Closed Paranoimia (Chemar)

Kovac accuses the dreamwalker of haunting his dreams

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Paranoimia (Chemar)

Postby Kovac on October 8th, 2012, 11:52 pm

Kovac, for the moment, was lost in Chemar and the unexpected turn of the night visit. But her voice, as always, drew his attention to a focus.

What do you want of me? She asked. I did nothing more than that which you asked of me. Again, she offered her defense. But this time, Kovac heard a sincerity, almost as if she were convincing herself as well. He saw the small, knowing smile that crept across the inartan's lips. Kovac did not move as her cool palm laid against his chest, over the heart she tore from his chest in the dream, as if counting its beats.

Somehow, we are connected now.

He could not comprehend what the woman meant. But when she guided his hand beneath her garment, pressing it against her chest, he felt it. Beneath the cool, soft flesh between her breasts he felt her pulse beat in time with the pounding in his own chest. It was startling. The halfblood moved with her, awestruck as the beating hearts kept sync, a hand pressed to the other's body, confirming the phenomenon. It scared him, how it could be, how such a thing could happen? He did not understand, did not want to...the dreamwalking, Chemar in his nightmares, finding himself here, his sudden passion. For a moment, he thought this too had been a dream, the two worlds seeming to overlap when it came to this woman. But when the dreamwalker pressed her soft lips to his again, Kovac was reassured that this was reality.

The strange demonstration ended, and the avora's hand slipped from beneath the chemise, the same one that soon lay on the floor beside them. Looking at the woman, bared before him without shame, Kovac felt light headed. He had charged down to Chemar's to confront her, with no real consideration for what would transpire...if he had, this certainly would not have been what he had in mind. Whether it was this strange...thing...between them, some denied affections for the woman, or the simple temptation of her offer, Kovac knew he wanted to stay. His eyes glanced upward, as if to see the sleeping Shayth in the aeries above them. His decision would have repercussions. What did he really want...or who? It was late, he was tired, she was tired, and the encounter had turned his perception of everything on end.

Kovac looked down at the small hand holding his, then to the gold-rimmed gaze of the dreamwalker. He had no snarky comments this time, no clever comment to conceal his uncertainty. He had been looking for answers, answers about who he was, and Chemar, in a fantastically traumatic way, had begun to reveal them in a dream. There was something frightening and exciting that had happened during the dreamwalk. And Chemar was frightening, until now. Tonight, he saw a woman he had not before. The half-breed was confused, so he relied on his gut. Looking down at Chemar, Kovac simply nodded, and slipped beneath the furs with Chemar.
Kovac
Snarky Mongrel

Words: 534544
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2010, 7:19 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Paranoimia (Chemar)

Postby Phoenix on November 2nd, 2012, 5:46 am

Kovac

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Intimidation 2
Interrogation 3
Observation 3
Rhetoric 2
Unarmed 1

Lores
Lore Earned
Dreaming of Chemar
Violent Dreams
Dreamwalking without Chemar
Is Killing Really the Easiest Release?
Feed the Hate
Inexplicably Connected to Chemar

Chemar

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation 3
Seduction 3
Interrogation 2
Persuasion 2

Lores
Lore Earned
Awoken by Kovac
Handling the Situation with Calm Composure
Invading Kovac’s Dreams
Life is like a Finger Trap
Disarmed by three words: I Hate You
Inexplicably Connected to Kovac

The Order of the Phoenix

Ahhh This thread had me all caught up in it! I wasn't expecting it to end, or maybe I just didn't want it to!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Previous