase you need anything before we set out… O’course, you don’t need me to tell you that~!” Morte gave a cheesy smile and rubbed her head a bit, hoping she didn’t insult the professional hunter.

“Thank you for the drink!” Mortemor didn’t want to leave it unfinished so she quickly held her nose and downed the entire mug, wheezing a bit when she finished the last bitter drop. “Definitely better than Kelp beer…” She commented, leaving the mug on the table. “I’ll see you soon, Khamina!” She waved in a friendly manner and turned to leave the huntress to her relaxation time.

Mortemor Thane II
The Lovable Tomboy

Words: 56826
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 1:04 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Khamina on July 25th, 2011, 11:36 am

“It was lovely meeting you Khamina, and I look forward to our business venture together. I’ll be heading to the shops tomorrow with my travel companion. You should come along too, just incase you need anything before we set out… O’course, you don’t need me to tell you that~!”

Khamina chuckled slightly at the red head’s suggestion, there were a few things she needed but she wouldn’t be going to the market place for that. None the less the huntress had no plans for the following day and it wouldn’t do any harm to make sure Mortemor and her partner were properly equipped for the long journey.

Khamina nodded slightly at the young ladies appreciation for the alcohol as she watched the girl seemingly almost half her weight down the mug in just a few moments. Impressed, the barbarian clapped her hands briefly whilst Mortemor placed her now emptied mug on the table before pushing herself away from the table.

“I’ll see you soon, Khamina!”

The beast hunter grinned, she felt something, something stirring in her heart. Was it excitement? The fact that she would see many places and fight many beasts? Her eyes began to flicker several colours at once as she downed her own ale in two or three great gulps. ...Time to call this a night... Khamina stood up from her chair, placed the empty mug on the table and began to walk toward the door.

{End of Thread - Ready for grading}
Khamina
The Beast Bane

Words: 6036
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2011, 10:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Aspen on August 23rd, 2011, 3:54 pm

Character: Khamina
Skills: Rhetoric +2, Negotiation +1
Lore: Anticipation of Hunts to Come

Character: Mortemor Thane II
Skills: Rhetoric +2, Negotiation +1
Lore: Being Wary of Strange People

Notes: Nice, easy thread. Sorry it took me so long to grade!
There wasn’t a whole lot of content, so not a lot to give out I’m afraid.
Make sure you both deduct the appropriate amounts from your ledgers with regards to drink purchases.
Lhavit Lore | Lhavit Forums | The Shinya | Zintila

"The stars are the jewels of the night,
and perchance surpass anything which
day has to show."
- Henry David Thoreau
Aspen
Your Local Tree

Words: 89936
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 10:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook