(Flashback) The Fruit Above (Elijah)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

Postby Risa Moontide on July 31st, 2011, 11:14 pm

The hug shocked her. There was so many conflicting emotions in her head. Risa shut her eyes tight again, pushing her face into Elijah and just hugged him back. Fala flew off as Elijah had begun the embrace, flapping quick and high away. Risa was too concerned with the embrace to notice.

Risa sniffled and moved back, eyes wide. "
Thank you, Elijah." She took a deep breath, her eyes stinging a little, and rubbed them with the back of her hands. She still felt like a child, not the adult she had so recently been appointed as. This guy was knowledgeable, not dependent on anything. She wanted to be like him, just live life on an island with no worries. "I'm sorry I got mad. I've just been taught what Svefra actually are my whole life. It's... it's hard to hear you say anything different."

Risa sighed to herself, clearing her throat. "
You live here alone? With no responsibilities or things to learn? That must be nice." She looked around his humble camp again, but the small growl from her stomach revealed what she was thinking. I really want more fruit or something, I can't stay much longer...
Risa Moontide
Player

Words: 132313
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2011, 6:45 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Risa Moontide on September 21st, 2011, 3:59 am

The sound of a man calling brought Risa back from the friendly meeting, making her take a few steps away from Elijah and peer back towards the beach. She instantly knew the thick voice to be Sibir's, his Fratava was always better than his common and it shown through his deep words as he called out. It seemed Fala had revealed her position from his high arch. She gave a quick glance to the mischievous young bird, whistling out to call him back to earth. This meeting was out of time.

Risa paused for a moment, knowing she had to leave. Her eyes traced Elijah's face for a second, prodding him, trying to piece together what to do next. But all she could make out was the murky color of his brown eyes. His foreign eyes. He was no svefra, and she had to go. "
I'm sorry, Elijah..." Fala flew down to join her, giving the same cold eyes Risa was. "... Goodbye." Risa took off through the brush.

Sibir's worried wrinkles dissolved as Risa burst through the plants before him. He sighed, loud and hearty. "
I've been searching this whole island for you! Are you alright?" He probably noticed the tear-reddened eyes, but Risa glanced away from him, letting a soft smile take her face. Hopefully enough to distract him. Or at least stop him from asking questions. "I'm fine. Let's go home?"

And with that, Risa left the island.
Risa Moontide
Player

Words: 132313
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2011, 6:45 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Gossamer on October 8th, 2011, 5:22 pm

Character: Risa Moontide
Experience: Foraging +1, Observation +1, Debate +1, Interrogation +1
Lore:. Being safe around strangers. Sticking to the tenants of one’s faith. Being forgiven of ones beliefs.

Character: Elijah Tidalwave
Experience: Foraging +1, Observation +1, Interrogation +1, Debate +1
Lore:. Being welcoming to a stranger. Experiencing prejudiced against non-blue eyes. Showing acceptance and love despite the circumstance.

Additional Note: One thing I might think to tell you is that a your little svefra ship can be anchored on a beach or even beached easily and there’s no need for a rowboat to go ashore. Nice thread. It’s too bad one dropped out. I hope I get to write with you one day, Risa.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous