The Game - Gathering the players [Team Dawn, closed]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Re: The Game - Gathering the players [Team Dawn, closed]

Postby Karona Isenbach on February 21st, 2010, 4:16 am

The smile on Karona's lips again lifted up to its sides in a monstrous display of her pent-up excitement and anticipation. Without looking at Devandre, she hissed her words out, licking her hands without a trace of modesty. "You know me well, Devandre. You surely have read my thoughts on this one."

Her eyes never left the 'majordomo' as she moved to the wall, daintily taking the mask with the label 'Queen Eugenia' on it. She figured that it would only speak once one of them had taken up one of the six personality mantles into their own hands.

She shrugged at Kaeden's cautiousness; perhaps it was natural for a tracker to be so slow. Towards Devandre she felt an odd sort of affinity, if only for the fact that they both carried Symenestra blood. His desires for attention was pleasurably obvious to the dark lady, and if the opportunity calls for it, she'd be more than receptive to anything he might try. "You know what they say, darlings..." she said to the halfbreed and the human tracker, the golden glow of her eyes transfixed into the turned-up porcelain shell in her hands. "No pain, no gain."

With this she slipped the mask into her face, laughing disturbingly all the way in glee.
Karona Isenbach
Queen of Terror

Words: 26392
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2010, 5:39 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Devandre on February 22nd, 2010, 1:53 pm

He stood and listened as the half symenestra smiled a smile that would peel marble veneer from it's stone structure. Devandre certainly was not marble veneer. He reacted with a small chuckle turning toward Kaeden. In an attempt to show friendliness his hand moved to give Jaedan a rough and hard pat in the spleen area. "Isssn't she such a hoot?" He asked Jaedan who hasn't said much other then the coast is clear.

Devandre pondered for a bit onto what mask would he choose to wear. "Hmm I wonder what massk is me? Tracker I am sure you have an idea onto what you are. Which one is it?"
Devandre
Player

Words: 39870
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2009, 6:45 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Tarot on February 22nd, 2010, 11:27 pm

OOC:

Continues here (Alistair & co, you can join at any time and claim your masks either now or later. Evarette and Danica, you really should post or I will be forced to gently remove you from this adventure.)
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Evarette Karmine on February 23rd, 2010, 4:14 am

ooc: Sorry... meep.

Evarette hesitated just inside the threshold of the shop, pausing to make sense of what she saw. The scrolls instantly tugged at her attention, and as her indigo eyes scanned the inscriptions above, Alistair's hesitation became noticeable. She turned to face him with a hesitant grin. He was not the most amiable, nor yet the most helpful...but having found something worth detesting in one team member was enough for Evarette. It wouldn't hurt to attempt one ally...

"One of each should do it, I think."

She disappeared briefly, returning with a small canvas roll. In it, a handful of charcoal sticks were revealed, and Eva deftly plucked one from the bundle. She then turned to pull a scroll from each of the slots...taking a few moments to scrawl upon each accordingly:

"Sacrifice"

"Banishment"

"Betrayal"

Once finished, she eyed Alistair's pack doubtfully. It was bulging with some recently acquired burden...one that had also required the use of his shirt. Tugging the corner of her lower lip between her teeth, she hesitated. "Do you want to carry them, or shall I? ...Either way, we best hurry. I don't like the thought of that woman and her pet having time to plot their next move without us."
Evarette Karmine
My Heart is True as Steel

Words: 62165
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2009, 4:56 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous